Started on: 11-02-2008 06:43 PM
Replies: 120
Last post by: curyan910 on 09-21-2012 01:06 PM
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post

Hello all I have been playing around with this and here you go. My first shirt. There are many color combos that I can do for you. I can also do your logos like I am doing on the tire covers as well if you are looking for something else. As always the logo is for demonstration only but I can put it on the shirt for free for you. The total is 15.00 shipped to the US. I have red, yellow, blue, white, black and a few other colors for the shirts as well.Hope you like them

Sweatshirts are now available for 25.00 a shirt including shipping as well.

------------------

Indy#64~FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 10-19-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post
COOL Tom!
How about a white shirt with "INDY Fiero" in Red? and the logo on the back in Red?
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
I can do that for you. Are you going to the meeting on the 22nd?
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
was asked to do a Pink shirt for a Fierbird owner and here it is. The stitching is lime green. Im having fun doing these

HD Fire your is in the machine right now

------------------

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
now your tallkin my kinda cars once i get a lil cash in order ill get a firebird one and a fiero one off of you
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

now your tallkin my kinda cars once i get a lil cash in order ill get a firebird one and a fiero one off of you

Sounds good to me

HD FIRE here is the front of your shirt

Working on the back

------------------

h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post
Tom-
YOU ARE DA MAN! That looks GREAT!!!
I'm stuck working at the F.D. on the 22nd, (won't be able to make the meeting). I'll give you a call and stop up next week.
THANKS!
-Mike
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good. Just give me a date and I will be here. WIth the kids need time to clean up a bit. Here is the back as it just came out

h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post
That looks AWSOME! Nice work!!
I'll give you a call........
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Hello all I have a new machine that is embroidery only and can put just about anythning on the shirt at all. This machine is from money put back into the stuff that I make. I have yet to pay myself anything with the funds that I have made from your orders as I want to make things as good as I can. I thank you all for the orders that You have given me and I will say I have went from two months to two weeks behind. Here is a shirt that I am making that will be loaded with logos from everyware from all manufactureres all over it. I will sell it when I am done. I can custom put just about most things on there and they can be washed in a machine with no issues. They will all use a stabalizer on the logos so they will stay in place. The nice thing about making shirts is that since this is a seperate machine I can work on sewing as well as soon as I get my other machine back from being serviced. So what are my hope with making shirts I would love to make your club shirts for your members. Do you have one that you want me to test for your club let me know. I can do lots of colors but please keep in mind that small details can be an issue. Give me a shot guys!!!!!!!!

So far corvette, SVX, and Viper, Working on Lotus next.

------------------

FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover~

Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Direct Link to This Post
can you do hooded sweatshirts??
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2009 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Sure can. Not sure how much they cost but I sure can do that. What size are you and what color are you looking for?

------------------

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2009 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post
Thomas, is there a change in price with the new machine? I like what I'm seeing as far as the quality of the embroidery...it looks like it does a better job at detail than your old one. I might be interested in having a couple of shirts made up...not quite sure yet what I'd want put on them.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2009 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
There is no incress in the cost on the shirt for basic colors up to the large size. Over the large size will have to be ordered and it will add 5 to each order up to 200 shirts. basic colors are white red blue and so on. Neon shirts I have to order and shirs over large I have to order. Thank you for the kind words on my new machine. I love this thing. Its just the right size to make some realy great stuff.

So Shirts are 15.00 up to large shipped comon colors with logo. Custom logo we will have to see if its complicated then we will go on a individual basis
and shirts over large will be 20 with logo with the same deal for custom logos.

Most custom logos can be done quickly so there might not be a charge at all on them. I am doing two shirts right now with custom logos and there was no charge as It took 10 min to digitize and prepair the logos.

Let me know when you are ready

------------------

Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Direct Link to This Post
Looks great man I love it. that hoodie is just perfect for cooler days.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tstang429:

Looks great man I love it. that hoodie is just perfect for cooler days.

Awesome I am glad you like them. Have a good one.

Tom

------------------

fyrebird68

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrebird68Send a Private Message to fyrebird68Direct Link to This Post
Thomas,

if you're doing embroidery, I'd be interested in polo shirts with Fiero logo on the front left chest. We can talk colors...

Bob
greasemonke50613

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
User Banned

Report this Post07-31-2009 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greasemonke50613Send a Private Message to greasemonke50613Direct Link to This Post
i'd be interested in a couple... one with Redneck Customs on it and a Fiero one. what fonts do you have to choose from? could you give us an idea?
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Thomas

4668 posts
Member since Jul 2005
Here is a shirt for a custom order that is on its way to the owner.

Front

Back

------------------

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2009 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

Here is a shirt for a custom order that is on its way to the owner.

Front

Back

Thomas,

I received my custom shirts today and all I can say is WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! These are sweet!

For those of you that have inquired about the logos I have designed, Thomas is my exclusive clothing fabricator. Because of the very high stitch count these run about $10 per shirt more that a run-of-the-mill design (which is seriously inexpensive BTW) but I think you will agree, they are very well made and worth far more than Thomas is charging for them. So buy one, buy two (you know you want them and besides, Thomas needs a new boat next summer, hehehe....)

Seriously, Thomas's work is top notch and I think I will buy a few more! Great stuff!

Thanks again sir!

Will

P.S. Hey Whodeanie, guess what's on the way to your shop????

Will
PFF
System Bot
American Exotic

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2009 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for American ExoticSend a Private Message to American ExoticDirect Link to This Post
Hi Thomas, will you be attending any of the NIFE events coming up. I have a jacket that I want to put the Fiero logo on the back. If you would be interested in something like that I will bring the jacket and we can talk more about it. Good work Tom, thanks.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2009 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by American Exotic:

Hi Thomas, will you be attending any of the NIFE events coming up. I have a jacket that I want to put the Fiero logo on the back. If you would be interested in something like that I will bring the jacket and we can talk more about it. Good work Tom, thanks.

PM sent as I cannot do jackets

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 08-03-2009).]

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2009 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Here is a nice Polo shirt completed and ready to go. I really like this shirt.

------------------

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2009 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Here is two shirts on there way to there owner. I ruffed up there logo on the front to make it not look like standard print and normal printed on the back

shirt 1
Front

Back

Shirt 2

Front

Back custom logo. LOVE THE SVX and yes I drive on every day. Photo sucks

Hope the new owner likes them

------------------

mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2009 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
the new owner does like what he sees ...hooo hooo
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2009 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
Thomas,
I got the shirt you did for me from Will and I will get a pic of it and post it here for you.
I love it! Great Job
the green will be a good match for my car if it ever gets painted
D.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2009 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
im glad that you like it. You got a bood build going on there and hope to see it done soon

------------------

mid engine monsters

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2009 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

Here is two shirts on there way to there owner. I ruffed up there logo on the front to make it not look like standard print and normal printed on the back

shirt 1
Front

Back

Shirt 2

Front

Back custom logo. LOVE THE SVX and yes I drive on every day. Photo sucks

Hope the new owner likes them

awesome thomas ,got them today ,i have an idea for some more ,thanks dude
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Got a few shirts too do now. I have them on order to get here. I also wanted to post that I can do Jerseys as well. And yes they do cost a bunch to get them here so a qty order is better for pricing. They look cool. Here is s photo on how they look

------------------

fyrebird68

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2009 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrebird68Send a Private Message to fyrebird68Direct Link to This Post
I like the jersey. Got any ideas on what to put on them?
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2009 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinkin' this would be quite stylish

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2009 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

I'm thinkin' this would be quite stylish

SCORE
That would look great

------------------

mid engine monsters

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2009 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
thomas ,how much for the jersey in solid black and what kind of turn around time (estimate)
rob
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2009 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
the only black ones have white down the side like this. They are expensive at 45.00 a pop shipped to you, This is with simple embroidery on it only.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 08-28-2009).]

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Here is a new Polo on its way out. easy guess as to who this is going to . The front and back are done it 2 sizes and three colors. Jope you like it when you get it. Leave a note so I can shoot you some feedback.

Front

Back

------------------

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Thomas,

That is freakin awsome man!

I can't wait to ge this in the mail.

Thanks again

Jim

------------------

Click here for all your Fiberglass part needs

Felix The Cat

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Felix The CatSend a Private Message to Felix The CatDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent, shirts look great.
Mike
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2009 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
Here is a little project that Tom and I are working on. Haven't sourced the numbers yet but thought it would be cool to have your model year as the number and screen name for car show/meets.

What do you think?
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2009 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

What do you think?

I think I want one
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay