Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FREE! 1985 Fiero Sport 2m4 down to frame, near complete car.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

FREE! 1985 Fiero Sport 2m4 down to frame, near complete car. by Division
Started on: 10-26-2012 01:07 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Division on 11-02-2012 12:42 PM
Division

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2012 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionDirect Link to This Post
So long as you at least take the frame and engine, it's all FREE! I'm sure someone here can do something with all this. Otherwise it's getting scrapped because I need the room in my garage for winter.

Was a project car almost down to the bare frame. Need the space and this stuff has to go! Currently have about 99.9% to build the whole car.

Examples:
Original deck lid (busted the lock out, so some damage) and a nice one from an 84.
Most all body panels available, good condition for the most part but will need painted.
Hood, doors, door glass, headlights (unknown if working), dash, gauges, control arms, you name it.

Located in Trail Creek, IN 46360, send me a PM if interested or call 219-two two nine-0759 (cell).

-Nick

[This message has been edited by Division (edited 10-27-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2012 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionDirect Link to This Post
No takers yet. If not gone soon the junkyard is going to get it.
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2012 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
Wish I had a way to get it too my house! Really missing my little toy I had to get rid of this year.
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2012 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Stick or auto?
I'd be all over this if my truck was running good and I could handle driving the distance. Couldn't help putting anything in the truck, tho.
goatvenom

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2012 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for goatvenomSend a Private Message to goatvenomDirect Link to This Post
im extremely interested i called and talked to you, as soon as i find a place to stash it ill take
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2012 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionDirect Link to This Post
Got a few emails and phone calls so far. First come first serve.

The transmission is a manual 5 speed.
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionDirect Link to This Post
Car still available. Got so many calls and messages about it I can't remember who is who. lol. So it's still here and can be picked up anytime, first come first serve.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock