Gen II headlight swap by Fierology
Started on: 01-08-2013 01:03 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: 84fierored on 01-08-2013 05:46 PM
Fierology

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyDirect Link to This Post
I'm on the lookout for Gen II headlight motors & module. My '84 has a bad case of battery drain. Whole harness is good, but I'm fine with just the motors and module, as long as there is enough wire sticking out.

Thanks,
-Michael
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
I have a complete set-up (both motors, harness & module)......the harness is in good shape, except someone cut off the radiator fan plug. I have another plug, but it will need to be spliced in. The motors have new drive pins from Rodney Dickman, so they should work for many years to come and I have tested the module (everything works). PM me if you are interested.
84fierored

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fieroredClick Here to visit 84fierored's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84fieroredDirect Link to This Post
I would like to just let you know that you will need a gen 2 wire harness too. It is a horrible process to go off of the gen 1 wires with the new lights. I bought everything for this exact swap and it should have only taken me 3 hours at the most to finish the swap however the guy who I bought the harness from failed to tell me the turn signals did not work so I had to splyce both harnesses together and it turned into a 3 day swap. If you can get lights, motors, and the harness for 150 your in good shape. This is how much my swap cost last summer. Good luck!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock