Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Factory optional subwoofer enclosure, Aftermarket sub, amp, Parts of harness. $85+

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Factory optional subwoofer enclosure, Aftermarket sub, amp, Parts of harness. $85+ by weloveour86se
Started on: 07-15-2012 12:27 AM
Replies: 3
Last post by: weloveour86se on 07-17-2012 09:50 AM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Just picked up a factory optional subwoofer enclosure with extras. The subwoofer is brand new looking, I don't know much about it. Nice looking solders on connections with factory connector. Comes with a factory amp and most of the needed factory wiring harness. IMHO you would need the A-pillar harness and premuim dome enclosure to make the set complete.

$85 plus shipping. I will ship with USPS tracking #'s. Easy.

LMK if your interested.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

TYVM for your time

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Sold! If the buyer would post up here I can leave them some nice feed's...ships tomorrow with tracking #'s. TY!
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2012 05:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post
bought, seller was easy to deal with... so far A+ will leave feedback once my new toy gets here..
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

bought, seller was easy to deal with... so far A+ will leave feedback once my new toy gets here..

Lol! Not before I dig my screwdriver into the sub cone? Kidding, it's all packed up and ships today! TY!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock