Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: Digital Cruise Harness for 3800/3.4/4.9 Swaps $40.00 + 5 shipping

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

FS: Digital Cruise Harness for 3800/3.4/4.9 Swaps $40.00 + 5 shipping by phonedawgz
Started on: 01-10-2012 01:45 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Spalding1028 on 03-13-2014 10:38 AM
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
For Sale

Digital AR Cruise Harness for Fieros that have had a PCM swap. Also available - The Digital GM AR Servo.

The Digital Cruise Harness runs from the stock Fiero Cruise Servo location - Through the drivers side bulkhead fitting - To C203, and up to the stock GM Cruise Control box located under the carpet by the drivers right foot.

You WILL need to heat and open the drivers side bulkhead pass through for the wiring to pass thru. You will need to splice 4 wires at the stock Cruise Control box under the carpet. You will need to splice a power wire at C203. One wire attaches to your new PCM's 4000 PPM output. Your existing GM cruise control stalk needs to be in working order along with the cruise control clutch/brake switches. Included instructions explain how to test these before attaching the new wires.

The harness includes a new style GM sealed relay for brake/clutch cruise disengagement.

Harness ends with a plug to connect to a GM AR style cruise control servo.

Harness includes a disconnect at C203 to allow for future engine removal without wire cutting.

Also available - An AR style GM Digital Cruise Control Servo - $40.00 + 10 shipping. Servo does not include servo to throttle cable.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
Bump

carguy8t8

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carguy8t8Send a Private Message to carguy8t8Direct Link to This Post
I would like one of these. It's the last thing I need to do to complete my swap. Will you accept a postal MO? I can send PayPal but prefer to keep that separate because I use it for business.
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
Yes - PM and email sent
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2013 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
Bump
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
Works on 7730 swaps also.
Spalding1028

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2014 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spalding1028Send a Private Message to Spalding1028Direct Link to This Post
Do you still have these? If so what's your pricing for the whole setup (servo and harness)? It's going into an obd2 87 gt that already has cruise.

-edit- let me rephrase that second question as I just read the subject line AND that tidbit at the bottom. It's $80 for the servo and harness? Also where/what do you recommend sourcing the throttle cables from? I'm sure that one depends on where the servo is mounted? Also do I need the harness if the car already has cruise? I'd just need to modify the connector at the module, right?

[This message has been edited by Spalding1028 (edited 03-13-2014).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock