Started on: 12-04-2012 09:25 AM
Replies: 27
Last post by: weloveour86se on 02-16-2013 07:20 PM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2012 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Great holiday gifts! Various prices as related to specific cars, they are all fieros. Almost 100 Boulvard fieros. Theres Hotones Chase cars, HWC 60yr collection cars, Speedfleet cars, color changer, and many many more. Theres a few cars that you wont find elsewhere as well but those are going to be priced accordingly.

If you want a better pic of anything just let me know. Im working on prices and trying to keep shipping cost as low as reasonable.

http://m757.photobucket.com...C00003.jpg.html?o=66

edit to ask, if anyone has a second could you turn the link into a pic? Im relagated to a android phone for now...

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 12-04-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2012 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2012 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
TYVM! Cows. Horribly pic I know. I can snap better ones when time permits.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2012 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
I have had a request for pics, please bear with me as I will try my best to accomidate. Order early to avoid holiday delays if you want something quick.

The Boulevard cars Im gonna say the first 5 sold for $10 shipped within the US. Others can negotiate shipping. I know some may think $10 shipped may be a bit much. In fact theres a sales on ebay thats .05 cents less shipped. If you prefer Id say buy there. Further if you were to drive around to your local stores looking for them youd
spend more in time and gas. After the first 5
copies of the Boulevard sells, the costs of shipping and handling will be reassesed. I am trying to keep costs to a minimum while limiting loses.

The other cars will be negotiated price wise. There are a few you wont find on Ebay. Further I
really dont care what that Texas diecast website
gives for values of each different car. We have all heard, "its worth what someone will pay". Please refrain from posting, "Carquest in Tibet has those for...." Lol, its not jermain.

So, pics. I mean links to pics..

http://m757.photobucket.com...eg_2-42.jpg.html?o=0

http://m757.photobucket.com...eg_2-41.jpg.html?o=1
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2012 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2012 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2012 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
In the same order as the links were posted....

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2012 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Cows strikes again! Ty bud, very much! Pm me your mailing addy and I will send you a nice gift . No 3D 52" hd tv or hope diamond, lol just a little ty is all.

Anyway pms replied, I think. Ive been asked about a car in this listing.

http://m757.photobucket.com...g_2-30.jpg.html?o=12

Well I cant find another after several days of searching. Sure, there are several loose. Also some boxed, you know the Matchbox boxed cars. The
ones you could open and close. A person could
play with the car and such then stick it
back in the box. Well this is a carded car,
obviously. Also the card is remarkable in it design
of artwork. Its a 1983 MB Goodyear Fiero made in Macau.

I know it may sound nitpicky but its details that mean alot with any collectibles, I prolly dont need to say. If anyone can find another example that would be great. A ca
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2012 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Grrr, dang cell posting...srry

Anway as I was typoing, I cant find another of the car in the link in my last post. Not a MIB or Carded anyway.

again srry for my sloppy cell posting and TYVM for your time!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 12-06-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2012 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Aha! Using my level 2 intuition, I found this.

http://www.micksmodelworld..../MB%20Intl%20Ltd.htm

That and growing up as a military brat in the Philippines, I know what the aafes on the cards price tag means. It came from an overseas military exchange. Army Air Force Exchange Services. Hence the MB International ltd series. Details...

Also found this,

http://timmystoys.com/cart/...-diecast-p-1700.html

Although not the same card. Details. Honestly these cars did not fall from the sky into my hands. Some are very hard to find...

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 12-06-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Honestly, I cant find another MB International carded fiero 02 anywhere. Lots of loose and boxed, but not 1 carded. I gave an offer of $25 to a fellow PFFer. Im very glad now that they balked @ that price. IMHO $25 would of been a great deal for a collector, now after searching Id rethink that offer.

So if anyone can find another, please post your findings here. Oh yeah, almost forgot the link...

http://m757.photobucket.com...g_2-30.jpg.html?o=18

MB Int. Fiero 02

Also the cars posted above are only some that I have. Many I have duplicates of, for example I have 7 Hot Ones Chase cars mint carded. Also I have a bunch of loose cars. Theres still time to ship for the holidays if you act fast!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2012 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Oops forgot the HW color changer on cut card. It came in a 3 car set. PO sold the other 2 cars 20 years ago and was holding this 1.

http://m757.photobucket.com...g_2-37.jpg.html?o=16

Sure its a cut card but its still NIP, nevermind the color changer part.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2012 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
The yellow Fresh Cherries is on its way to another collector.

Happy Holidays!

TYVM and enjoy
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Still time for Santa/USPS priority to make the Holiday!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2012 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Well its too late for xmas now, unless your local . However $10 shipped for a HW Boulevard Fiero is a great price IMO. Go check Ebay. First 5 Boulevards for $10 shipped, after that well reasses shipping/car costs.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2012 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Emailed Mick,

http://www.micksmodelworld..../MB%20Intl%20Ltd.htm

And he replied, "Ineresting, a regular paint scheme fiero on a long card. I have never seen one befor. I cant tell you anything about it. I would be very interested to hear anything you can find out about it".

So this guy Mick is a serious MB collector and very knowledgable about MBs and he has never seen one?

http://m757.photobucket.com...g_2-30.jpg.html?o=12

I think this car may be worth more then i thought. It may just stay here for now . In retrospect TY to whoever it was that asked about it!

On another note stop by here on Xmas for a special surprise !
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2012 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Dont forget! Stop by on Xmas for a surprise!

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless you and yours!

Edit, In the spirit of Xmas and giving, the first three posters here will recieve a free gift! Free shipping included! Just be 1 of the first three to post in this thread and Merry Christmas! Id give everyone one but we all know thats not possible.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 12-25-2012).]

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2012 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
$$$??
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2012 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

$$$??

Solo, in light of your recent collision, you def deserve some Xmas cheer! PM me the addy for shipping!

2 more to go, next 2 posters get a xmas freebie!

Merry Xmas!
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2012 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanDirect Link to This Post
Freebie. I remember that line from a movie. Hope we're not talking about the same thing. haha.
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2012 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

Freebie. I remember that line from a movie. Hope we're not talking about the same thing. haha.

Thats 2. 1 more left. Grantman PM me the shipping addy!

1more left boys and girls! Merry Xmas!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2013 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Man, nobody wanted a free NIB HW Boulevard Fiero 2012?? I tried to spread some xmas cheer...Oh well, don't let anyone ever say theres no modesty here..

Anyway $10 shipped for a new on mint card HW Boulevard Fiero?? Theres only a few left on Ebay. My price is fair considering the Ebay pricing. Not many of the 2012 versions left floating around for sale.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-15-2013 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Man, nobody wanted a free NIB HW Boulevard Fiero 2012?? I tried to spread some xmas cheer...Oh well, don't let anyone ever say theres no modesty here..

Anyway $10 shipped for a new on mint card HW Boulevard Fiero?? Theres only a few left on Ebay. My price is fair considering the Ebay pricing. Not many of the 2012 versions left floating around for sale.

Sold! I will add the funds when we swap info later this week. Benjamin has oh, a few hundred cars right now, but not a Fiero that is Matchbox size. I WILL pay you for this. It does not go with our deal.

Thanks,

Tony
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2013 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyDirect Link to This Post
still got he American graffiti red 85gt?
thanks
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2013 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by coady:

thanks

Yes I do I believe. I'd have to verify it's cards condition. IIRC its mint, however these have been outta sight, outta mind for some time now and it's been awhile since Ive had a good look. I'll try and post a fresh pic later this afternoon.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2013 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by coady:

thanks

Yup still have it. I gotta say the detail on this car is WAY better then the HW Boulevard cars. Its still on a mint card so I cant be 100% but it looks like the rear decklid may open. The decklid wing, paint details, everything is much better then a HW car. Pretty cool car.

I'll pm you.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2013 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Sold! I will add the funds when we swap info later this week. Benjamin has oh, a few hundred cars right now, but not a Fiero that is Matchbox size. I WILL pay you for this. It does not go with our deal.

Thanks,

Tony

Okay Tony. But if it's for your kid I feel like a real schmutz charging for it. Man Ive got about 100 of them in a box in the other room.....

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock