Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Selling my 1988 original T-Tops yellow car with 4.9 conversion and Amida F355 nose.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Selling my 1988 original T-Tops yellow car with 4.9 conversion and Amida F355 nose. by jackcastro
Started on: 12-09-2012 04:32 PM
Replies: 19
Last post by: canfirst on 12-15-2012 11:55 PM
jackcastro

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2012 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jackcastroSend a Private Message to jackcastroDirect Link to This Post
Show car with over $30K invested.

Many high definition pictures included in the listing. Personal circumstances make me sell my dream car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...em&item=140895975760

[This message has been edited by jackcastro (edited 12-09-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2012 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
She's a beauty
Sorry you're selling your dream car. I hope you get what you're asking for it. Can you give us a clue what your reserve price might be
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2012 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsDirect Link to This Post
your e-bay price says 200.00----I think its missing some zero's---for that price i would take it now

------------------
Pat Jones

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2012 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88FieroGT TTops:

your e-bay price says 200.00----I think its missing some zero's---for that price i would take it now

No, it says the current BID is $200 with reserve not met. Maybe with two zeros added

Jack, you getting out of Fieros? This is your second or third beauty you have sold in the last few months. Hope you get everything worked out my friend

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen III replacement GT trunk seals with solid molded corners are now in production. $95 + $15 flat rate shipping to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) or buy two and pay only a single shipping rate! More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

jackcastro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2012 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jackcastroSend a Private Message to jackcastroDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunatelly, after 25 years of marriage, I am getting a divorce. There will be some time in the near future to get back into Fieros.
dajack761

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2012 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Direct Link to This Post
That sucks man. Good luck with everything.
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2012 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTDirect Link to This Post
This one is even better looking then the last one you had if thats possible

How many more do you have?
ddddc

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2012 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ddddcSend a Private Message to ddddcDirect Link to This Post
Very nice car. You have a PM. Thanks.
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2012 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
How did you do the rear decklid vent? Is it functional or cosmetic?

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 12-09-2012).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2012 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
This is my old GT. I know Jack was after me to sell to him for a couple years because it was his dream car. Of course, jack does nothing half way so he made his touches like the nose and the spoiloer delete. Jack, I know it has to break your heart bud. I really wish I could take her off you hands for a few (months, years) until your diviorce settles....then give her back to you!
jackcastro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2012 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jackcastroSend a Private Message to jackcastroDirect Link to This Post
Thanks John. It is really hard to let this one go.
PFF
System Bot
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2012 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
Sell it to a buddy for $100 then buy it back after the divorce
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2012 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALJR:

Sell it to a buddy for $100 then buy it back after the divorce

Thats a good way to go. just make sure its a real trusted friend.

Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTDirect Link to This Post
Is it carb or FI?
ddddc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ddddcSend a Private Message to ddddcDirect Link to This Post
One of the Ebay pictures shows a tag on the bumper that says "4.9 Port Fuel Injection V8"
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2012 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTDirect Link to This Post
Good eye!
jackcastro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2012 05:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jackcastroSend a Private Message to jackcastroDirect Link to This Post
It is fuel injected. I just installed an Edelbrock air filter that looks much better.
jackcastro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jackcastroSend a Private Message to jackcastroDirect Link to This Post
Bump. 2 days to go.
ddddc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ddddcSend a Private Message to ddddcDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstDirect Link to This Post
Gorgeous Fiero, sad to hear about your marriage circumstance after so many years.

May I ask where you sourced the tail light panel with the rectangular tail lights
And
Where you sourced the deck lid exhaust scoop?
Thank you and Good Luck with your auction.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock