WTB: retainer clip between throw-out bearing and clutch arm - isuzu by Fierfly
Started on: 03-21-2012 12:39 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Fierfly on 03-30-2012 07:37 PM
Fierfly

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2012 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierflySend a Private Message to FierflyDirect Link to This Post
As the title says, I need the retainer clip that attaches the throw-out bearing to the clutch arm on an isuzu 5 speed. I have a fresh tranny, flywheel, clutch, and throw-out bearing, just missing this piece. Seems the only way to buy one is to buy a full thow-out bearing. So, who has one and what will it take to get it?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84se2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2012 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84se2m4Send a Private Message to 84se2m4Direct Link to This Post
you can get by without one, kind of just a little extra gm threw in there i believe. i lost mine and my TOB anyways
Fierfly

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2012 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierflySend a Private Message to FierflyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84se2m4:

you can get by without one, kind of just a little extra gm threw in there i believe. i lost mine and my TOB anyways

I've heard both ways on that. Would rather not take the risk. Here is a bump and a prayer...
Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerDirect Link to This Post
If it's the spring wire one you could either see if someone has one on the forum or get some piano wire from a hobby store and make your own from a posted picture...

[This message has been edited by Dodgerunner (edited 03-22-2012).]

Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
pm sent.
Fierfly

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierflySend a Private Message to FierflyDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting the pic, Dodgerunner. Best pic I have seen of what they actually look like.

PM sent, Snapperhead.
Fierfly

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2012 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierflySend a Private Message to FierflyDirect Link to This Post
I don't care WHAT it says on the bathroom wall, Snapperhead really is da man. Thanks.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock