Wanted - OEM Gray Floor Mats by A4SixtyNineRR
Started on: 09-10-2012 03:12 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: lateFormula on 09-14-2012 09:23 PM
A4SixtyNineRR

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for A4SixtyNineRRSend a Private Message to A4SixtyNineRRDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking around for a nice pair of original gray floor mats for my low mileage GT. My passenger side is still ok, but my driver's is showing it's age. Let me know if you have something in good shape. NOS or like new is preferred, but minimal wear is ok too. Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
I have a set that is in pretty good physical condition, but they're dirty. I keep forgetting to wash them to see if there are any permanent stains......I'll do that later today and will get back to you.

A4SixtyNineRR

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for A4SixtyNineRRSend a Private Message to A4SixtyNineRRDirect Link to This Post
Bump - Still looking
lateFormula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lateFormulaSend a Private Message to lateFormulaDirect Link to This Post
I do not have a set of floormats to offer, but I can point you to some good replacement mats that are the closest thing to original that you will find.

I have an 88 that I spent many years and several buckets of money restoring. I have a very good set of original floor mats in my car, but I'd been wanting to buy some replacements so that I don't wear out my DS mat from my right heel. I have checked out all the companies that make aftermarket auto carpet and floormats to try to find a suitable pair of mats. I had resigned myself to the idea that I would have to buy a pair of mats with a cut pile carpet, as I did not find any company that offered any carpet that was even close to the loop carpet that was put in the Fieros.

So finally this summer I decided it was time to buy a pair of mats so I could drive my car some more than usual. I decided to purchase from Auto Custom Carpets ( http://www.accmats.com/ ). While I was placing my order I discovered that ACC now offers loop carpet! So I selected the charcoal grey loop carpet for my new floormats. They are a single color carpet, unlike the two-tone carpet used in the Fieros, but this is the closest thing you're going to find today. Now some pictures:

In the picture above, the OE mats are at the top, the ACC replacements are at the bottom.

In this picture the OE mats are laid over the top of the ACC mats

This picture shows a comparison of the fabric.

Here's a closeup of the fabrics. The OE mat is two-tone, the ACC is single color.

The PS mat is larger than the OE unit, but it fits the full floor area of the passenger side of the car wonderfully. As a point of reference, these mats cost me $116 delivered to my door.

[This message has been edited by lateFormula (edited 09-15-2012).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock