New GM Fiero GT Tail light lenses for sale on ebay by engine man
Started on: 12-07-2012 12:35 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: project34 on 01-15-2013 09:01 AM
engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2012 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys i hate to sell these but i need the money after i wrecked my truck and totaled it my loss your gain
http://www.ebay.com/itm/170...86&viewitem=&vxp=mtr
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2012 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Yo, tightwads! Someone's going to hit the buy it now button I can promise that. The last couple of sets I saw of NOS tail lenses went for $500 + shipping. If you think you're going to steal these, it's not going to happen. If they go full auction they'll probably go for more than $400, so if I were any of you, I'd just hit that little button and buy these now. Good luck everyone!
fierolover87

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2012 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolover87Send a Private Message to fierolover87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

Yo, tightwads! Someone's going to hit the buy it now button I can promise that. The last couple of sets I saw of NOS tail lenses went for $500 + shipping. If you think you're going to steal these, it's not going to happen. If they go full auction they'll probably go for more than $400, so if I were any of you, I'd just hit that little button and buy these now. Good luck everyone!

AGREED!
Rattman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2012 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RattmanClick Here to visit Rattman's HomePageSend a Private Message to RattmanDirect Link to This Post
I will just tell the kids no xmas
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2012 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manDirect Link to This Post
SOLD
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2012 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I didn't see the "buy it now"...

Dammit.
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

Someone's going to hit the buy it now button I can promise that.

That observation was very prescient of you, mptighe, and I thought the following also was good advice, so previously unbeknownst to you, I took it:

...so if I were any of you, I'd just hit that little button and buy these now.

engine man, I belatedly tried leaving positive feedback for you earlier today on your sale of NOS tail light covers to me, but understandably received at that time an automated message which advised me, "You [i.e., project34] are not a participant of this thread so you cannot leave feedback here!"

I'll try again later to leave the positive feedback I feel you deserve from me, after my present post on this thread. However, if I still can't succeed at that effort, anybody who is interested should be advised:
  • The Fiero GT tail light lens covers that engine man sold me, arrived intact, well-packed, on time, and as described ("NOS...some superficial scratch[es]...they are not delaminated").
In fact, these things are in such good shape, that I'll likely skip my earlier plan to use ultra-fine 2000- and 3000-grit sandpaper that I've used for wet-sanding on other projects. Instead, I think I'll use something else entirely (if anything) to remove any of the aforementioned superficial abrasions after the weather warms up here.

In turn, if I recall correctly, my payment to you for these lens covers arrived to you very quickly, which in turn presumably was a helpful and very timely benefit for you, engine man.

It's been a pleasure dealing with you; take care.
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manDirect Link to This Post
thank you project34 it was a pleasure to sell them to you

[This message has been edited by engine man (edited 01-14-2013).]

project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2013 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post
Just FYI, engine man: After my post to this thread yesterday, I was able this morning to leave for you the deservedly positive feedback I'd mentioned in my post yesterday, as you can see from inspection of the details within your "Feedback score".

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock