The "You ask for it" T-Shirt by docholliday
Started on: 02-04-2012 04:34 PM
Replies: 52
Last post by: tntcary on 04-04-2013 08:34 PM
docholliday

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post
After the discussion on one of the GENERAL FIERO CHAT threads, I have put together a T-Shirt that some of you may want. The front has the Fiero Logo with the question, "They catch on fire, don't they?" and on the reverse side it has the fire warning plate that was included with the Owners Manual when they were purchased new. I am not going to make any money on them, but we do have to get at least 10 people that want to buy one in order to get a special price. They will be $21 each and $5 shipping per order, not per shirt. If we order less than 10, they are $29.95 + $5 shipping per order. They come in S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL. PM me if you are interested. Here's photos of how they will look:

I will respond to all of the PM's in a few days when I see how many are interested.

[This message has been edited by docholliday (edited 02-04-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
brownc00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brownc00Send a Private Message to brownc00Direct Link to This Post
Very cool! You have a PM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Any mention of t-shirt color options? Whites tough for me to keep white. Also any mention of the t-shirt quality? I'd take 2. Cool work, BTW.
elitopr

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for elitoprClick Here to visit elitopr's HomePageSend a Private Message to elitoprDirect Link to This Post
I can't see what's said on the right pic???????
docholliday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Any mention of t-shirt color options? Whites tough for me to keep white. Also any mention of the t-shirt quality? I'd take 2. Cool work, BTW.

these are actually called ICE GRAY. I wanted something that wouldn't be too dark for the lettering on the warning plate and I too tend to stay away from white, so this was a compromise.
Here's a close-up of the warning plate
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
PM sent Doc
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
100% cotton? Blend? (I don't like blends, if that matters.)
docholliday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post
These are heavy duty 100% Cotton.

Mike
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2012 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I'll take three XXL, please.

I'll wait to see if you get enough for the special rate.
docholliday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2012 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post
I will collect names until Wednesday Evening, then at that point I will e-mail all of those interested with the information on how to pay for their shirts and an order will be placed on Friday. Don't miss out, I'll probably only order these the one time.

[This message has been edited by docholliday (edited 02-06-2012).]

Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2012 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
rofl put me down for one.
PFF
System Bot
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2012 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested, let me know the price bastien_ja @ hotmail . com
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2012 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Love to have AT LEAST 1, pencil me in for 1. If price was lower, I'd buy more to sell at local events.
Forgot to add, (1) Large
Would love to see them in RED (fire).
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/088248.html

[This message has been edited by fierocarparts (edited 02-07-2012).]

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2012 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post
im in. i'll take two. color options?

rob
jtsordel

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2012 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jtsordelSend a Private Message to jtsordelDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for 1 - XL and 1 - L.

Thanks!!!

Josh

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2012 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
forgot to put a size 2Xl please
litespd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2012 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
I'd take one in an XL....
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2012 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for 1 Large.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2012 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by docholliday:

I will collect names until Wednesday Evening, then at that point I will e-mail all of those interested with the information on how to pay for their shirts and an order will be placed on Friday. Don't miss out, I'll probably only order these the one time.

Doc please hit me up here instead of emailng me. My PFF is attached to my Wifes email addy and I'd prolly never see the email. Just PM me here when your ready to take our payment. We have paypal and are not afraid to use it!!

TYVM
Andrew

cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2012 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
100% cotton? Blend?

Pocket T shirt ?
I hosted a Fiero rally and had T shirts printed up. It was only an extra dollar to get a pocket. Not only that, they also did the print on an old Levi's jacket I had, a blouse I bought for an attendee's eight year old girl, and some extra T shirts I supplied which were custom ordered color requests.
Just saying, ... a pocket is not that much more expensive. I will not buy another T shirt without one, I have to many I don't wear.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2012 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Paypal and pm sent!
PFF
System Bot
fierogt27

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2012 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt27Send a Private Message to fierogt27Direct Link to This Post
Ill take one in large
docholliday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2012 05:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post
I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANYMORE ORDERS FOR T-SHIRTS. The cut-off date has been reached. If you have a PM from me, you have until Monday morning to make payment. Thanks!
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Idea of shipping date?
docholliday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

Idea of shipping date?

There is a small change from the original order date. It will probably be Tuesday or Wednesday instead of Monday before the order is placed due to a few of the payments being made by mail or e-check. I'm thinking that all money will be here no later than Wednesday. I will be placing the order online by Wednesday evening and I have been promised that I will have them in my possession in two weeks or less. I will then notify everyone that they're here and ship them out immediately, so you should have your order a few days later. I would think that everyone should have them in about 3 weeks (about first week of March).

fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Was just wondering. Can't wait to see it.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

Was just wondering. Can't wait to see it.

Ditto! Some dude just said this exzact thing to me today about catching on fire! lol

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 02-12-2012).]

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent this morning.

Thanks!
docholliday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Ditto! Some dude just said this exzact thing to me today about catching on fire! lol

I was looking at an '86 Fiero GT at the World Of Wheels yesterday and a father and son were looking at it too when the son said, "Yeah, but those things are notorious for catching on fire", I started laughing out loud.
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post
First time I saw this offer on the shirts. Guess I'm too late.

If anybody "bails out" , unclaimed freight in the XL size, let me know.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2012 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Oh Oh Oh Cant wait to get ours!! Lol. Got the order in and just waiting for them to arrive at your place? Cant wait to sport mine at the next show!
PFF
System Bot
jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2012 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Direct Link to This Post
if ya'll make up another run def put me in on it lol ive heard that sooo many times it DOES warrant a shirt for it lmfao
docholliday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2012 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post
Just a quick note to let everyone know that the last payment trickled in on Friday and I immediately placed the order. I have been promised that they will be at my house on or before March 3. I will have everything ready for them to be shipped within 24 hours of them arriving here. When they ship, I will be sure to send everyone a PM and / or e-mail along with a tracking number.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2012 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by docholliday:

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the last payment trickled in on Friday and I immediately placed the order. I have been promised that they will be at my house on or before March 3. I will have everything ready for them to be shipped within 24 hours of them arriving here. When they ship, I will be sure to send everyone a PM and / or e-mail along with a tracking number.

TYVM! You Da' Person!

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2012 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Ooops!
I missed this update. Thanks! Excellent!!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2012 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Yesss... Email replied!
docholliday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2012 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post
THERE HERE!

I just opened the box of shirts that were delivered by UPS today. I worked late and I will be going in tomorrow at 4 AM, so I won't get them ready to ship tonight, but that's what I will work on tomorrow as soon as I get home. I have everyones information on hand and they should be in the mail (USPS) by tomorrow afternoon. By the way, I'm really happy with them, I think all of you that ordered will be too!

------------------
Mike in Indy

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2012 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
oh oh oh !! Lol cant wait!

Thanks for your time and efforts BTW!
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2012 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to seeing it! Next run would like to get color choices.
docholliday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-29-2012 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post
I have packaged, posted and mailed everyone's shirts today. Most of the shirts were shipped via FIRST CLASS MAIL, but some ordered more than one shirt and due to the weight, those were shipped PARCEL POST. I have e-mailed everyone with the tracking numbers, I hope all are happy with the shirts.

------------------
Mike in Indy

[This message has been edited by docholliday (edited 02-29-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay