Started on: 06-09-2012 09:53 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Bahrbarian on 06-11-2012 03:11 PM
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2012 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
As in the title, need a good AC condesner with the mounting brackets, and the two metal lines that run from it in the front compartment. Have Paypal, shipping to 49690.

Want to finally get AC working, and do a writeup on o-ring sizes used on each of the connections in the system. Have most of that research done now.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2012 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Does it have to be out of an 84?
RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2012 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
The metal lines do, but the condensers were the same all years
FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2012 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
zefferk

Feedback score:    (69)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2012 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Bahrbarian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BahrbarianSend a Private Message to BahrbarianDirect Link to This Post
Still need anything on this? I will be removing my A/C very soon from my '84. I already sold the compressor and brackets but the rest of the system is fair game if you still need anything...
RWDPLZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bahrbarian:

Still need anything on this? I will be removing my A/C very soon from my '84. I already sold the compressor and brackets but the rest of the system is fair game if you still need anything...

Still waiting to hear back from FieroG97J, looks like I should be all set on the condenser either way? Don't throw those parts out yet!
Bahrbarian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BahrbarianSend a Private Message to BahrbarianDirect Link to This Post
I'm in no hurry to throw them out so let me know if you have a need for them. A PM would be best in case I forget to re-check this thread. I am honestly not positive what their condition is but I plan on having them out of the car by the end of this weekend. Not thrown away, just out of the car.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock