Exterior Body Panels For Sale by ggfoster
Started on: 04-07-2013 10:50 PM
Replies: 1
Last post by: 87GT2M6 on 04-11-2013 09:29 PM
ggfoster

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2013 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ggfosterSend a Private Message to ggfosterDirect Link to This Post
Below are some exterior pieces I have for sale. PM me offers as well as your email address. The email is so I can send you a picture of the specific one you want and any defects that may be wrong with it just so I don't have to overload this thread with pics. All of these are in good shape though. Minor scratches here and there and some major paint wear (but you have to repaint it to match your car anyway), no cracks in any thing. I did wash most of these. I forgot to wash some of them so they look really dirty, but it IS just some dirt and washes right off. All of this is sold AS IS. I will do my absolute best to send you pictures of whatever may be wrong with something, but keep in my mind these are used. Also, I'm not certain yet on any of the shipping costs and won't be until at least tomorrow afternoon (20130408). Any suggestions from people as as far as best way to ship large things please go right ahead and post it. When you make an offer please specify whether you are including shipping in your price so it's easier for me to figure out what the heck's going on. First come, first serve.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2013 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post
Please check your PM's
IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock