Chop top Side glass OR side Lexan wanted by psychosurfer
Started on: 02-09-2013 03:50 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: psychosurfer on 08-03-2013 08:35 AM
psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2013 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post
Hello everyone! Spoke with Archie a couple days ago. Looks like no side windows just yet. Really want to take the chop top car to Daytona in March but need windows in and adjusted first.

Does anyone have side glass OR side lexan (in any condition) they are willing and ready to sell?

PM me with anything you may have. Thanks in advance!

-Scott
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
psychosurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2013 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post
Lil bump for the evening crowd. Heard a rumor there was a set for sale but a search didn't turn up any results...
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2013 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
I had purchased a chot top kit w/ glass windows, and are at V8 Archie's. I am mixed about the direction my Fiero GT is taking, and V8Archie has a standing credit of $1320 when I decide. If I were to sell, you could part out the rest? I'm 50/50 on using them of another V8Archie route. I'd sell to you, if your have the funds. Shipping the kit runs $100, unless you pick up. Just an option.

Greg

------------------

psychosurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2013 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post
Looking for just the side glass. Let me know if you decide to sell just the glass. Talked to Archie on Monday and we are still waiting on glass. Let me know if you have a set of glass or Lexan that you replaced with glass that you are willing to part with.

Thanks!
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2013 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Check with Car-lo up in Canada !

I think he has a source for lexan side glass that he used on his choptop.
psychosurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2013 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the suggestion. Checked with him back in the fall. Looks like I may have to rig up some heat-gun curved windows.
psychosurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post
Thought Id toss is out again... anybody have some side glass or lexan for a chop top, a complete kit, or just the glass they can part with? Otherwise, this project is a waste. Been over a year looking for this. Feeling good that this time around will yield results for me. THe few times they have popped up, Ive missed it.

Thanks for any help you can provide!
psychosurfer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferDirect Link to This Post
WOO-HOO!!!!!! Thanks to a fellow PFF'er, I found some Archie chop top side glass!!!!! Payment has been sent and the glass should be here soon. VERY stoked about htis project again!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock