Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Used 88 Fiero - WCF 12" C4 Rotor Brake Kit - Hardware Kit Only - $75 shipped.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Used 88 Fiero - WCF 12" C4 Rotor Brake Kit - Hardware Kit Only - $75 shipped. by fieroguru
Started on: 04-14-2012 01:29 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: mrfiero on 04-18-2012 05:02 PM
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
Back in 2005 I purchased a West Coast Fiero 12" C4 brake rotor kit for my 88. I purchased the full kit with rotors and also the braided stainless steel lines.

I no longer have any need for the hardware from this kit, so it is up for sale for $75 shipped (New sells for $215 +shipping from WCF). The picture shows the brackets/rings for the rear, but all 4 brackets/rings and hardware are included in the $75 shipped price (I just haven't taken the fronts off yet).

The rotors have 40K miles on them and would cost $40 to ship, so you would be better off to buy new ones.

Could ship as early as Monday!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
I'll take these of they are still available. I'm assuming this uses the Vette rotors and Fiero calipers.....is this right?

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
Sold - payment received.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Just got them today.....thanks. Although I am a little disappointed......I thought they would come already installed!

Thanks!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock