Chin Spoiler by michfiero
Started on: 07-15-2012 08:12 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: michfiero on 07-22-2012 12:43 PM
michfiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michfieroSend a Private Message to michfieroDirect Link to This Post

Make reasonable offer

Chin Spoiler. Bought from another board member but don't need it now. Had the board member cut it in two because it dropped the shipping cost a lot. If you can do basic fiberglass work you will have no trouble putting it together. If someone buys it and wants to pick it up I'll even do the fiberglass for you. Or..if you want to buy it in one piece and don't mind the higher shipping costs, again I'll do the fiberglass.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
Just a clue on shipping to 13041

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

michfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michfieroSend a Private Message to michfieroDirect Link to This Post
Hardpact check your PM

[This message has been edited by michfiero (edited 07-16-2012).]

michfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michfieroSend a Private Message to michfieroDirect Link to This Post
bump
gambler85

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2012 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gambler85Send a Private Message to gambler85Direct Link to This Post
Pm sent
gambler85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gambler85Send a Private Message to gambler85Direct Link to This Post
Pm sent
onesexyfiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey, that's my old chin spoiler. I've got a 355 front bumper. Hope SOMEONE can use it.
gambler85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gambler85Send a Private Message to gambler85Direct Link to This Post
Do u know the brand of spoiler it is?
onesexyfiero

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroDirect Link to This Post
Wasn't ever able to figure out who made it. It came with a parts car I picked up in RI. The guy had bought the spoiler and car from a kid who bailed on the project, then he bailed himself. Its hand laid. Decent quality.
gambler85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gambler85Send a Private Message to gambler85Direct Link to This Post
Thanks for the info
michfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michfieroSend a Private Message to michfieroDirect Link to This Post

Still available
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post07-21-2012 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post
maybe prop it up under the car, so people (like me) can see it fits.. the cut, who does that to save on shipping.. , whatever you saved you'd spend in rebuilding it.. but anyways..
prop it up under the car so people can see it fits and lines up ok or what will be involved on making it fit..
thanks

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 07-21-2012).]

fierogt27

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt27Send a Private Message to fierogt27Direct Link to This Post
I dont even know what a reasonable offer would be, but I am interested
michfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michfieroSend a Private Message to michfieroDirect Link to This Post

First off, I don't have a car to prop it under, my car is out of state at the moment....and I am assuming the question was to see if this exact spoiler fits...otherwise...there are plenty of pics in the forum of cars with this spoiler.

Second, people who have this cut do so because it reduced the cost of shipping by 50%. Anybody with 5 mins worth of fiberglass training would know the amount of work to put this back together is just a few minutes and I for one would rather have the money in my pocket rather than some shipping company. However, if you don't mind spending the money...I will spend the few minutes putting it back together and you can pay the full shipping cost.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock