1987 Fiero GT For sale by LeviM
Started on: 01-06-2013 02:30 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: LeviM on 01-06-2013 07:52 PM
LeviM

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeviMSend a Private Message to LeviMDirect Link to This Post
--------------------------------

EDIT - Car is sold.

--------------------------------

1987 Fiero GT For sale [UPDATED - new pictures, video, and additional information]

http://www.youtube.com/watc...SEw&feature=youtu.be

Car is located in Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401. Car is also for sale locally and online.

Car has about 104,000 miles and was driven from Virginia to Idaho this past summer. Car used about 1/4 of a quart of oil on the trip and has never had a history of burning out. Car had zero problems on the way (except for a broken wiper blade which I am replacing) and averaged 31mpg. Car feels very solid, especially for a 26 year old vehicle. Starts right up, revs nicely, pulls like it should. Rear brakes, clutch, tires, distributor and a few other small things were all replaced within the last 4,000 miles.
In the last 3 years that I have owned the car I have put less than 15,000 miles on the car and it was never abused. Paint is starting to peel a bit around the sun roof, and on the passenger side it has some (very tiny) nicks that are almost invisible till you get right up next to the car - I don't even think you can see them in the pictures I posted. It got pelted while in a gravel parking lot when I was in Virginia. Brakes are a bit softer than when I first bought the car, I am guessing the front pads are ready to be replaced now.
Car is priced to sell at 3500, but I will be entertaining all serious offers so don't be shy. Not interested in immediate low-ball offers though. Let me know what further pictures you need and I will update the original post.

As you can see from the additional pictures and video, the car is in really great shape. One of the quarter panels has some slight webbing in it. The paint at the top is a peeling a bit at the corners. There is very VERY minimal rust on the car. The car may have an extremely minor oil leak it would seem, but I couldn't even find any oil spots on the driveway (possibly due to snow).

PM or email me for serious offers or to get my phone number. levi.moyers@gmail dot com

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

--

EDIT to add some pictures of the paint defects, the quarter panels, the tail light condition, and underneath the car.

--

[This message has been edited by LeviM (edited 01-06-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87_FieroGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
Sent you an email. Thanks.

------------------
David
2 Corinthians 5: 17

LeviM

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeviMSend a Private Message to LeviMDirect Link to This Post
Bump with new pictures of underneath the car, the tail lights, sail panels, and trunk. Also added a youtube video of the car starting, backing up, pulling forward, and some revving.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock