Started on: 07-12-2012 07:50 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: My87gt on 07-23-2012 08:01 PM
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2012 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
It is tradition with each Fiero geocoin project that if we get one that starts with PFF in the prefix we auction it off with all proceeds going to Cliff Pennock to keep the forum going. I will cover the price of the coin, packaging, and shipping. Every penny from the action will go to Cliff.

This is the actual coin that is up for auction. It was the only one that started with PFF in the tracking number. This run of coins will never be remade. If you want these colors and don't already own one this may be your last chance to get one.

The auction is now open and will close at 5:01pm, CDT on July 17. I'm going to start the bidding at $14.40. If nobody else bids I will send that amount to Cliff and save myself a trip to the post office.

------------------

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 07-12-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
outlawfiero17

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2012 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Direct Link to This Post
I bid $17 because i want another coin.
sergioazevedo

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2012 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sergioazevedoSend a Private Message to sergioazevedoDirect Link to This Post
ill bid 20
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2012 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
30$

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

My87gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for My87gtClick Here to visit My87gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to My87gtDirect Link to This Post
40$
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for your bids. Please only bid if your intention is to win the auction. I do not want the final purchaser to spend more than is necessary.
My87gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My87gtClick Here to visit My87gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to My87gtDirect Link to This Post
RACE, wanted to let you know I received my coin today!!!!! Thanks, also thanks Cliff for hosting this excellent website which is the best tool in my tool box!!!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock