Started on: 07-17-2012 10:27 PM
Replies: 32
Last post by: Burly1 on 07-30-2012 08:38 PM
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Time to clear out a few things from the shop to make room for even more things!

-Factory "Performance Sound" system.....complete & uncut wiring harness, amplifier, gray maplight & speaker box w/tube (bad speaker). $100 + shipping **SALE PENDING**

-Factory 5-band EQ radio (knob style) ......**SOLD**

-'87-'88 headlight motor upgrade kit.....includes complete uncut harness w/module & relay & both motors with new drive pins (from '87 GT, so has dual horn wires). $125 shipped

-'87-'88 V-6 engraved upper plenum......nice shape. **SOLD**

-'85-'87 V6 EGR tube.....no cracks, nice shape. $25 shipped

-Isuzu 5-sp. shifter w/both cables......**SOLD**

-center skeleton......NICE shape, no cracks or other damage. $75 shipped **SOLD**

-'88 rear sway bar.....includes brackets & end links (bad bushings). **SOLD**

-'88 steering rack.....no outer tie rods, but otherwise complete and in nice shape (some looseness in bushing). $100 shipped

-'85-'87 steering rack (from '86 V6 car)......78K miles. $50 + shipping

-'86-'87 SE/GT gray seat skins (one upper & one lower).....nice shape. No cracks in piping, but one small burn on bottom (not all the way through....just the fuzz). $75/both + shipping **SOLD**

-Tilt steering column w/key (from '86 SE V6 4-speed car).....nice & tight and ready to go. Has delay wipers, but no cruise. $40 + shipping (steering wheel not included)

-factory decklid strip (usually removed during recall).....in great shape & includes all clips. **SOLD**

-black factory spoiler w/stands......no cracks! $75 + shipping

-GT/SE/Indy front license plate bracket....very nice shape, just one small dent on lip. **SOLD**

-120MPH speedo cluster.......$65 shipped

-manual pedal assembly (clutch & brake from '86 SE V6).....$35 shipped

I have recently parted out an '88 Formula, '86 SE & scored tons of parts from various junkyard cars.......I will be listing more stuff as things sell, so keep checking back.

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 07-31-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Randy93552

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Randy93552Send a Private Message to Randy93552Direct Link to This Post
I need the sway bar to 93552
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
What year is the tilt steering column from?
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Randy93552:

I need the sway bar to 93552

PM sent.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

mrfiero

8996 posts
Member since Mar 99

Originally posted by thismanyfieros:

What year is the tilt steering column from?

It came from a 78K mile '86 SE V-6.
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomDirect Link to This Post
Dibs on the seat cover set ... shipping to 46530?
Carrolles

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarrollesSend a Private Message to CarrollesDirect Link to This Post
What did the equalizer radio come out of? Any idea of it's condition?

Thanks
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Tom:

Dibs on the seat cover set ... shipping to 46530?

They're yours. I'll PM you in a few.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

mrfiero

8996 posts
Member since Mar 99

Originally posted by Carrolles:

What did the equalizer radio come out of? Any idea of it's condition?

Thanks

It came from an '87 GT. I will plug it into my Fiero and make sure everything works. Physically it is in nice shape.....some minor scuffs on the lower part of the faceplate (below knobs), but it is not very noticeable.

I'll PM you in a few hours when I get back from the shop.
Mike

Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleDirect Link to This Post
Just sent a PM at ya Mr. Bugeye.
Kit
Axl_Rose

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2012 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Axl_RoseSend a Private Message to Axl_RoseDirect Link to This Post
How about that steering wheel?

pm sent

Dan
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
I'll take it. PM me on where to paypal.

Originally posted by mrfiero:
-GT/SE/Indy front license plate bracket....very nice shape, just one small dent on lip......$40 shipped

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel

mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

I'll take it. PM me on where to paypal.

PM sent!
outlawfiero17

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Direct Link to This Post
Is there any noticable slop in the steering rack? Any evidence of a bad bushing?
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by outlawfiero17:

Is there any noticable slop in the steering rack? Any evidence of a bad bushing?

I'm assuming you're talking about the '88 rack. There is a slight hint of slop in the bushing (is is the stock plastic one). It is not too bad though......I would put it in my car and drive it as-is.

That said, I will double check it again tonight when I go back out to the shop.

**edit** I double checked the rack and it does have noticeable slop in the bushing, albeit minimal slop. While I would install it in my personal car, I realize that other people wouldn't. I think I will pull it from the sale and wait to install a new bushing later.

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 07-23-2012).]

fierodustin

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustinSend a Private Message to fierodustinDirect Link to This Post
pm'd you, just posting here so I can give you feedback
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierodustin:

pm'd you, just posting here so I can give you feedback

Replied!
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
PM sent on decklid strip !!! Mel
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
Been looking for a couple of '88 grey vinyl door pockets and a couple '88 grey vinyl dash pockets (like what came in the Coupe/Formula) - have any available?

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

1988 Fiero Formula - Automoda convertible
repainted PPG Ferrari 'Giallo Modena' yellow

[This message has been edited by LZeitgeist (edited 07-22-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

Been looking for a couple of '88 grey vinyl door pockets and a couple '88 grey vinyl dash pockets (like what came in the Coupe/Formula) - have any available?

I might have an extra set of door pockets.....I know I have a good dash pocket. Give me until tomorrow afternoon (after work) to check for you.
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

I might have an extra set of door pockets.....I know I have a good dash pocket. Give me until tomorrow afternoon (after work) to check for you.

Sounds great - thanks for checking.

(I'm looking for the plain grey vinyl ones, not the cloth versions.)
Pts88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pts88GTSend a Private Message to Pts88GTDirect Link to This Post
Hi..did the radio E/Q go yet?..Thanks
outlawfiero17

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Direct Link to This Post

I'm assuming you're talking about the '88 rack. There is a slight hint of slop in the bushing (is is the stock plastic one). It is not too bad though......I would put it in my car and drive it as-is.

That said, I will double check it again tonight when I go back out to the shop.

**edit** I double checked the rack and it does have noticeable slop in the bushing, albeit minimal slop. While I would install it in my personal car, I realize that other people wouldn't. I think I will pull it from the sale and wait to install a new bushing later.

I was actually looking at the 87 rack. I managed to fracture mine when my floor jack decided to blow a seal.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pts88GT:

Hi..did the radio E/Q go yet?..Thanks

I still have it......just can't find a cassette tape to test the deck out. "Carrolles" expressed an interest in it first though......that said, I do have another one that I was saving for my Formula, but I can just use the stock base radio so I guess I have 2 of these available (again.....no way of testing the tape decks until I scare up a cassette).

So.....if you are interested in one then it's yours. LMK.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post

mrfiero

8996 posts
Member since Mar 99

Originally posted by outlawfiero17:
I was actually looking at the 87 rack. I managed to fracture mine when my floor jack decided to blow a seal.

Heh.......that's what I get for assuming. It felt tight to me, but I will double check tonight. It came from an '86 SE with 78K miles that sat since 1994......it was hit in the front and parked until I bought it a couple of months ago. The damage was confined to the upper frame rails/headlight bucket area.....the suspension was undamaged.

Anyway.....I will let you know what I find out later tonight.

mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
OK.....checked out the radio and the tape deck works, but the sound is a bit muffled. Not sure if the head needs cleaning or if the belt is going out but it does work. I tested the other radio I have and it sounds pretty good.

I would do $40 shipped on the first one and $55 shipped on the second.

I also took a closer look at the '86 steering rack and there is a little play in the bushing. It's not too bad, but it's not 100% tight.

MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
I got the recall strip today & it looks like NEW !!! Thanks Mike for a GREAT deal !!! Mel
Kitskaboodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleDirect Link to This Post
Just got my upper plenum today and I extremely pleased with it! In fact, the paint is really in better condition than you described Mike! I already cleaned and waxed it and it looks great so there is no need to powder coat it. By the way, pkg & shipping were pretty good too.
A huge plus in my opinion is your honest descriptions and fair prices.
Thank You Bugeye Guy!

Kit
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Mel & Kit. I'm glad you guys are happy with your parts. I try to offer nice parts at a fair price.......sometimes I'm successful (makes me feel good).

Kit.....I felt that the plenum's paint was in great shape, but it is so subjective. I would have put it on my car as-is, but someone else may think it needs repainting, etc. So I tend to under sell things like that so nobody is disappointed. I'd rather you be pleasantly surprised at the condition than upset.

All I ask is keep me in mind if/when you ever need anything else!
PFF
System Bot
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2012 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
Got the dash pocket this weekend - it's great. Thank you!

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

1988 Fiero Formula - Automoda convertible
repainted PPG Ferrari 'Giallo Modena' yellow

Burly1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2012 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Burly1Send a Private Message to Burly1Direct Link to This Post
Shipping for spoiler to 56308?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock