Started on: 03-19-2012 11:05 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: no2pencil on 03-31-2012 10:47 PM
daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
For Sale 88 Formula 5sp V6 converted to GT fastback..(all GT panels..complete body swap)..good California car no rust currently in Dickinson, North Dakota...got the body panels switched an was waiting for $ for paint but drove it to North Dakota instead... was in hurry so left some parts in California..interior trim plastic (removed sunroof..needed headliner anyway)..lower gray ground affects rockers and door trim (gray add-on lower trim)..belt molding..can ship all parts later..hopefully can post the pics..u will see what I mean...great runner...never left me stranded...everything works but the cruise (it did work but monkeyed with pedal switches) only mechanical issues: the valve covers an oil pan seep / leak...clunk in right front end over big bumps..might be inner tie-rod bushing (have looked at it, can't find anything obvious)...has been my dependable daily driver for somewhere around 10yrs...has 170K showing on odometer...over the years has had minor repairs as necessary...good brakes, tires, A/C, heat, headlight motors, window motors, dew wipes, clutch, tranny mounts, dog-bone, fuel pump, etc...

Robert

[This message has been edited by daniel87fierogt (edited 03-20-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2012 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent sir
daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2012 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
bump for the pics
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2012 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTDirect Link to This Post
Sold and in my driveway!
He drove this car from the other side of ND to Milwaukee WI!!!!! What a great guy, he even stopped and brought me and my family some pie!
Thank you so much
great doing business with you!
Josh

EDIT: my 700th post

[This message has been edited by Celthora87GT (edited 03-31-2012).]

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2012 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilDirect Link to This Post
Wow, that looks like a sweet ride & an awesome deal! Congrats on both sides.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock