Started on: 03-15-2013 10:16 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: weloveour86se on 03-21-2013 02:19 PM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2013 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
I need a good 4spd shifter boot square trim ring, The one that fits inside the shifter boot at the bottom. I need a good unbroken one with usable posts and speed nuts.

Or if anyone knows a vendor for said part or a matching part that would be great! Even if you could post the part #. Or any tips on making one.

I'd rather just buy a good one tho.

Thanks for your time!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2013 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post
http://rodneydickman.com/ca...h=24&products_id=222

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2013 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Pfft that was easy! TYVM Rodney. I'm gonna grab a cup of coffee and go order one.
Rattman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2013 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RattmanClick Here to visit Rattman's HomePageSend a Private Message to RattmanDirect Link to This Post
I bought one a while back...fits perfect gl
tebailey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2013 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyDirect Link to This Post
Made my own at work. Cut the square piece from a chunk of steel, drilled the mounting hole and welded machine screws into them. Easy to make and works better than the plastic. Rodney's would be great if you don't have access to the power tools to make it. almost bought his, but things at work were really slow and I got bored.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2013 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tebailey:

Made my own at work. Cut the square piece from a chunk of steel, drilled the mounting hole and welded machine screws into them. Easy to make and works better than the plastic. Rodney's would be great if you don't have access to the power tools to make it. almost bought his, but things at work were really slow and I got bored.

Was thinking about making my own but I don't have the tools on hand. By the time I got everything together and actually did it I probably would have spent more then $17 that RD's costs shipped.

I already ordered from RD. Thanks for chiming in though. Maybe if I had the means.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2013 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Part arrived today from Rodney. Looks great! Can't wait to install it. TYVM Rodney!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock