Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Aero 86 rockers (gt?) $80 plus shipping???

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Aero 86 rockers (gt?) $80 plus shipping??? by weloveour86se
Started on: 07-02-2012 04:15 PM
Replies: 18
Last post by: weloveour86se on 07-07-2012 12:53 PM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2012 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Still on car. Just started parting it out. Flexible pricing, ships UPS with bubble wrap and a ton of packing tape. In factory black with no noticable cracks that I can see and no gouging or major scratches.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Shoot me a pm if your interested. TY for your time!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2012 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanDirect Link to This Post
this is a long shot. drivers seat cover available? any rips, tears, awful stains?
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2012 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

this is a long shot. drivers seat cover available? any rips, tears, awful stains?

Yes it's available still. 2 very small rips in the upper portion, bolsters are in great shape. Small section of piping broken off of door side bolster. I can get pics after the rain stops. Give it 5 minutes...lol

edit. Told ya! 5 minutes and suns shining again! Heres some pics of the drivers seat.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 07-02-2012).]

vinny

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2012 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2012 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Pm replied.

I saw another thread where you were looking for a set, Vinny. It was my understanding you were waiting for pics so I didn't wanna step on any toes. This set appears on initial inspection to be in great shape. I looked underneath and in the corners and did not see any cracks or gouges. I can pull them and post more pics if needed. Might not be for a day or two before I can pull them tho.
jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2012 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Direct Link to This Post
man i wish i could snag these and the bumpers lol go figure every time ribbed bumpers for a gt or rockers show im either broke or its way to far away lol good luck man

------------------
"Speed costs money. How fast do you wanna go?"

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2012 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaredmurray88:

man i wish i could snag these and the bumpers lol go figure every time ribbed bumpers for a gt or rockers show im either broke or its way to far away lol good luck man

Same story for me, "If only you were here yesterday." Or my favorite... "You shoulda seen how perfect the waves were yesterday!"...

Hopefully between gawking at bikinis and cruising the strip I can pull these tomorrow and get some nice pics. Awful tough to concentrate tho.

vinny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2012 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyDirect Link to This Post
Concentrate young man!! You can do it!!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2012 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vinny:

Concentrate young man!! You can do it!!

Cloudy and overcast here today. This means less bikinis. Makes me wonder where all the sexy peeps are hiding....in bed at a local hotel? Hmmmm. Makes one think doesn't it? I can personally atest my mental wheels are spinning! hehe. If only i could find that hotel room full of sexy peeps

More then likely pics coming today of the removed rockers!

FieroGTRwideboby

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2012 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
Do you still have the rockers??? if so, shipped to Cali 91101 is $80 or ?

-Alex

[This message has been edited by FieroGTRwideboby (edited 07-04-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2012 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTRwideboby:

Do you still have the rockers??? if so, shipped to Cali 91101 is $80 or ?

-Alex

Srry but Vinny had first dibs. He's just waiting for me to pull them and post pics. If it turns out no deal, your more then welcome to them. Price is $80 plus shipping. Srry but larger items require higher shipping costs that I cannot afford

I will post pics of them pulled asap! Happy 4th and be safe!

PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Finally got around to pulling the rockers. They are in great shape. No real gouges, no cracks, all mounting holes are intact. Took me about an hour to pull because I was very cautious. $80 plus shipping, pick your preffered shipper. Hell of a good deal, I couldn't find these at TFS or even Ebay. Must be getting harder to find these.

Let me know if your interested. As stated above Vinny be default of first interested party has first dibs. If we can't reach an aggrement then next in line. Just trying to be fair is all. These are like stated in great condition!

TYVM!!
vinny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

$80 plus shipping, pick your preffered shipper. Hell of a good deal, I couldn't find these at TFS or even Ebay. Must be getting harder to find these.

TYVM!!

Yes, that is a very good price! I was looking for a nice set for a while and ended up winning a full aero set-up from eBay a couple weeks ago. It was the only decent used set I found and was prepaired to bid higher if nessasary. Your asking price is more then fair; I am even tempted to buy yours if the others back-out
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALJR:

Yes, that is a very good price! I was looking for a nice set for a while and ended up winning a full aero set-up from eBay a couple weeks ago. It was the only decent used set I found and was prepaired to bid higher if nessasary. Your asking price is more then fair; I am even tempted to buy yours if the others back-out

TYVM!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
SOLD

That was easy!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Pm with shipping quote sent. Actually not to, to bad. $37 UPS ground with tracking. Hmm pretty light tho at only 8lbs. UPS guy says UPS doesn't like when stuffs not in cardboard, "Your bucking the system" lol
20ft bubble wrap, 100ft saran wrap, 100ft of clear packing tape, 30yrds of Stanley packing tape.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011
Shipping funds recieved. That's it. It's over. Nothing to see here, go back to your homes. The ogre is dead now.

UPS first thing in the am then a PM with tracking #'s. Easy!

TYVM
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2012 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
PM with UPS tracking #'s sent! Easy!!

TYVM

edit..left you some nice feeds as well

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 07-07-2012).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock