DIY Stu Outer Dew Wipes & CAI by Blueiii
Started on: 07-13-2012 05:19 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: weloveour86se on 07-20-2012 01:27 PM
Blueiii

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueiiiSend a Private Message to BlueiiiDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone - I sold my Fiero today after picking up a Miata on Sunday. In the price negotiations, I decided that as I lowered the price, I would keep some of the parts that were never installed.

I have 1 set of DIY Stu outer dew strips - STILL in the box from Stu. NEVER unwrapped from his bubble wrap when he shipped it to me. In fact, the box still has his name and address. I know that these are a hot item, especially with the backlog of requests and him recently getting out of the hospital.

I also have a Cold Air Induction tube that picks up air from the air duct on the V6. Also never installed, in the box. Its similar to the one offered by West Coast Fieros.

I will also include the "High Performance Fieros" book with the purchase.

$225 shipped. I will not separate unless someone wants just the CAI shipped for $135, and will only post the Dew Strips once the transaction on the CAI has cleared. (If I have not posted the Dew Strips separately, please do not ask.) I just want to clear out some space. YES - I know that the DEW Wipes are $100 + $14 for shipping. I'm including a nice, quality CAI for another $111 shipped, and a book for your reading enjoyment, all as part of a package.

I also do not get on the board any more, and I do not currently have a Paypal account. Please email me with the subject line "FIERO PACKAGE DEAL." I will accept a money order or, if I absolutely have to, I will set up a Paypal account. DIY Stu.

I WILL NOT BE CHECKING THIS SITE OTHER THAN TO POST WHEN THIS HAS SOLD. If you are interested, please email me directly at Bleuii@hotmail.com
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
$600 worth of parts and you can't pm me or anything? No paypal? Man you drive a hard bargain. Would only take 2 miuntes to check here. Took you longer to post add. Show potential buyers you give a crap. PFF sale add with no PFF PM's? I don't check my email much. I don't even remember the password there. I would be interested in the dew wipes but Paypal is the only way for me to pay.

Otherwise best of luck with your sales.....
Blueiii

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueiiiSend a Private Message to BlueiiiDirect Link to This Post
As I indicated, I will set up PayPal if necessary. I just would prefer not to. I work a full time job and teach accelerated summer courses at my local community college, and although I check my email regularly, I haven't been on here in 2 years. I intentionally held onto the tough to get parts, and I'm only offering them to PFF members. These are uninstalled parts. Some (dew wipes) that are nearly impossible to get at the moment. I'm taking a loss by the time I get done with shipping.

Package: What all I will ship for $225

Dew wipes: still in bubble wrap, brand new

Picture of the air filter - never used.

CAI and hoses, never installed.

Another CAI picture:

I might be willing to break up the set if I get more for the dew wipes than what they normally sell for. If someone wants them for $150 shipped, I'll do that and sell the CAI separately. I would just prefer not to. Yes, that's more than what Stu charges, but if you can't wait until he's back in action and you're asking to break up a package deal, I'm going to charge a premium.

Again, please contact me via email at Bleuii78@hotmail.com
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Sending PM about dews.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Pm replied. Waiting for Paypal addy.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Paypal payment sent for the dews!

TY
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Will you trade? I have a couple of "hard to get" bolts that I value @$100 ea. 10mm hex head
Blueiii

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlueiiiSend a Private Message to BlueiiiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

Will you trade? I have a couple of "hard to get" bolts that I value @$100 ea. 10mm hex head

Thanks for cluttering up my thread! Errr. . . I mean thanks for the bump.

Update: V6 CAI now available for $80 SHIPPED (Domestic US only). That's less than half of what you'd pay for one from WCF after shipping.

I now have paypal.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

Pm sent

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Parts recieved, feedback left, pls return the favor!

TY very much for the sweet looking dews!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock