Refinished tail lamps - Coupe, not GT by gtoformula
Started on: 03-04-2013 10:46 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: CowsPatoot on 06-07-2013 05:56 PM
gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaDirect Link to This Post
I've got a set of tail lamp lenses that I purchased for a Coupe. The problem is that I bought a GT and don't need Coupe lenses. I refinished these using IMSA GT's process, but using only the clear. These were lightly sanded with 2000 grit wet/dry paper and then I applied several coats of U-Pol UV resistant clear coat. They came out very shiny. Almost makes me wish I had a Coupe to put them on. One of the lenses has a slight distortion, but they are not cracked or scratched. Included with the lenses are the long mounting screws and the bulb sockets. I will calculate shipping based on your zip code and will just charge actual shipping cost without any mark up. $60 for the pair.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Randy93552

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Randy93552Send a Private Message to Randy93552Direct Link to This Post
PM Sent
gtoformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaDirect Link to This Post
PM's answered.
gtoformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaDirect Link to This Post

gtoformula

761 posts
Member since Feb 2012
I was finally able to take a picture of the area of the driver's side lens that has some distortion. You can see it in the black area at the top of the lens. There is also some dust showing in the lower portion of the lens. It is dust ... not scratches or pitting. These lenses are a very nice refinish, but they are not new or NOS. Please ask any questions before you decide to purchase. I don't want anyone to be disappointed.
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2013 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
Resurrecting an old post so I can leave feedback...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock