Started on: 11-10-2012 09:27 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: mattwa on 11-19-2012 06:32 PM
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2012 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Sold.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 04-05-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CaptDean

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2012 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaptDeanSend a Private Message to CaptDeanDirect Link to This Post
PM SENT
mferrell

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2012 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mferrellSend a Private Message to mferrellDirect Link to This Post
2 PM's sent
Rugger

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2012 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuggerClick Here to visit Rugger's HomePageSend a Private Message to RuggerDirect Link to This Post
Payment for OEM Radio sent.

------------------

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2012 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
*bump* to leave feedback
What about Bob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2012 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2012 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Matt, I could use the fuel filter bracket and the throttle return springs on the throttle body. How much would you want for those items shipped to 61856?

I also need a clutch line but wouldn't think that would be something you would be interested in removing and getting it to me in useable condition...
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2012 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

Matt, I could use the fuel filter bracket and the throttle return springs on the throttle body. How much would you want for those items shipped to 61856?

I also need a clutch line but wouldn't think that would be something you would be interested in removing and getting it to me in useable condition...

Yesterday I pulled out the engine and trans, and sadly some parts didn't make it thru that ordeal. Those were one of those items, sorry.

And about the clutch line, If I was going to take it out, it would be for my manual swap, but it's too rusty to be worth removing it in the first place. I think I'm just going to make a new one or use what I have already.
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2012 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I can understand on all accounts. Those little springs are not easy to come by unfortunately.

I'm thinking of making my own clutch line as well. I'll let you know what it takes if I go that route. I just can't see spending $160 for one at The Fiero Store.

BTW: Don't forget to keep the pigtails from the chassis harness for the clutch switch for you're swap if you are concerned with that functionality.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2012 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Yea I changed my fiero from auto to manual, then back to auto, now going back to manual. In the span of four years. Dont ask why, haha. That clutch line was a huge PITA, too. Not using a clutch switch either, I didnt last time and I'm not going to this time.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock