WTB: GT rims (in ohio) and stock fiero radio by Leukay
Started on: 06-23-2012 10:04 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: Leukay on 07-09-2012 10:16 AM
Leukay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2012 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for two things:

1. A stock Fiero radio. Preferably from the 84 model, but any year is fine as long as it'll work in an 84.

2. The stock Fiero GT rims. Preferably black, but any color will do if the price is right. I need to be able to pick them up, so hopefully someone in Ohio has a set.

Thanks guys. I'm a college student so I'm not trying to spend a bunch of money, but if you have what I need please let me know!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
My04gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2012 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My04gtSend a Private Message to My04gtDirect Link to This Post
how much for the radio and how far are you from milford or cinci.
gmctyphoon1992

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2012 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gmctyphoon1992Send a Private Message to gmctyphoon1992Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by My04gt:

how much for the radio and how far are you from milford or cinci.

lol im pretty sure hes looking to buy not sell..
My04gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2012 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My04gtSend a Private Message to My04gtDirect Link to This Post
hehe it has been a long day and i was 1/2 asleep
Puck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2012 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of grey lace GT rims for sale over by St Louis and I could ship them pretty cheap. I think it would be fairly cheap to ship and mayber cheaper than driving some place to pick them up with the price of gas. I would sell the set for $150 shipped to your address if you like.

Adam
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post06-24-2012 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post
radio?

the 84 where catt..decks are you sure thats what you want..

I have a few here..
Ridgelandbaseball

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2012 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RidgelandbaseballSend a Private Message to RidgelandbaseballDirect Link to This Post
I'm about 40 miles away with a very good radio for $20 if intersted.
Leukay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2012 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I don't need the cd player or anything, Just the original radio w/ cassette player. I just want to get this ugly aftermarket thing outta here and get the car as 'fiero' as I can

@RidgelandBaseball, Does the cassette player still work? And would you be so kind as to email me a picture of the radio? I will very likely be in your area in the very near future, so this would be perfect for me!

@Puck, I may have a deal with someone pretty local with a set of the grey lace rims as well. Just waiting on pictures now. I am planning on being in that area pretty soon so I am probably going to pick them up on my way there if the deal goes through. If you could please shoot me an email with some pics I would really appreciate it, because if the current deal falls through I will be hoping yours are still available

If anyone has these items, please keep the offers coming just in case my current deals fall through. Thanks everybody!
BOBBY D

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2012 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DDirect Link to This Post
I have 2 gt rims,

Shoot me a price
Puck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2012 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, let me know if your deal falls through on the rims and I can email you a picture of mine
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2012 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetDirect Link to This Post
I have both (complete grey GT wheelset and stock factory stereo with EQ) and I'm trying to set up a meet in the Toledo area with another member to buy his seats. Are you anywhere near, or maybe we could set something up.

I'll send a PM as well....

------------------
Tim
'87 GT Auto
Med Red Metallic
78K miles
Bay City, MI

PFF
System Bot
Ridgelandbaseball

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RidgelandbaseballSend a Private Message to RidgelandbaseballDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Leukay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2012 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayDirect Link to This Post
I met with trivet the other day and picked up the rims and radio, so this thread can now rest in peace. Thanks everyone!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock