3800SC headers, exhaust, race cat, and tips by madmods
Started on: 09-25-2012 04:22 AM
Replies: 28
Last post by: qwikgta on 09-29-2012 12:38 PM
madmods

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2012 04:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madmodsSend a Private Message to madmodsDirect Link to This Post
I bought these items from wadeduck here at pennocks forum for my 3800sc fiero. I never used them. They have been sitting in a box in my shop
for a long time. I sold the fiero so these gotta go. I paid 500 plus shipping for them, so I'm selling them for the same price. Best way to get ahold of me is
my email: paul_ntempe@yahoo.com
3800sc headers
3800sc exhaust
race cat
corvette tips

All for 500 bucks + actual shipping price.

lettering on the cat

brand of exhaust

[/QUOTE]
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
gremlin87

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2012 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gremlin87Send a Private Message to gremlin87Direct Link to This Post
pmd
madmods

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2012 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madmodsSend a Private Message to madmodsDirect Link to This Post
All parts went to my local ups store to ship. Those bastards charged me 75.00 to box + the supplies.
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2012 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madmods:

All parts went to my local ups store to ship. Those bastards charged me 75.00 to box + the supplies.

Is that $75 including the shipping; or is the $75 just to box/pack the items?

If its $75 just for packing, thats a RIP! Go to Staples or some other office supply store and buy the packing crap for half that. Or hit-up the local hardware store (or other business that receives shipments) and see if they have any boxs out back by there dumpster you can grab. That and a $4 roll of packing tape, some old newspapers and you can save yourself (or the buyer) quite a bit...
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2012 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I'm guessing its sold?
madmods

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2012 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madmodsSend a Private Message to madmodsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALJR:

Is that $75 including the shipping; or is the $75 just to box/pack the items?

If its $75 just for packing, thats a RIP! Go to Staples or some other office supply store and buy the packing crap for half that. Or hit-up the local hardware store (or other business that receives shipments) and see if they have any boxs out back by there dumpster you can grab. That and a $4 roll of packing tape, some old newspapers and you can save yourself (or the buyer) quite a bit...

Yep, thats what I told him. Though its a huge box, he wants 25 just for the box. he said shipping will be 82. I'll eat up the box and bubble wrap.

Basically first to paypal me gets it.

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2012 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post
If this is still for sale, i'd like to buy it. i'm not going to paypal if others are also paypal'ing you. I'll take it. If i'm the buyer, please let me know and I can paypal you ASAP.

I just don't want to send money and find out that two others have also sent money.

I check Pennocks 3-4 times a day at work, so if I get the nod, i'll send the cash today.

Rob
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2012 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested as well.

I'll take 2nd in line, or what ever number I'd be.

PM me shipping to 53072.

Thanks
FriendOfYours

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-26-2012 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
After these are gone, we sell headers as well! They obviously cost more than this with the whole exhaust so hopefully not thread jacking

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/062886.html

Cheers!

------------------
3.4TDC/4.9l/3800(SC) Swap kits and parts

F23 Transmission Kits

Big Brake Adapters

Polish and Powder Coating

[This message has been edited by FriendOfYours (edited 09-26-2012).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2012 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
put me in line, I have the money ready to go as long as no one else has sent in for it..

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 09-26-2012).]

madmods

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2012 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madmodsSend a Private Message to madmodsDirect Link to This Post
Nobody has sent me the funds, the items are still for sale.
PFF
System Bot
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post

Nobody has sent me the funds, the items are still for sale.

great, I'm still waiting for a PM with a shipping price to 53072
I have money.
madmods

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madmodsSend a Private Message to madmodsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gtxbullet:

great, I'm still waiting for a PM with a shipping price to 53072
I have money.

I was told it was 82 to ship due to weight. If its less you have my word I will refund the difference.
Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
I can't believe these are still for sale with as many people who have called dibs. They look great and it's complete, we all know options are limited with the 3800 especially all ready done and ready to ship. No BS waiting around as we hear about members getting ripped of by suppliers all the time. GL with the sale.
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post
Paul, Paypal sent. Please see my PM

Rob

[This message has been edited by qwikgta (edited 09-27-2012).]

madmods

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madmodsSend a Private Message to madmodsDirect Link to This Post
This item is still for sale. Look guys, I'm not f***king around here. The price is 500 bucks + shipping. If you don't have the money then leave the sale alone to someone who does have the money.

qwikgta (rob) You sent me 250 on paypal with a note saying", ( half now, half after we talk about the rest) My sale is not on your terms dude, and the price is not negotiable.

I only do paypal. It protects both of us. Ive been on paypal for at least 15 years now.

If anybody has the money, let me know.

[This message has been edited by madmods (edited 09-27-2012).]

Purple86GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

This item is still for sale. Look guys, I'm not f***king around here. The price is 500 bucks + shipping. If you don't have the money then leave the sale alone to someone who does have the money.

qwikgta (rob) You sent me 250 on paypal with a note saying", ( half now, half after we talk about the rest) My sale is not on your terms dude, and the price is not negotiable.

If anybody has the money, let me know.

LOL! Those are some horible negotiating skills! Rob, you working for the Mafia? :P

Bump for a good deal! I would go for it but i would get screwed on shipping... I'm in Canada.

Cheers!

John316

Feedback score:    (51)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John316Send a Private Message to John316Direct Link to This Post
PM sent.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Need a response to my PM.. I'll send out full payment as soon as i get it

Also I assume your paypal address is the one provided at the top?

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 09-27-2012).]

John316

Feedback score:    (51)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John316Send a Private Message to John316Direct Link to This Post
PM sent.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
If you want these to sell quickly tell everyone what the header primary pipe size, the crossover pipe size and the muffler in and out sizes. I say that because any header primary pipe size less than 1.75" on a boosted 3800 has been proven to be ineffective and useless.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

PFF
System Bot
madmods

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madmodsSend a Private Message to madmodsDirect Link to This Post
No problems with flow here Dennis. The pipe is pretty big. Its 2.25 all the way down. The pipe looks painted silver to me. I bought it off wadeduck here in the mall. I don't know anything more about it. I had a 3800SC fiero which I also sold to Roblp640. He turned it into a murcielago kitcar. It looks like a great system and the cat looks like the race one I had on my sosltice. I'm no stranger to fast engines.

[This message has been edited by madmods (edited 09-27-2012).]

qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post
I guess my PM was a little short, I was at work, and didn't want the boss to catch me on the internet. My intent with the note was to pass you $250 as soon as you tell me that they are mine. I was showing you I was ready so I gave you $250 of my money. I asked twice if I was the number 1. I didn't intend it to be a negotiation, but good faith. I told you i'd paypal the rest after you told me what shipping was to 23456. My first PM asked if you could drop the cat/tips, but then I read that it was boxed up, so I sent another PM that said, i'd take it ask is.

The rest is on the way, I just wanted to be sure it was me.

Rob

qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post

qwikgta

4659 posts
Member since Jan 2001
$ 300 more sent via paypal. I'm not sure how much more than $550 will cover the shipping.

Sorry you misunderstood my intent, I was only trying to show good faith by putting half down to prove my desire to purchase the parts. My fear was sending all the money and then finding out that I was 5 min late and someone else had bought them.

Rob

qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2012 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post
I guess I was 5 minutes too late.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2012 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
This is really odd.. Not to step on anyones toes but I was kinda working behind the scenes on this to purchase this and my money was refunded as well after the seller and I agreed to terms and sent payment to him for it...
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2012 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
WOW! That's odd! Yet, another messed up for sale thread, what's that like three this month? Neg me if you want but, Honor and Integrity are going out the window in the mall lately. -Jason

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 09-29-2012).]

ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2012 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
Wow...
This thread seemed odd from the get-go! Several ppl said they wanted the item and the sellers responce was "first to paypal me gets it". Duno about you guys, but I wouldn't send anyone my money w/o confirmation the item was actually mine!

Never seen an item w/ so many willing buyers take so long to sell...

To the seller, pick the first person who said they would buy them and give them 24 hrs to respond; then move down the list till someone follows through w/ payment...
qwikgta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2012 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

This is really odd.. Not to step on anyones toes but I was kinda working behind the scenes on this to purchase this and my money was refunded as well after the seller and I agreed to terms and sent payment to him for it...

Kid, i had drafted up a long thread that was going to talk about the need for clear communication on this "mall" section, but I deleted it.

This is the second time in two months that I attempted to purchase something and then the items being sold out from under me. I see a lot more miscommunication on this item. A few months ago, I bought an item from the mall and I even had a PM from the seller giving me the total price and shipping. I sent him a Paypal for the total and then within a few hours it was returned. Turns out that the seller sold them to the "next in line" because I did't Paypal him the money that day. He didn't even give me two days to reply to his PM.

In this case I can't figure it out, we all posted the "ill take it" and "put me down as next in line" so we followed the standard. I had sent a PM and asked "am I the buyer, if so let me know, I have the cash" all I got back was "they are still for sale, whoever gets me the money first gets them". That makes me a little nervous beause it appears that you and I had both sent him over $500 bucks at the same time, im just glad I got my money back.

I would have loved to have the exhaust system for that price but in the end at least I have my cash back.

Whoever got the system, good luck with it.

Rob

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock