Started on: 01-05-2013 05:32 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: MulletproofMonk on 05-11-2013 02:41 PM
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2013 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
**SOLD**

I purchased this set from a member here and mostly for looks. I have a spoiler and removed my torsion rods but the deck lid will not stay up now. I contacted Rodney and I will be purchasing a high pressure strut kit from him soon so this set would be nice for someone without a spoiler or maybe just for looks. They are in perfect working order and the kit sells for $112.00 new. http://rodneydickman.com/ca...h=22&products_id=113
The brackets that attach to the strut tower would be included.
$50.00 shipped within 48 states works for me.

[This message has been edited by Gokart (edited 05-12-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2013 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
SOLD

you have PM

when I open my decklid my IMSA spoiler is too heavy and my head gets hit

[This message has been edited by gtxbullet (edited 01-05-2013).]

NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2013 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
2nd just in case!!
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2013 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Man I would have bought this in a second but I am in the same boat. My stock torsion rods were kinda smoked and I got tired of messing with them so one day I hit them with the die grinder and removed them completely. They never did hold up the decklid properly and if these did not work for your stock decklid they will not work with the new wing I am planning either. I am working on some custom ones right now. Do you mind telling what the beefier ones Rodney sells go for and what the differences are? Peace

Pete
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gtxbullet:
SOLD
you have PM
when I open my decklid my IMSA spoiler is too heavy and my head gets hit

Their yours. PM sent.

Originally posted by Pete Matos:
Man I would have bought this in a second but I am in the same boat. My stock torsion rods were kinda smoked and I got tired of messing with them so one day I hit them with the die grinder and removed them completely. They never did hold up the decklid properly and if these did not work for your stock decklid they will not work with the new wing I am planning either. I am working on some custom ones right now. Do you mind telling what the beefier ones Rodney sells go for and what the differences are? Peace
Pete

I'm not sure? We'll have to ask Rodney and find out.
From the page on his website: Note: When ordering please include a brief description on why you need a lift kit. I use varying pressures depending on the application. Also remember to include the year and model!
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post

I had these sold but to my embarrassment the car ended up in a shop for 4 months https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/126325.html
So I couldn't get the mounting plates attached to the strut towers. Well, I got it back (running perfectly now by the way after a broken rocker arm) and the kit is available with all necessary parts.
Marc
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock