Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Cleaned out my storage, and all my old Fiero project parts. All located in GA. (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Cleaned out my storage, and all my old Fiero project parts. All located in GA. by 7cjbill2
Started on: 09-28-2012 09:17 PM
Replies: 46
Last post by: 7cjbill2 on 11-16-2012 01:53 PM
7cjbill2

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2012 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 7cjbill2Send a Private Message to 7cjbill2Direct Link to This Post
Make offers, not picky...not trying to get rich.
PM me and I'll give you my cell# if you wanna chat about what I have.
All prices are as *SHIPPED* to CONUS.

IF YOU'RE IN CANADA YOU'RE GOING TO PAY $50 FOR USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING, MINIMUM.
SORRY. THANK THE USPS WHO ONLY DOES PRIORITY/EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL NOW, DON'T BLAME ME.

Engine/Other Parts (no pics yet, sorry)

Allante STEEL rocker arm pedestal platforms
Caddy 4.9L 1.73:1 rocker arms w/ roller pedestal conversion also NEW, *REQUIRES MACHINING*
(will include machining instructions to give to your shop)
$200 -- roller fulcrums alone are >$250, and you're getting EVERYTHING needed.

Caddy 4.9L Fel-Pro gasket set
$35

L/R power window motors (NEW)
$35

Cadillac Allante valve cover, cast-aluminum w/ square oil cap.
I would blast and paint this red, polish the raised portion, highlight in black....would look SHARP!
Good winter project.
$20

Cadillac Allante lower intake.
Screams to be extrude honed and matched with a nice upper.
$40

Cadillac 4.1L lower intake, port matched.
$40

dual steering stabilizer mounts
$10

Rear mesh clips, rear wheelhouse screws, and side vent
$10

2075-stall TH125 or 4T60/E torque converter
$75

[This message has been edited by 7cjbill2 (edited 11-16-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post09-28-2012 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post
HOW MUCH FOR THE DOOR PINS/BEARINGS/BALL JOINTS/
SHIPPED TO 02302

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 09-30-2012).]

7cjbill2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2012 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 7cjbill2Send a Private Message to 7cjbill2Direct Link to This Post
Make offers, y'all know how much they cost and what would be fair!
I've been out of the Fiero scene since about 2009, so I have no idea how common/plentiful any of this stuff is!
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2012 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

I am kinda feeling the rubix cube !
7cjbill2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2012 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 7cjbill2Send a Private Message to 7cjbill2Direct Link to This Post
Dating myself, yeah? SAVE THE WAVE! Thomas Dolby was a friggin' GENIUS!
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2012 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireDirect Link to This Post
10$ for radio? +Shipping
FieroCustom

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2012 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCustomClick Here to visit FieroCustom's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroCustomDirect Link to This Post
Might be interested in coming down and picking up some things like the power window motors, door skins, door pins and 4t60 shift kit. Going to do some research on the kit and where you are first.

------------------
John
1955 Chevrolet 210 Sedan (Shopping list in progress)
1988 SE seized duke...next engine...1996 LQ1 found
~Future 1990 Fiero Clone?
1988 T-Top Coupe rocking 41 MPG!
1986 SE Project Mayhem
1999 F350 Crew Dually ~17mpg city 22 hwy
Wife's 2001 Saturn SL1 51MPG high score

7cjbill2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2012 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 7cjbill2Send a Private Message to 7cjbill2Direct Link to This Post
No problem, I'm right off I-85 about 10 min. or less from the SC border. LMK.
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2012 04:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Direct Link to This Post
how much for the Rubix cube? sad I remember when those first came out......... many a wasted days as a child...

------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2012 04:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jb1:

how much for the Rubix cube? sad I remember when those first came out......... many a wasted days as a child...

I remember my 1st one.... I got so pissed off at the thing I pealed all the stickers off and placed them on the sides all in color order...... Hey at least I can say i finished one...
7cjbill2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2012 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 7cjbill2Send a Private Message to 7cjbill2Direct Link to This Post
The Rubik's isn't for sale, sorry folks.
PFF
System Bot
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2012 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post
How much for the Delta 4.9 camshaft shipped to Canada ?

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 |Work done 11-12 |Work done 12-13 |4.9 Swap |Parts for sale

7cjbill2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2012 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 7cjbill2Send a Private Message to 7cjbill2Direct Link to This Post
PM'ed you falcon_ca.
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2012 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2012 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
How much for the 4 front bearings shipped to Levis, Quebec, Canada, G6V-9T6

THX

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 09-30-2012).]

7cjbill2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2012 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 7cjbill2Send a Private Message to 7cjbill2Direct Link to This Post
PM'ed you, Danyel....
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-30-2012 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

HOW MUCH FOR THE DOOR PINS/BEARINGS/BALL JOINTS/
SHIPPED TO 02302

offer withdrawn,
I m not playing, it's a race..
or having an item sold from under me..
thanks tho.. good luck
7cjbill2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2012 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 7cjbill2Send a Private Message to 7cjbill2Direct Link to This Post
You want the item, you have the money, you pay for it, it's sold. Simple, just like shopping at the store. Until I get paid for it, it's STILL available.
These are general rules with which all free marketplaces abide. I'm not going to hold something on a promise from you in order to give you time to figure how to pay for it.
If you don't want something sold out from under you, I suggest you PAY FOR IT!

[This message has been edited by 7cjbill2 (edited 09-30-2012).]

7cjbill2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2012 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 7cjbill2Send a Private Message to 7cjbill2Direct Link to This Post
List updated, sold items removed...what's left remains!
Thanks to all those who purchased!
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2012 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 7cjbill2:

You want the item, you have the money, you pay for it, it's sold. Simple, just like shopping at the store. Until I get paid for it, it's STILL available.
These are general rules with which all free marketplaces abide. I'm not going to hold something on a promise from you in order to give you time to figure how to pay for it.
If you don't want something sold out from under you, I suggest you PAY FOR IT!

sorry this is a forum.. check selling/buying feed back
you posted on a w-end... I needed to refill my paypal.. as I just bought lowering parts for my monte SS..
I p.m'd you that you'd see a paypal payment monday. as thats the EARLIES my wife could get to the bank.. I'm 4 states away..
you have 7 post.. maybe 10 now... you are not a store...
good luck.. it's not like I said I'd take them and then you had to wait a week or two to get payed.. it was the w-end..

ou p.m'd me that it was a race.. after I said look for the payment monday.. sorry I don't play that crap..
7cjbill2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2012 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 7cjbill2Send a Private Message to 7cjbill2Direct Link to This Post
Then you should have contacted me to make the purchase when you had the money to pay for it, not beforehand.
Everyone else so far has paid immediately; no questions, no hesitations, no waiting.
Sorry, but I don't understand why you need to dun me for not being able to pay promptly for an item. Am I crazy here or what?
Don't worry, I'm not going to leave retaliatory feedback, I won't reduce myself to your level, everyone else seems satisfied.

[This message has been edited by 7cjbill2 (edited 10-02-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
BrewCheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2012 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
The torque converter, will it fit a 4t60 trans? Is it brand new and whats the stall speed on it?

Thanks,
Jason
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-02-2012 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 7cjbill2:

Then you should have contacted me to make the purchase when you had the money to pay for it, not beforehand.
Everyone else so far has paid immediately; no questions, no hesitations, no waiting.
Sorry, but I don't understand why you need to dun me for not being able to pay promptly for an item. Am I crazy here or what?
Don't worry, I'm not going to leave retaliatory feedback, I won't reduce myself to your level, everyone else seems satisfied.

oh I had the money.. more than enough.. but , with no way to reload the paypal till monday.. it was kinda tuff..
but you're like a store, you take mc/visa.. ?
maybe it's me, but when a form member says they'll take it.. I put it aside.. and take them for their word,, worked so far...
cause I understand not everyone can , stop what they are doing and go transfer funds so.. it can happen.. they might get payed every 2 weeks.. or work undercover and can't carry any i.d. on their person..
I have 5 items here waiting on people, put aside, as I take people for their word.. I get thank you's for doing so.. but you're right, I'm the one thats totally wrong..
I see my flaw now..
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
$50 shipped for the 4T60E gears and shift kit to 46060? $75 if the TQ is included.

PM if interested,
Greg

------------------

[This message has been edited by FieroGTguy (edited 10-03-2012).]

7cjbill2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 7cjbill2Send a Private Message to 7cjbill2Direct Link to This Post
Bump! More stuff sold, thanks all!
87FieroGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any round side markers? I am looking for a complete set.

------------------
----------------------

7cjbill2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 7cjbill2Send a Private Message to 7cjbill2Direct Link to This Post
Afraid not, only body parts I have are listed.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for bearings THX

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Ry86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ry86GTSend a Private Message to Ry86GTDirect Link to This Post
Payment for the ball joints have been sent. Thanks!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Why the refund ??

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

7cjbill2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 7cjbill2Send a Private Message to 7cjbill2Direct Link to This Post

Sent you a PM. The second set I had was funorc'ed, and I don't feel good about selling them in that condition.
PFF
System Bot
7cjbill2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2012 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 7cjbill2Send a Private Message to 7cjbill2Direct Link to This Post

Bump! Inventory adjusted.
Ry86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2012 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ry86GTSend a Private Message to Ry86GTDirect Link to This Post
Also just received a refund. It appears the seller didn't check the price of shipping before quoting and agreeing to a price including shipping.

At least I actually got refunded...
7cjbill2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2012 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 7cjbill2Send a Private Message to 7cjbill2Direct Link to This Post
EVERYBODY gets refunded, actually, if I can't complete the transaction.
Insinuating that I "take" people's money, though, is pretty low.
Sorry, I'm not going to sell something for $50 shipped and pay $46 for shipping (nor would you, I assume).
It seems you might have been trying to take advantage of someone unfamiliar with shipping costs. Hmmmm?
I don't make a living selling parts, and I especially don't send international parcels everyday.
It's nobody's fault that you live in a different country.
My mistake, disclaimer added.

[This message has been edited by 7cjbill2 (edited 10-05-2012).]

Ry86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2012 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ry86GTSend a Private Message to Ry86GTDirect Link to This Post
7cjbill2, no need to get defensive or make accusations that I was trying to take advantage of you. I was merely stating what happened so others can be 100% sure about the total costs involved to avoid a similar dissapointment on a buyer's end in the future. Also, people are going to wonder if they see my previous post saying payment sent for balljoints and see them re-appear for sale the next day after being removed from the ad. I didn't want it to appear as though you were trying to scam people.

I certainly wasn't accusing you of trying to take my money, and in no way was I trying to take advantage of anyone. I had no idea what shipping would cost, that's why I provided you with my info and ask you for an all inclusive cost... For all I know you could have plugged the dimensions and weights into an online calculator somewhere and have gotten a ballpark shipping figure that you could have worked with. I simply agreed to what you offered me and paid promptly as I thought I should as a buyer. It being my fault that I live in another country has nothing to do with it.

I did say "at least I got a refunded"... As in I'm happy about that, you could have just as easily walked away with my money and not put the parts in the mail.

I just would have gone about it a bit differently on your end. If you can't complete a transaction then you shouldn't accept payment for the sale in the first place or have the items listed as available and for sale (in the case of the bearings with Danyel). That's all I'm going to say, I won't comment any further on the matter. If you want to discuss any further please feel free to pm me.

Good luck with your sales.

[This message has been edited by Ry86GT (edited 10-05-2012).]

7cjbill2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2012 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 7cjbill2Send a Private Message to 7cjbill2Direct Link to This Post

I understand, sorry if I took your post the wrong way. I apologize for the jab.
Yeah, I was blown away at the cost, too, so you can imagine my disgust (at the USPS, not at you) when told.
There used to be international economy shipping, but I guess no more...you can tell how long it's been since I sold anything on the Internet.
The kicker is I sent something to Canada a couple months ago, 30 lbs., and it was ALSO nearly $50. WTF? These items were only 4 lbs. all together.
I've eaten a little bit on shipping with some other sales, but I just can't eat 90% of it.
Not expecting to get rich or even expect to be paid the NEW price, but think I should at least make a little for my trouble.
After all, I'm already losing what I paid for these things in the first place, but still trying to make Christmas a little better for everyone than last year!

Again, my sincerest apologies....just one of those days, I guess. "I woke up in a good mood, I don't know what the h*ll happened?" -- Damone
7cjbill2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2012 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 7cjbill2Send a Private Message to 7cjbill2Direct Link to This Post
Bump! Not much left, folks!
Rugger

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2012 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuggerClick Here to visit Rugger's HomePageSend a Private Message to RuggerDirect Link to This Post
Got the Steering Wheel! Just as you described it...great condition! Thanks!!

------------------

7cjbill2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2012 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 7cjbill2Send a Private Message to 7cjbill2Direct Link to This Post
Glad you're happy with it and I'm happy that it found a new home!
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caDirect Link to This Post
The Delta Cam is here

Thanks

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 |Work done 11-12 |Work done 12-13 |4.9 Swap |Parts for sale

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock