Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Finale Project - I need it out of my garage! Make me an offer.

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Finale Project - I need it out of my garage! Make me an offer. by bdjones
Started on: 09-27-2011 02:52 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: fierocarparts on 03-03-2013 12:58 PM
bdjones

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bdjonesSend a Private Message to bdjonesDirect Link to This Post
I have been posting this for a while and no deal has materialized. Here is the original posting:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/048460.html

The car still sits in my garage and still needs work/love. I really want my garage space back! The front and rear panels are mounted, the door panels are hung but not permanently yet. The rear needs so glass work on the license plate and the side skirts need mounting. The brakes aren't working right now (I was in the middle of an Archie Big Brake kit install when I stopped the project so only the front pax has a brake upgrade completed). Please, come take it off my hands for cheap, cheap! I will help load it on to a trailer but I won't help with shipping so this deal is for someone close to me - I'm located in Orange County, CA.

I think renting a Uhaul car carrier and a truck would be plenty to get this thing to your home.

What is that? You are asking me to define "cheap?" OK, cheap is in the $1500 range ( less if you can get it very soon). I really just want to get rid of this and get my garage back.

Help a small garage grow!

Thanks,
Brett
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2011 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Brett,
It was a pleasure meeting you. I will keep you posted with pictures. Thanks again.
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2013 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Brett,
Do you still come on here? Figured you had gotten this stuff out of your system. Right after I got back from Cali, our home construction loan was approved so I haven't had time to play with the car but will here real soon.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock