Started on: 08-25-2012 04:05 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: mrfiero on 08-27-2012 01:25 PM
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2012 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
I have a fully loaded Formula with CJB T-Tops that I need to sell. It has all the options available on the Formula except for the auto trans (it's a 5-sp.). It's white with gray interior, 5-sp., ac, tilt, cruise, rear de-fog, power windows & locks & CJB T-Tops. It has 178K miles and runs & drives pretty good, although it scratches going into 3rd if you shift too fast. I just tuned it up.....new plugs, wires, cap & rotor, air filter, etc.

I gutted the interior because I was planning on swapping it to beechwood, but that fell through and I started reinstalling the gray stuff. Most of the interior was rough when I got it and I threw away the broken parts, so some trim is missing and the seats are rough too. It is rust free, but the battery tray is gone due to a leaky battery. The drivers side window motor is bad and the passenger door is a little tweaked. The previous owner ran over something and dinged up the trunk floor a bit. Also, the rear window needs to be reinstalled......not sure what happened, but it was loose and I took it out. Of course the paint is rough too. All this sounds worse than it is, but it does need some love to be a decent driver.

All I want is what I have into it.....nothing more & nothing less. Price is $1500 and is firm.

Here are some pics I took the day I bought it.....I'll take some new pictures today and will post them up as soon as I can. I want to see this go to someone who will fix it up, but the first person with cash in hand will get it. I can store it for one month, if needed, but it has to be paid for in full up front.

While it does run & drive, I suggest towing it home.....mainly because the tires are pretty bad. I can deliver it anywhere within a days drive of Denver for an additional fee (pretty much pay for gas, food & one night in a hotel).

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2012 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2012 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
SOLD!!

This is probably the fastest I have ever sold a car! It'll be on a trailer headed for New Mexico in the morning.

Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2012 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
That's what I'm talkin' bout Willis!
See you tomorrow.
Carver1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2012 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
It's Home!
Thanks again Mike. That was an interesting transaction.
Plus for you!

------------------
11 Camaro SS/RS
88 Formula CJB 5 Speed
86 Fiero GT 4.9 Auto
84 Fiero V6 4 speed
00 Silverado RCSB 4X4
08 Suburban Z71
09 Avalanche LT3

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
i'm sure i could fly a plane no problem.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2012 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Carver1:

It's Home!
Thanks again Mike. That was an interesting transaction.
Plus for you!

Heh......nothing like running out of gas in the middle of nowhere. Good luck with her.....I think she'll make a nice driver with a little TLC.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock