Real Mera FOR SALE by nightonfire
Started on: 08-17-2012 04:51 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: nightonfire on 08-19-2012 04:31 PM
nightonfire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2012 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireDirect Link to This Post
HI Everyone,

This Mera is not mine but I know the owner. In addition to the details & specs, He owns an auto shop here in San Diego and said, he will sell it with or without WARRANTY. I would say this would pertain to anyone within a reasonable distance. For serious Buyers please let me know if your interested, only for Forum members will I work with the owner to make sure you are getting the best deal possible, if you wish to contact him on your own that is fine. I have viewed the original paperwork, stickers, and ID numbers. There is also a new navigation screen stero system that he put in after the pics Motor has 85K This package is ready to go runs very clean and very strong, no visible oil leaks, as I said he owns an auto shop, so I can imagine that taking care of it was never a problem. The only thing it needs is the two quarter windows, and possibly a paint job, looks good from 10 feet, but has usual nicks, fading, etc.

LINK:
http://sandiego.craigslist..../cto/3163040882.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fgt1988

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2012 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fgt1988Send a Private Message to fgt1988Direct Link to This Post
no o ffense but price is a bit too high for the condition and all of the modifications that has been done to it - i do wish the owner the best of luck selling it-- ---
one thing i learned and maybe it is bec im much older than some of the fiero owners in this forum is never stripped a collector car from its factory specs and modify it with aftermarket because it will only depreciate its value - just my thought but we all have different tastes and ideas so no offense but something to keep in mind -
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2012 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
While the mera may be different, there are plenty of modified Fieros that have appraised values much higher than low mileage stock Fieros.

I do agree that this car is over priced, heck this Mera isn't even intact.

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 08-18-2012).]

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2012 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
It might be a real Mera, but are those real BBS wheels?
http://www.discounttiredire...nt&typ=Car%2FMinivan
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2012 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
This one has been for sale on eBay several times and never sold or even reached the reserved price if I remember correctly, For its condition, I believe that the vehicle is overpriced. I know that I have paid less for a Mera in much better condition than this one.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 08-19-2012).]

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2012 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireDirect Link to This Post
Im not into Meras or have any idea of value, But I can relate the info, pricing, and the BBS wheels. As far as "In tact" everything is there minus the Side windows and Rims (I will find out)

What have been ave pricing on these? I will give him some info.

Regardless of what Fieros have been selling for this is a Mera and should be kept in context of Mera value and pricing, this will help out when speaking to the owner.

Another point is as time goes by, meras have and will continue to become more difficult to find , which will have either a small or large influence on the price of the car.
So with this in mind any good info is appreciated.

Thank you,
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2012 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireDirect Link to This Post

nightonfire

1015 posts
Member since Feb 2004
Found these:

This one had stock Fiero wheels
http://www.collectorcarads.com/Pontiac-Mera/29869

Also Stock wheel no price
http://www.collectorcarads.com/Pontiac-MERA/37160

Automatic 18K
http://www.autabuy.com/Vehi...e=PONTIAC&Model=MERA
Just on these few I dont feel he is very far off, he is offering a warranty, which I am positive none of the other sellers offered, piece of mind and security, now that in its self is worth more dollar for dollar

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 08-20-2012).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock