For Sale: '92 Deville 4.9 120k miles. by 02greens10
Started on: 08-26-2012 01:33 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: gtxbullet on 10-24-2012 04:25 PM
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2012 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
Putting up for sale my 4.9 donor engine as I will never have time to finish this project. Engine is from a driving '92 Deville that had 120k miles. I replaced the headgaskets, waterpump, front main seal, and made a power steering delete pulley based on a design from this site using a camaro tensioner and an idler pulley. It just needed 1 or 2 bolts to finish the belt routing and a belt. Honestly I havent looked or touched this motor in about 1 year, it's been covered and stored.

I have all the original wiring and ecm for it.

I also have a brand new drilled flywheel for it with new correct bolts.

Pic is old before I tore it down so it is alot cleaner now and the Ac Delco water pump is installed. Heads intakes etc are installed with new gaskets. The heads were cleaned out and new valve seals installed.

I'm asking $500 obo w/ correct flywheel, the belt parts installed, new cap and rotor plugs not installed and some other new parts included. Pick up only.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2012 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
Bump. With the flywheel and extras it is like getting this engine for almost free.
michfiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2012 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michfieroSend a Private Message to michfieroDirect Link to This Post

Just bought some of 02greens10 parts...great transaction!
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2012 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
I wish you were closer.

and I', very curious as to how you replaced the head gaskets...new headbolts are unavailable for the 4.9L PFI engine...
PM me where you bought your headbolts from as I'd really like to buy a set.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock