Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: Complete 88 Partout; NO PART over $50.00! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
FS: Complete 88 Partout; NO PART over $50.00! by mcaanda
Started on: 03-29-2012 09:48 PM
Replies: 66
Last post by: mcaanda on 04-19-2012 02:01 PM
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2012 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
-------> THE CHASSIS AND ALL REMAINING PARTS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE <------

I will be parting out a recently acquired late model 1988 Fiero. Only 122 Fiero's were built after this one but the VIN and chassis will live on -

This rust free chassis has already been requested, as well as the complete front and rear cradles sans the front and rear springs which will be available.

All other items will be offered up for pricing no more than $50.00.
Yes, that's correct - nothing more than $50.00... Engine, trans, ect.... EVERYTHING

Most items will be in the range of $25.00 plus shipping, discounts available for multiple items too! With this being said, offers are desired, the worst that I can say is no! Large items can be sent via Greyhound, or the shipping of your choice, at the buyers expense. Local purchases are highly encouraged and welcomed.

I am looking to get as much "off" this car as possible and I'd like to do it w/in the time period of +/- two weeks.

I would like to have all parts requested / purchased by the 13th of April 2012 so that I can get the chassis ready for the new owner.

The car has 124K on it, runs and drives well ( although the fan has been over-ridden such that it continuously runs ) but shifts smooth and starts up on the first turn of the key.

Pics speak volumes more than text, so here's what we have on the block:

If there's something that you'd like to get a hold of, please PLEASE use my E-mail address which is in my profile. PM's are difficult to track....

-----> PLEASE NOTE <-----
While it is unfortunate, please realize that there will be a number of ppl that are requesting the same parts as the ones that you'd like for your car - I will hold NOTHING and the first person that comes up with payment is the one that will get the parts. Does this mean that there are going to be some people that are unhappy, yes... there is.., If I've had a nickle every time someones told me that they want it, going to pay for it, and for what ever reason they back out...we'd ALL have a handful of nickles.

Long short of it its; a first come first served...

Thanks for looking ~

--Allen

** PARTS / SHIPPING / INFORMATION UPDATES **

30 March 0615hrs
I will respond to all E-mails and yes, those who PM'd me this afternoon during chow and post work.
31 March 0647 hrs
Numerous E-mails replied to, some items as listed below are sold, update to thread with "First Come - First Served" Notice. Its going to piss some people off yea, but my hands are tied.

31 March 2104 hrs
Today I started pulling the motor and trans out of the car, and I'm ashamed at how long it took me to get this thing out. If it wasn't one thing, it was another, but its out and all in one piece. I will start pulling the individual parts requests tomorrow ( which should go much faster now that the hard parts done ) and have more to report back.
I have a number of E-mails in my in-box that I need to attend to and will do such in the morning. For now, its off to a hot shower and two Advil...

01 April 0747 hrs
Another two Advil down, numerous E-mails replied to, and one more cup of Dunkin' TURBO and I'll be back out there pulling parts. Should have some shipping quotes to those who have requested such w/in a day or so.

01 April 1542 hrs
Break for chow; I have about 85% of all requested items pulled. Will continue and post back more info as soon as its available. Also responded to a couple three E-mails.

01 April 2111 hrs
Multiple E-mails sent out with shipping quotes and totals sent. Numerous pics and questions answered. If there's any questions please let me know.

03 April 2135 hrs
Number of packages went out this morning into the USPS / FED EX delivery system. Those who's items have been mailed have had their respective tracking numbers sent. All others who have paid I will continue to package and ship your items. Pulled a couple three more parts today but was sidelined due to an award ceremony for my son who's art was on display at the R.I. county education offices. I will be packing and taping stuff out after work tomorrow.

04 April 2133 hrs
I have packed up a number of items to be dropped off into the mail tomorrow, those who's items are going to be headed out have been contacted via E-mail with your tracking numbers. I will be updating the "sold" listing shortly. I'd have had a couple more out but ran out of boxes and need to head into town to pick up a couple more at the store.
If there's anything that you need, please let me know and I will see what I can do!

05 April 2003 hrs
More items have been packed up and tracking numbers for those items to be sent out have been sent to the buyers respective E-mail address. I have a couple three quotes out there and a couple more requests that I will be looking into this evening. For those who have asked for quotes on shipping, I will be attempting to get to that this evening.

06 April 2031 hrs
Number of items packaged this evening to be shipped out Saturday morning, tracking numbers will go "active" once they hit the logistics shipment chain. Some are via USPS, others via FED EX, please note the reply E-mail for your specific carrier. If you copy / paste the tracking # into GOOGLE it will 99% of the time take you directly to the site for tracking should I have not included it in my reply.
More parts were requested and pulled as the list of items sold has been updated. If I have not replied back to anybody with a quote please get to me. I know there's at-least one that fell through the cracks that I will be attending to in the morning.

07 April 1641 hrs
Got a couple three more items pulled from the car, and have updated the sold listing yet again. I have a couple quotes yet to still do so keep your eyes peeled for that in your in-box if you've contacted me about it.
Also a couple three items hit FED EX / USPS / Greyhound X-Press today so all tracking numbers to date should be active as soon as their systems are updated.
Also learned today that this car was most likely built on the last ( or second to last ) day of production for all Fieros. Kinda cool and sad at the same time.

09 April 0631 hrs
Took Sunday off from shipping / pulling of parts to spend it in the yard and with the kids. I have a couple three E-mails I have to reply to and will be doing such here post work this afternoon.

09 April 1056hrs
Updated sold items. Couple three pics sent out to those who requested them. More items packed for shipment.
Please note, for the next two days I will be in intermittent E-mail contact so please bear with me. I will return all mailings as soon as possible.

11 April 2013hrs
Spent the last two days in the field, I'm back and will be returning E-mail's and putting more stuff into the mail tomorrow. For those who are waiting on quotes, I will see about getting those out to you w/in the next 24 hours.

15 April ( TAX DAY! ) 0948hrs
Got a number of items boxed and shipped out yesterday, pulled a couple three more items that were requested and have E-mail's out to those for quotes. Updated the timeline that I'd like to adhere to as the buyer for the chassis is looking for a midweek pickup time frame. If there's something you want, get the request in now!

17 April 2155hrs
Last package went out today, awaiting on a MO from one of our neighbors to the North, a couple follow up E-mail's have been sent out for those who have sent inquiries, and we're on schedule to have the new owner of the chassis come out tomorrow to pick it up.
I'd like to thank all those who have inquired, even more of a thanks to those who purchased

18 April 2132hrs
The chassis has been purchased along with all remaining parts and items not yet removed. I have pulled a couple of the items for those who have contacted me and are ready to be shipped once payment has been collected. At this time I no longer had the car and its on its way to a new home in a far far away land. Thanks to all who purchased, and those who also inquired.

20 April 0652hrs
Added additional items that have been sold.

-----> PLEASE NOTE <-----

I'd like to have all parts requests by Monday Evening APRIL 16 2012, such that I can get them taken care of by Tuesday and get the car ready to head to its new home.

** PARTS AND ITEMS SOLD **

Engine
Transmission
Drivers Side "A" Pillar
Radio Dot Matrix plate
Passenger Window
Drivers door skin
Drivers side front fender
Push/Pull bars for lock/unlock
Radio
Front & Rear Fascia
Speaker Grills
Sail Panels
Center Plate ( non-power cover plate in center console )
Seat assemblies + tracks
Pass side seat cover
- Accidental Oil Spill ruined the cover; refund coming shortly
Pass side coolant hose
Fuel filter bracket
Drivers side coolant tube ( T-Stat to Coolant tube )
Steering Col/ Steering Wheel
Decklid vents
Cig Lighter center piece
( busted )
Seat Belt Assemblies
ECM Tray
Plastic Lugnut Covers
Lock/Unlock bars inside the doors ( Both sides )
Seat Rails ( Both sides )
Rubber Gaskets at Coolant Tubes at Front Cradle.
Center Console Skeleton
Dash
Headlight Assemblies ( whole kit and caboodle )
Headliner
Drivers Side Carpet
Pass Side carpet
Drivers seat handle
A/C Rear Coolant Lines at the motor
-- Pending M.O. Payment
Throttle Cable
-- Pending M.O. Payment
Wheels and Tires

------------------
Is this where I insert something witty?

[This message has been edited by mcaanda (edited 04-20-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2012 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
How much for the throttle cable shipped to Ontario Canada. Dan

------------------

http://www.photosled.com/showgallery.php/cat/631

jw3

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2012 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jw3Send a Private Message to jw3Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2012 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
E-mail sent.
CaptDean

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2012 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CaptDeanSend a Private Message to CaptDeanDirect Link to This Post
PM SENT
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2012 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
Where exactly are you located? A road trip might be in order for parts for my daughters car!
mcaanda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donnie072003:

Where exactly are you located? A road trip might be in order for parts for my daughters car!

East Moline - Per GOOGLE Maps its 1 hr 26 min. I'm in this weekend if you can make it. LMK.

--Allen

------------------

amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

sprnt96

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sprnt96Direct Link to This Post
I need the drivers front fender and door skin..I can probably pick up
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Email sent!

[This message has been edited by FieroMaster88 (edited 03-30-2012).]

spc15tdime

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spc15tdimeSend a Private Message to spc15tdimeDirect Link to This Post
Front and rear fascias still good, I noticed a scudd on the front, no object as long as it will and out, I will be repainting them
PFF
System Bot
zefferk

Feedback score:    (69)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkDirect Link to This Post
Email sent with parts request!
FieroUte

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroUteSend a Private Message to FieroUteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take all the rounded/smooth trim parts off your hands! PM me with price. Thanks!
XgovernmentAgent

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XgovernmentAgentSend a Private Message to XgovernmentAgentDirect Link to This Post
what is the condition of the console skeleton?
mcaanda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroUte:
I'll take all the rounded/smooth trim parts off your hands! PM me with price. Thanks!

Will E-mail ya here in a bit -

Originally posted by XgovernmentAgent:
what is the condition of the console skeleton?

Not sure, I have not turned a screw on the car yet but am expecting to this weekend.

Originally posted by spc15tdime:
Front and rear fascias still good, I noticed a scudd on the front, no object as long as it will and out, I will be repainting them

They have some tears and chips in them which will require repair before their put onto your rig.

I've been replying to E-mails when I can, thanks to all those who have inquired.

--Allen

------------------

[This message has been edited by mcaanda (edited 03-30-2012).]

FieroUte

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroUteSend a Private Message to FieroUteDirect Link to This Post
I'd also take the spoiler if it's for sale too
BoostedSeries1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostedSeries1Send a Private Message to BoostedSeries1Direct Link to This Post
How much for the complete front wiring harness (less the HVAC), headlight motor control module and headlight motors shipped to 75244?
mcaanda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

I'd also take the spoiler if it's for sale too

E-mail address on file is bouncing back... Please E-mail me at my address listed in my profile.

Originally posted by BoostedSeries1:
How much for the complete front wiring harness (less the HVAC), headlight motor control module and headlight motors shipped to 75244?

PM sent requesting your E-mail.

[This message has been edited by mcaanda (edited 03-30-2012).]

Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Email sent
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEDirect Link to This Post
How much for the sail panels/ and the plate where the power window and mirror switch to zip 76119? Thanks!

[This message has been edited by NEVERDONE (edited 03-30-2012).]

Mdgtman91

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mdgtman91Send a Private Message to Mdgtman91Direct Link to This Post
pm sent
PFF
System Bot
mcaanda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Turbowedge:
Email sent

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:
How much for the sail panels/ and the plate where the power window and mirror switch to zip 76119? Thanks!

Originally posted by Mdgtman91:
pm sent

E-mails sent to those listed above, as well as those who have E-mailed without posts in the thread.

Plan is to get the parts that have been discussed off the car this weekend and get some shipping quotes out.

Thanks to all who have expressed interest.

--Allen

------------------

BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2012 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
Email sent
dalark68

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2012 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dalark68Send a Private Message to dalark68Direct Link to This Post
email sent
sspeedstreet

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2012 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetDirect Link to This Post
Email sent.
outlawfiero17

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2012 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Direct Link to This Post
How much for the rear calipers shipped to 95961?
mcaanda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BMTFIERO:
Email sent

Originally posted by dalark68:
email sent

Originally posted by sspeedstreet:
Email sent.

Check your in-box, I replied this morning.

Originally posted by outlawfiero17:
How much for the rear calipers shipped to 95961?

Not parting with anything ( short of the engine and trans ) from the front and rear cradles.

------------------

NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
How about the trim piece that goes over the E-Brake??
mcaanda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NightMare Cruiser:
How about the trim piece that goes over the E-Brake??

Its in more than a couple three pieces...

--Allen

------------------

[This message has been edited by mcaanda (edited 04-01-2012).]

jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Direct Link to This Post
how good is the steering wheel?

------------------
"Speed costs money. How fast do you wanna go?"

patch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for patchSend a Private Message to patchDirect Link to This Post
Hi Allen, I tried to e-mail but it failed for some reason (problem on my end I believe). Anyway, this is an A/C car right? Is the lower rear coolant hose available? Its the one that runs from the water pump to pass side pipe. Also are all four side markers available and in decent useable condition? I also really want the exhaust system but shipping it could be a problem?
PFF
System Bot
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Plutonius

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PlutoniusSend a Private Message to PlutoniusDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
mcaanda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2012 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
Updated items sold, pics & status. Some items have been shipped out and tracking #'s have been sent to their respective buyers.

Still lots of stuff left, if there's something you need let me know!

--Allen
BMTFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2012 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
Email Sent
zefferk

Feedback score:    (69)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2012 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkDirect Link to This Post
Want the seat bealt arms...PM sent!
XgovernmentAgent

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2012 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XgovernmentAgentSend a Private Message to XgovernmentAgentDirect Link to This Post
console skeleton?
RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2012 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
PM sent on front marker lights LH RH
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2012 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
what happend with the seat cover? I sent payment then got it refunded ...then it got put on hold pending some sort of Paypal "review" a few hours later.

edit for bad typing

[This message has been edited by DLCLK87GT (edited 04-05-2012).]

mcaanda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2012 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DLCLK87GT:
what happend with the seat cover? I sent payment then got it refunded ...then it got put on hold pending some sort of Paypal "review" a few hours later.
edit for bad typing

Dave -

My daughter was moving a container of used motor oil and slipped / fell ( due to wearing flip flops I incidentally asked her to change 10 min prior ) which hit the seat and ruined it. I replied to the address that the PP payment was sent from that I was going to refund your payment being that the items I had sold ya were not in an even close condition as they were when I sent pics.
I didn't realize that it was not your primary E-mail account and apologize for that.

On the PP hold, I'm not sure, I checked the "refund" link and filled out the screen so that the funding could be returned being that I was not able to send out the cover.
I will send them an E-mail and get back to ya w/ what they say.

--Allen

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock