3000GT Dash / Console and more F/S in PA by 3084me
Started on: 10-20-2012 04:52 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: 3084me on 12-17-2012 05:54 PM
3084me

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3084meSend a Private Message to 3084meDirect Link to This Post
DASH SOLD.

Hi Everyone,

I need to seriously clean out my garage to finish up on the replica interior. I purchased a Ferrari replica dash and finally decided to go that route (after going back and forth for almost a year) so I'm selling my (2nd , - and in fantastic shape, ) 3000GT Dash / interior etc., that I planned to use.

Ps. I also have a 240SX Dash in excellent shape as well.

If anyone is planing to do a 3000GT dash swap this Winter or doing a custom console / door panel swap, I have a fantastic deal for you. (I sold the last dash alone for $225 - and a "7-out of 10" dash the year before for $165).

All of the parts look just about brand new (which is why I kept them for myself when I stripped my last 3000GT track car).

Full Dash WITHOUT speedo / instrument cluster (but includes oil pressure, volt and temp center gauges along with the AC controls (non digital). $125

++ This dash if from a 95 so it has the passenger airbag. (Which I still have and is included). You can remove the airbag and use the front cover, and fabricate a cool 2nd "hidden glovebox in the dash which is pretty neat.

Console - Complete including glove box, all trim etc - $75

Door Panels - Perfect shape - $75 per pair.

*** Or....... IF $200 for EVERYTHING sounds better to you :

If you help me get all of this stuff out of my garage in "single shot " which will save quite a bit of "Craigslist Aggravation" , you can have the ENTIRE PACKAGE for $200 Firm, Firm, Firm That's $100 less and you could sell items that you don't want / need and recoup a few more $$$.

Everything is complete - pretty much everything is included with the exception of the door handles (which I will look for - If I find them , they are yours too). Lower Door Panel Carpet not shown in pics is in fantastic shape and included. Door panel switches, dash switches, vents, small parts, dash brackets etc - everything is complete.

It must be pick-up only since this stuff is big and I don't have time to ship.

I'm in Bucks County , PA which is not a bad drive from DE (Even MD if you want to make a trip out of it), a good bit of NJ and NY etc.

ALSO: I work in the Flemington NJ and also have an office in the Langhorne, PA area so for those of you coming from North Jersey / NY, etc OR "Southern Points" like Philadelphia and further South, I can save you about 45-min to 1 hour of travel time and meet you in those areas.

(I don't know why my PIP is not working for months now but I'll try to upload a few pics or link to the Ebay or Mad Mechanics posts I'm going to do next.

EDIT: Large pics over at Mad Mechanics:

http://www.madmechanics.com...-all.html#post182475

Any questions, let me know.

[This message has been edited by 3084me (edited 12-17-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
3084me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3084meSend a Private Message to 3084meDirect Link to This Post
Bump for some corrected pics at the Mad Mechanics link above.

NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEDirect Link to This Post
Just a free bump and a question! Is the dash already modified for install? If I was closer! ( now I sound like a lot of people on here!lol!)
3084me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3084meSend a Private Message to 3084meDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

The dash is untouched / 100% stock / no modifications. I did also retain most of the stock brackets which is a big help compared to fabricating them 100% from scratch.
FinoSSnorthstar97

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2012 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSSnorthstar97Send a Private Message to FinoSSnorthstar97Direct Link to This Post
Can you please contact me on this Dash.

Thanks,
DJM
3084me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2012 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3084meSend a Private Message to 3084meDirect Link to This Post
I still have this (2nd dash) available. I sold the first one. This one is flawless. I was keeping it for my build but went with a 355 replica dash instead. If you were the person who emailed, I replied to that as well. Any questions, feel free to ask,

Brian
3084me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2012 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3084meSend a Private Message to 3084meDirect Link to This Post
Pictures Sent to your email.
3084me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3084meSend a Private Message to 3084meDirect Link to This Post
Sale Pending.
3084me

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3084meSend a Private Message to 3084meDirect Link to This Post
Dash Sold.

Thanks Darryl. Good luck with the project.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock