Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Fiero stuff (various years) Notchback tail light panel by DrivenVisions

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Fiero stuff (various years) Notchback tail light panel by DrivenVisions by Bstrickler934
Started on: 03-14-2012 06:12 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: indyguy888 on 03-25-2012 11:37 AM
Bstrickler934

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2012 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bstrickler934Send a Private Message to Bstrickler934Direct Link to This Post
edit:
Due to the high amount of interest in the tail light panel, I have decided to put the panel up for bidding on ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/160...37&viewitem=&vxp=mtr
SOLD: $247.50 shipped

THE TAIL LIGHT PANEL IS FOR NOTCHBACK ONLY
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-S...Biron%2Bduke%2B2.jpg

I have some extra Fiero-related stuff for sale that I don't have any need for.

Gold instrument cluster surround- $20+shipping. Has 2 small cracks, as you can see in the photo's
Trim kit (greenish burlwood?)- SOLD
Distributor cap for an '85. You pay shipping.

http://s3.photobucket.com/a...ckler/Fiero%20Parts/

Anyone know how much the DrivenVisions tail light panel (notchback, not fastback) would be worth? I'm thinking of asking $150+shipping, based on what other tail light panels are running for, but I don't want to be over pricing things. I tried looking up the panel online, but can't find a price for the panel, MSRP, or otherwise.

edit:
Due to the high amount of interest in the tail light panel, I have decided to put the panel up for bidding on ebay:

If I end up getting too much interest in the tail light panel, I will throw it up on ebay, and let you guys decide what you're willing to spend on it (only because I'm restoring my '84, which hasn't been cheap lately. About $1500 into rebuilding the engine so far, and I still need to find/buy a 4T60-E and half-shafts).

~Brian

[This message has been edited by Bstrickler934 (edited 03-25-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2012 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested in the tail light panel. if it's for the notch back.
you have a PM
Bstrickler934

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2012 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bstrickler934Send a Private Message to Bstrickler934Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by gtxbullet:

I'd be interested in the tail light panel. if it's for the notch back.
you have a PM

It is for the notchback. Just fixed the post.

PM replied.
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2012 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
I will take the tail light panel for 150 plus shipping please e-mail me your paypal address to 84indy@gmail.com if you want more than 150 I can do that consider this panel sold!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2012 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakDirect Link to This Post
The DrivenVisions taillight panel is a hard part to come by. The gentleman that made the parts passed away a few years ago, but last I heard his wife still had access to some of the molds for the parts he made.

Good luck selling the parts.
Bstrickler934

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2012 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bstrickler934Send a Private Message to Bstrickler934Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero84Freak:

The DrivenVisions taillight panel is a hard part to come by. The gentleman that made the parts passed away a few years ago, but last I heard his wife still had access to some of the molds for the parts he made.

Good luck selling the parts.

I see that. I'm a little surprised at the quick responses, though, especially with the scratches in the corner of it (probably a simple fix, though).

Considering how fast I'm getting offers, and the varying offers, I'm going to make it easy for everyone. I will put it up on ebay for you guys to decide the fair price (already been offered 200 for it). It will be a 3-day listing.

Shipping will be through FedEx, since I get a discount for their ground shipping, so the shipping on the listing will be set as free, and I will send you a bill for the actual shipping cost after I ship the tail light to you. If the price surpasses $250, shipping costs under $50 will be free.
Bstrickler934

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2012 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bstrickler934Send a Private Message to Bstrickler934Direct Link to This Post

Bstrickler934

204 posts
Member since Feb 2012
Here's the listing, guys.

It's up for 3 days, so bid away!

~Brian
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2012 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
will you ship tail panel to canada?? just wondering..
Bstrickler934

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2012 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bstrickler934Send a Private Message to Bstrickler934Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by thismanyfieros:

will you ship tail panel to canada?? just wondering..

I will ship anywhere in the world, but Im not sure how expensive shipping will be, or if Imy discount applies towards international shipments. Same thing applies, though. If the price passes $250, I will pay for up to $50 of shippping, and bill you the difference.

Brian
Bstrickler934

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2012 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bstrickler934Send a Private Message to Bstrickler934Direct Link to This Post

Bstrickler934

204 posts
Member since Feb 2012
Apparently, my post for the tail light irritated someone, because I ended up putting it on Ebay due to the high interest in it.

I'll admit, yes, I could have been smarter, but I wasn't. If I had actually put more thought into it, I would have just said to PM me if you are interested, so I knew whether to put it up on ebay for auction, or figure out a pricefor it. I didn't, though, and thats life. I'm not living to please everyone. I will upset/irritate some people, just like everyone else. Im sorry if something trivial like this puts you in a foul mood. I just want everyone to have an equal chance at putting an offer in, rather than going with the first offer. It will upset some people that others are willing to spend more on the same item, because they are fortunate enpugh to have the desire and/or money, so don't waste your time being mad at me. You are only hurting yourself.

The main reason I am putting this here is so if things turn sour, it's not he said/she said, and my words don't get twisted.
thismanyfieros

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2012 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
Its yours to sell however way you like...I find it irratating that people give others grief over crap like this..
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2012 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
I have always wanted one of those light panels. Cool piece!

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project!

Bstrickler934

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2012 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bstrickler934Send a Private Message to Bstrickler934Direct Link to This Post
Still have the dash surround and distributor cap. Any interest? Shipping is cheap. Was only $30 to ship the tail light panel via FedEx 2-day, with insurance (not including packaging fee's). I figure probably $10 would be what it would cost for the dash surround. Dizzy would be shipped via USPS, because it's cost prohibitive, unless I'm shipping it the same time as the dash surround.

[This message has been edited by Bstrickler934 (edited 03-25-2012).]

indyguy888

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2012 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Direct Link to This Post
I got the trim kit. Looks great in my kit car.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock