88 gt partout orangeville ont by farmer
Started on: 11-12-2012 09:41 AM
Replies: 12
Last post by: farmer on 11-18-2012 07:03 PM
farmer

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for farmerSend a Private Message to farmerDirect Link to This Post
through all of these cars that have been discovered in the past weeks at the farm, i have decided to grab the 1988 gt to part out,

this is a complete car, i will pull of whatever is wanted let me know what you want from the car

the car has grey interior, great condition, missing pass door panel, body panels are in good condition, cradle has some surface rust but is in solid shape

let me know what you guys want and we can take it from there

*****parts are pickup only *******

farmer
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyDirect Link to This Post
is it the gold gt or the multi colored one that you have?
farmer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for farmerSend a Private Message to farmerDirect Link to This Post
multi coloured
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
If the floor pans are good would you cut them out ?? Space frame condition ?? Like I mentionned I am wanting to buy a unrusted spaceframe .. on near unrusted THX

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

farmer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for farmerSend a Private Message to farmerDirect Link to This Post
i will look when i have it home, but i think the one we talked about is the one for you, also there is still a stripped fiero stretch 4 inches and its in great shape.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by farmer:

i will look when i have it home, but i think the one we talked about is the one for you, also there is still a stripped fiero stretch 4 inches and its in great shape.

Good let me know ... also when possible send pics THX
Danyel
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyDirect Link to This Post
farmer
what is the condition of the gold 88 gt your friend has. not so much interested in the fram but rather the outer body and interior. also would it be safe to tow on a car dolly?
thanks
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Get me some pictures of the dash. I am looking for a perfect one for the GBCT.
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
I'm sending you a PM
Rik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2012 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RikSend a Private Message to RikDirect Link to This Post
PM sent...
Ry86GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2012 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ry86GTSend a Private Message to Ry86GTDirect Link to This Post
Farmer I sent you a text, but I'll send a PM too. I haven't had any luck trying to get a trailer, and parking a whole parts car is a growing concern. Turns out I can't park it where I assumed I could. I've sent a message for what I was looking to get off of a whole car if you have those parts available.
PFF
System Bot
2EXTREME

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2012 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2EXTREMEClick Here to visit 2EXTREME's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2EXTREMEDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
farmer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2012 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for farmerSend a Private Message to farmerDirect Link to This Post
thanks everybody who came out for parts, car will be getting taken away tomorrow if everybody has gotten what they need
farmer

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock