Brand New OEM Passenger Side GT Quarter Window by j bf1
Started on: 10-20-2012 10:21 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: j bf1 on 11-08-2012 07:10 PM
j bf1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for j bf1Send a Private Message to j bf1Direct Link to This Post
Brand new NOS still in the wrapper. Bought extras awhile back. Car is a garage queen and I don't need the window. Figured I would list it for someone In need of OEM. Asking $300 + S/H. Please PM me if interested or have any questions. SOLD

Thanks for looking.
------------------
~John

'88 GT 5spd White/Beechwood

[This message has been edited by j bf1 (edited 10-31-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
j bf1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for j bf1Send a Private Message to j bf1Direct Link to This Post
ttt
j bf1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for j bf1Send a Private Message to j bf1Direct Link to This Post
ttt
Cplensdorf

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CplensdorfClick Here to visit Cplensdorf's HomePageSend a Private Message to CplensdorfDirect Link to This Post
I thought this was sold? Check your PM.
Cplensdorf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CplensdorfClick Here to visit Cplensdorf's HomePageSend a Private Message to CplensdorfDirect Link to This Post
Buyer beware on this one folks...."sold" item to me for $250 through PM in response to my WTB post then put out feelers like this to tell me before shipping that another buyer offered him more and gave me the option to pay more or he would sell to other buyer....kinda crappy way to do business. Just a warning.
j bf1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for j bf1Send a Private Message to j bf1Direct Link to This Post
PFF here are the emailing. Chris your BASHING is unacceptable.

On Oct 23, 2012 11:13 AM, "John F" <jbf1@hotmail.com> wrote:

Chris,

I looked back at all are corresponding (pm's) and I don't see were you missed any of my msgs. As I explained to you in my last pm earlier this morning, and for the record this was NOT a bait and switch. Just to reiterate, if you were experiencing any problems with pm's, you should have emailed me much sooner and we would not have this dilemma. If you want it let me know?

Respectfully,

John

To: jbf1@hotmail.com
Subject: RE:
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 23:44:33 -0400

It appears as though PFF is messed up and I am not getting PMs. It shows I have new PMs but cannot read them and I am not getting notified any longer when a PM is received. Please send email instead.

Thanks,

Chris

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 10:20 PM
To: chris@plensdorf.com
Subject:

Chris,

Here are the pics.

[This message has been edited by j bf1 (edited 10-23-2012).]

Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
A sale is not complete til u pay for it. U should've have paid for it at the price you offered when you offered. If I was selling something and No one has paid for it n someone offered me more I would take take. Too many posters call dibs n then don't buy.

To the OP you should've done your research n known they go for more. Still no reason not to buy a NOS window from this guy as long as its through PayPal or credit card. Not many NOS anything left.
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by j bf1:

Brand new NOS still in the wrapper. Bought extras awhile back. Car is a garage queen and I don't need the window. Figured I would list it for someone In need of OEM. Asking $300 + S/H. Please PM me if interested or have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

PM sent with serious buyer.
j bf1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for j bf1Send a Private Message to j bf1Direct Link to This Post
Had this window and saw that someone needed it. I was trying to help a fellow member. Was making a deal with this person and was never paid. So I listed it. This person msged me a full day after I had it listed. 2 day after last PM then he decides to contact me never made an attempt to make payment. Then you want to BASH me....because you never followed through.

Buyer beware on this one folks...."sold" item to me for $250 through PM in response to my WTB post then put out feelers like this to tell me before shipping that another buyer offered him more and gave me the option to pay more or he would sell to other buyer....kinda crappy way to do business. Just a warning.[/QUOTE]

j bf1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for j bf1Send a Private Message to j bf1Direct Link to This Post

j bf1

310 posts
Member since Dec 2011
Had this window and saw that someone needed it. I was trying to help a fellow member. Was making a deal with this person and was never paid. So I listed it. This person msged me a full day after I had it listed. 2 day after last PM then he decides to contact me never made an attempt to make payment. Then you want to BASH me....because you never followed through.

Originally posted by Cplensdorf:

Buyer beware on this one folks...."sold" item to me for $250 through PM in response to my WTB post then put out feelers like this to tell me before shipping that another buyer offered him more and gave me the option to pay more or he would sell to other buyer....kinda crappy way to do business. Just a warning.

j bf1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for j bf1Send a Private Message to j bf1Direct Link to This Post

j bf1

310 posts
Member since Dec 2011
sale pending
PFF
System Bot
Cplensdorf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CplensdorfClick Here to visit Cplensdorf's HomePageSend a Private Message to CplensdorfDirect Link to This Post
John,

The entire time line could be posted here if you like and we can let others decide whether they wish to participate in such deals. You have not posted the dozen or so PMs that demonstrate that we had made a deal and my requests for pictures and the final correspondence of you stating that you will look into shipping costs and your inquiry regarding a preferred shipping carrier. You have left the details of our discussion out of this. There was communication on October 16, 17, 19, 20, 22 & 23. On October 22 you post it for sale after having sellers remorse in the middle of our discussion. You even posted up its availability on the 18th within hours of our discussion. Bear in mind, I gave you the opportunity to name your price and did not so much as make a single counter offer. Those that have dealt with me here know how I work, so I am not concerned about my reputation as a buyer or seller. As i state in my correspondence, you had no reason to be concerned with the sale. I cant tell you how to operate, I can only tell you that when I make a deal with someone I do not change the terms. Period. It appears that you got sellers remorse, and instead of contacting me and asking if I was still on board, you decided to make comitments with another buyer, then tell me if I pay you $25 more you will sell it to me. You could have just said that you looked into shipping as you said you would, provide the details of that and provide a total price that I could send you. That never happened. There was never a shipping price provided so I could not have ever paid you.

This clearly was unfortunate and the communication could have been better. Please realize that I also expressed to you during this transaction that I was not receiving PM notices from PFF for whatever reason and that any delay was most definitely related to this. I thought that we were working through a transaction only to find that you posted it up for sale and would only sell it to me if i paid you more.

My buyer beware comment was just that. Others should be aware that an agreement with you may or may not be just that. I have no intention to continue this beyond that.
j bf1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2012 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for j bf1Send a Private Message to j bf1Direct Link to This Post
Hi Jason, well, what can I say....I packaged it like fine china. LOL!!! I am happy you received it w/no problems.

When you finish your car send some pics to jbfeula@yahoo.com

Take care,

John

FROM fieroGT28 11-08-2012 06:00 PM

Hi John, Well...I recieved the quarter window today and I never seen a parcel packed so good
I gotta say that was "overkill"....

Thanks, the GT window is perfect. Just like I wanted.

I appriciate the service and kindness of this transaction. I could smell the wood while I
was un-packing it. Actually, I took more time taking the package apart than looking at the window...

Thanks, and feedback will be left @ 100%.

Jason

[This message has been edited by j bf1 (edited 11-08-2012).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock