Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Power window switch plate with switches. $25 plus shipping??

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Power window switch plate with switches. $25 plus shipping?? by weloveour86se
Started on: 08-29-2012 02:20 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: weloveour86se on 11-01-2012 09:47 PM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

A little dirty but otherwise in great shape. The switches have the typical fading but they both work and the plates free from cracks. Very light so shipping would be very cheap.

LMK if your interested and TY for your time!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2012 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
I also have everything needed to convert to power windows. The wiring harnesses, the power window motors, the power window door skins. You could convert to power windows!!

Anyone interested just LMK. Thanks for everyones time!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Thats the power window switch plate with switches, the extra harnesses needed to install, the window motors, even the 2 little silver things that go in the fuse panel, and the door skins. Although the drivers side skin looks a tiny bit warped along the top, the pass side is fine IIRC. I can gladly post pics after it's all pulled.

$75 for everything you'd need to convert to power windows? Plus shipping of course.

LMK if anyones interested and TYVM for your time!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Only thing left to pull is the wiring and window motors. The dash power window harness and switches are out.

$75 to convert to power windows!? Plus a few bucks for shipping?

Anyone? Bueller, Bueller, Bueller...
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleDirect Link to This Post
I would love to change to power windows , but still out of work and spent $6000 on medical bills a couple weeks ago .( heart institute bill )
My wife still lets me put some money in the car but not much.
If you dont sell them maybe I can come up with some money when I park it for the winter , wife said I can work on it then to keep me busy.
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderDirect Link to This Post
I grabbed a set of doors with electric windows last year when my salvage yard had a half price sale. I got everything for the swap, except for the guts of the two switches. In other words, I'm interested in just buying the switches from you.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2012 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Door skins got damaged beyond use. Ah the joys of moving. I have both door motors, ALL the associated wiring, the rubber grommets that press into the doors, and the switches and switch plate. No cuts in the wiring, its all there.

Id take $50 plus shipping for it all.

Bump anyone?

Ty
nathrak

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2012 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nathrakSend a Private Message to nathrakDirect Link to This Post
Can you estimate shipping to 32771?
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nathrak:

Can you estimate shipping to 32771?

Pm sent.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Sold to the nice Floridians . Curse you and your perpetual summers! Lol

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock