Original Leather/Suede Seat Upholstery by fierolover87
Started on: 01-05-2013 02:37 AM
Replies: 13
Last post by: fierolover87 on 01-24-2013 10:22 PM
fierolover87

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2013 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolover87Send a Private Message to fierolover87Direct Link to This Post
Leather/Suede Seat Upholstery from an 86GT. They are of course not in perfect condition, but are pretty nice. You can see the condition in the pictures. I would like to get $110 shipped. Please keep in mind that this is for the UPHOLSTERY ONLY, NOT THE SEATS THEMSELVES. PM me, I'm open to offers.

Mike

Driver Lower

Driver Upper

Passenger Lower

Passenger Upper

Wear on Driver Side upper bolster

Scratch on Driver Side lower bolster

[This message has been edited by fierolover87 (edited 01-07-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierolover87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolover87Send a Private Message to fierolover87Direct Link to This Post
Is this upholstery not desirable? Is the price too high? Maybe it's the wrong time of year. Let me know so I can get them to sell.

Thanks,
Mike
boostedbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdDirect Link to This Post
My brother just sold a set for $65, the guy got a good deal but maybe a bit lower on price? Those are very clean though and if they were tan I'd have them!

Free bump and nice seats
zefferk

Feedback score:    (69)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of these in my 88 duke. I don't really "need" them, but I'd offer $50 plus shipping for them if you need to sell them...
fierolover87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolover87Send a Private Message to fierolover87Direct Link to This Post
Thanks for the input. I figured it may be a little bit more about price. I figured I would start high, but not crazy Fiero parts hoarder high. I'm open to offers. With over 100 views and one person offering a suggestion, I'd say that no one wants them. I'm not going to use them, but I'm not gonna give them away either.

Mike
fierolover87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolover87Send a Private Message to fierolover87Direct Link to This Post

fierolover87

192 posts
Member since Feb 2002

Originally posted by zefferk:

I have a set of these in my 88 duke. I don't really "need" them, but I'd offer $50 plus shipping for them if you need to sell them...

pm sent, offer considered. Thanks!
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Those are pretty hard to find, and are worth quite a bit to a person who wants to restore a original Fiero down to the T, but otherwise not many other people care about them IMO when they can get brand new leather or cloth from Mr. Mikes.
fierolover87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolover87Send a Private Message to fierolover87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Those are pretty hard to find, and are worth quite a bit to a person who wants to restore a original Fiero down to the T, but otherwise not many other people care about them IMO when they can get brand new leather or cloth from Mr. Mikes.

Exactly why I'm selling them.
fierolover87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolover87Send a Private Message to fierolover87Direct Link to This Post
Updated price. Ready to ship.

Mike
fierolover87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolover87Send a Private Message to fierolover87Direct Link to This Post
Thank you to those interested, they have been sold. I'll be posting some more stuff later. In the meanwhile, if you think of something you need, shoot me a pm, I may have it.

Mike
whiteandnerdy27

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2013 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whiteandnerdy27Send a Private Message to whiteandnerdy27Direct Link to This Post
they arrived as expected and look amazing. thanks again for the great deal!
PFF
System Bot
fierolover87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolover87Send a Private Message to fierolover87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by whiteandnerdy27:

they arrived as expected and look amazing. thanks again for the great deal!

Thanks for your business!
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
I helped whiteandnerdy put the covers in today....

Before and after shot:

Installed:

We accidentally poked a couple holes in them in the process of installation:

fierolover87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolover87Send a Private Message to fierolover87Direct Link to This Post
I saw the pics on Facebook! They look great, and I'm glad you like them!

Mike

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock