Front Trunk Area Covers by Russ88TTop
Started on: 07-21-2011 07:21 PM
Replies: 92
Last post by: 87GT2M6 on 11-15-2013 09:28 AM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopDirect Link to This Post
I've been asked if I could produce a cover for the front trunk area to match the other trunk covers, so here you go.

The cost is $67 for the one's with raised lettering "FIERO" or "FIERO GT", and I can do other lettering also for an additional cost. The price without the lettering is $55, both include shipping in the US. Many colors and materials ( the Carbon Fiber Vinyl, etc. ) are available

Thanks for looking
Russ
www.rwupholstery.com
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
that is awesome.
can you have Fiero go the other way?
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post
WOW
Looks familiar !!

I made mine almost 2 years ago

The cover is made from 3/16 thick ABS plastic some aluminum angle and a few rivets, and is upholstered with a nice durable black headliner material.
I added access doors for the master cylinder reservoir and the windshield washer tank fill.

The entire cover simply lifts out when access underneath it is required.
The whole thing is very durable and weighs less than 2 lbs.

I like the vinyl covering on yours...I'm always fussing with lint removal at cars shows with mine.

Good Luck on your sales!

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-21-2011).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopDirect Link to This Post
Tom - Sure can
Randye - Very nice cover, looks great

Russ
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
How does it mount?

I want one in carbon fiber to match my rear one.
Now I need to decide on how I want the Fiero GT face.

Thanks

Edit: what is on the back side? Can I have Fiero GT on the backside facing the opposite direction than the front. So my decision will be moot.

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 07-22-2011).]

Joe 1320

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe 1320Click Here to visit Joe 1320's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe 1320Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

How does it mount?

That's my question as well, Russ. love the one for the rear that I've got, no doubt this will be just as good.

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopDirect Link to This Post
Tom - It's not reversable, so's right now there is nothing on the back
The sunroof cars have brackets up front and the non-sunroof cars don't have the brackets, but the bolts are there, so I supply the necessary brackets that I make. The rear of the cover just sits in place.
Hope that answers the questions.
Russ
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

I've been asked if I could produce a cover for the front trunk area to match the other trunk covers, so here you go.

The cost is $67 for the one's with raised lettering "FIERO" or "FIERO GT", and I can do other lettering also for an additional cost. The price without the lettering is $55, both include shipping in the US. Many colors and materials ( the Carbon Fiber Vinyl, etc. ) are available

Thanks for looking
Russ
www.rwupholstery.com

Russ these are fantastic! Thanks.

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopDirect Link to This Post
ttt
bristowb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bristowbSend a Private Message to bristowbDirect Link to This Post
great something else for me to buy. I wil
l be calling you in the future about mine.
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 04:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post
Sold

but we have more
PFF
System Bot
Brastic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2011 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrasticClick Here to visit Brastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BrasticDirect Link to This Post
Will the sun roof glass still fit under the cover?
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post
As one of Russ’s primary distributors he has shared the latest R&D innovation for our Fieros with me that will blow you away and leave you drooling . These new products are just around the corner. Sorry to keep you in suspense but I just couldn’t help giving everyone a heads up. You guys are going to love this!!!

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopDirect Link to This Post
This one went out today

Russ
www.rwupholstery.com
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2011 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
x2?

Originally posted by Brastic:

Will the sun roof glass still fit under the cover?

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2011 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopDirect Link to This Post
Missed it.
I wouldn't recommend it as the front cover uses those mounts. Closing the hood with both could spell disaster for the glass.
Russ
RyanFromMichigan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2011 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RyanFromMichiganSend a Private Message to RyanFromMichiganDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2011 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
Can you make one that says Supercharged.
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2011 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopDirect Link to This Post
topcat
sure can - you have a PM
Russ
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post
Yes you may just not on mine! This one is not mine so its okay

PFF
System Bot
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopDirect Link to This Post
This one went out today, test fitted in mine before shipping

Also one went with "Fiero GT" to MI, forgot to take pic, hopefully Ryan will post one when he receives the cover

Russ
www.rwupholstery.com

[This message has been edited by Russ88TTop (edited 08-23-2011).]

balejumper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2011 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for balejumperSend a Private Message to balejumperDirect Link to This Post
Can I get one that says Formula? Can I get a pic of the rear one you make also? I am interested in both, what is the cost for both shipped to WI 54732? Thanks
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2011 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopDirect Link to This Post
bale - you have a PM
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2011 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetDirect Link to This Post
RUSS... Fantastic work and super resonabably priced. Do you sell interior carpet for Fiero's?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2011 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopDirect Link to This Post
GADJet - not yet, but it's something I'm considering. I have a Rep from one of my suppliers coming next month with carpet samples and pricing, I'll keep you posted
Thanks for asking
Russ
topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
I got mine in the mail yesterday. The look and fit is as great as the rear one that you made for me!

This one went out today, test fitted in mine before shipping

Also one went with "Fiero GT" to MI, forgot to take pic, hopefully Ryan will post one when he receives the cover

Russ
www.rwupholstery.com

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2011 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post
TTT
deloreanant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2011 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantDirect Link to This Post
Very cool product; the raised letters look amazing. This brings me to my question. You can do raised letters, can you do a raised image; such as the Fiero emblem?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2011 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopDirect Link to This Post
deloreanant - thanks and a good idea, I did this in a custom interior in a Mustang, so I'll give it a try in a few days

Russ
deloreanant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2011 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantDirect Link to This Post

deloreanant - thanks and a good idea, I did this in a custom interior in a Mustang, so I'll give it a try in a few days

Russ

Looks great! I can't wait to see how it turns out. I have a feeling you'll be getting an order from me really soon.
PFF
System Bot
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2011 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopDirect Link to This Post
These went out the other day

Black Carbon fiber look

Russ

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2011 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

These went out the other day

Black Carbon fiber look

Russ

Wow, those look awesome I hope mine turn out that good.

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2011 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopDirect Link to This Post
Anyone else interested in doing one with the logo

Russ
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2011 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopDirect Link to This Post
Here is the Logo, it is cut from the same foam as the lettering so it will will have that pop up look
It's 8" tall and 7" wide

I laid out a few patterns just to see what it would look like with just the logo

Here it is with some lettering

Comments and suggestions as usual are welcome

Russ
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2011 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

Here is the Logo, it is cut from the same foam as the lettering so it will will have that pop up look
It's 8" tall and 7" wide

I laid out a few patterns just to see what it would look like with just the logo

Here it is with some lettering

Comments and suggestions as usual are welcome

Russ

WHAT?
now you show me this. looks great wish i would of waited just a tad longer.
might have to buy another Fiero to get this new creation.
deloreanant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2011 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantDirect Link to This Post
You already know where I stand, I want to be the first to own one of these.
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2011 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopDirect Link to This Post
Pricing on the logo will be an additional $20 do to the time involved, however I'm discounting that price by $10 for the fist five ordrrs. The price for the front cover with just the logo is $67 and the logo with lettering is $77 for the first five orders. The price includes shipping in the US

Thanks for looking

Russ
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2011 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
i will take one with both ......would like it in blue if I could please IM me the details and how to pay you

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2011 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopDirect Link to This Post
hardpact - PM sent

Russ
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock