F/S... Held Motorsports Rear Bump-Steer Control Arm Kit by Snapperhead
Started on: 02-16-2012 07:40 AM
Replies: 17
Last post by: Snapperhead on 02-25-2012 05:42 PM
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2012 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of Held Motorsports rear bump-steer kit up for sale. I have swapped all my cars over to a 88 rear cradles and no longer need the arm kit. This is a $650 kit from now Westshore Fabricators.

I'm looking for $450. shipped in the USA. That will include all parts plus a fresh powder coat job in the color of your liking.

Brake calipers, rotors & bearings not inc. The upright does not come in the held kit but if you want them you can have them.

Thanks,

Vince
------------------
Snapperhead Productions - Used Fiero Parts
Mirror Stainless Door Sill Plates - Mirror Stainless Deck Lid Mirrors - Acrylic Hood & Trunk Mirrors
Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Services. - PCS Products.

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, 86 Fiero GT " Snapperhead", 88 Formula --- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

Our Old Rides:
85 Honda Nighthawk S, Yamaha FZ600, 88 Yamaha FZR1000, Myers Manx, MG Midget, MGB, Lots of V-8 Pintos, Pinto Cruiser Wagon, 67 VW Bug, Toyota Cressida Wagon, 78 Mustang, 76 Mustang, 77 Vette, 67 Firebird, 87 Fiero GT, 88 Fiero Formula, 98 Grand AM, 96 Chevy K1500 Z71, 94 Z24, 94 Sunbird Convert, 93 Caravan, 91 Grand AM, 91 Dodge B250 Van, 91 Caravan, 90 Corsica, 82 Vette, 04 GTO, 04 Grand Prix.... I'm sure I've missed a few....

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 02-17-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2012 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Pics please.

------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2012 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Pics please.

I forgot to snap a photo. The car is at the shop I will snap one Friday and post it..

Thanks,

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Pic added to the first post and this one.

Brake calipers, rotors & bearings not inc. The upright does not come in the held kit but if you want them you can have them.

FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Would you be interested in a trade for a complete 3800 SC swap harness and matching programmed PCM. Dan

------------------

http://www.photosled.com/showgallery.php/cat/631

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

Would you be interested in a trade for a complete 3800 SC swap harness and matching programmed PCM. Dan

No thanks.... sounds like a good deal but that would give me another project to do.... and I have plenty right now on the table.

Thanks,

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2012 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Weekend bump
outlawfiero17

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2012 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Direct Link to This Post
if i hadnt just got myself in for new rims and tires!!!!! damn. good luck with the sale.
fierogt27

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2012 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt27Send a Private Message to fierogt27Direct Link to This Post
I may be interested. Ive looked at these at west shore before, and read the description, but do they really work as good as they say? Can you describe the difference you felt when you installed they?
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2012 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt27:

I may be interested. Ive looked at these at west shore before, and read the description, but do they really work as good as they say? Can you describe the difference you felt when you installed they?

I can feel the difference. Mostly when I come out of a corner hard on the throttle it doesnt feel loose in the rear anyomore, or on an uneven road it's not twitchy in the rear darting back and forth..

I like them and worked for me.

Vince
Black Pegasus

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2012 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black PegasusSend a Private Message to Black PegasusDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent!

Fred

------------------
87 Pontiac Fiero GT

PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2012 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black Pegasus:

PM Sent!

Fred

Pm Returned
Black Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2012 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black PegasusSend a Private Message to Black PegasusDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Pm Returned

I will take it!

PM sent again asking for paypal account.

Fred

------------------
87 Pontiac Fiero GT

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2012 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

I will take it!

PM sent again asking for paypal account.

Fred

Sold pending payment

Vince

Black Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2012 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black PegasusSend a Private Message to Black PegasusDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Sold pending payment

Vince

Payment Sent
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2012 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Sold to: Black Pegasus

Thanks All

Vince
Black Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2012 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black PegasusSend a Private Message to Black PegasusDirect Link to This Post
Received!

Great product! Was it your powdercoating talent? The metallic red was so clear with practically no lost in the "depth" of the metallic. No scratches, chips or defects visible and THAT is from a USED parts! I'm very impressed with the quality! Awsome shipping speed, awsome price and great seller!!!

I am very satisfied, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything from Snapperhead in the future.

Thanks a lot Vince! I left you a positive feedback!

Fred

------------------
87 Pontiac Fiero GT

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2012 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Received!

Great product! Was it your powdercoating talent? The metallic red was so clear with practically no lost in the "depth" of the metallic. No scratches, chips or defects visible and THAT is from a USED parts! I'm very impressed with the quality! Awsome shipping speed, awsome price and great seller!!!

I am very satisfied, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything from Snapperhead in the future.

Thanks a lot Vince! I left you a positive feedback!

Fred

Thanks Fred, I'm glad you got them in time. The red power coat is my work, I also love the way the candies look. Thanks for the good words and enjoy them.

Vince

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock