Fiero plant trash can decals by 85sliverGT
Started on: 01-22-2012 07:46 PM
Replies: 35
Last post by: 85sliverGT on 02-19-2012 04:21 PM
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
A couple people have trash cans from the Fiero plant with the fiero logo on them. A lot of people have commented on how cool they are, myself included, so i made up some decals to make your own. The decals are made with 3M vinyl and measure about 16"x14". They are $10 for the decal, $5 for shipping. Of course if you buy more than one, you only pay shipping once.

Pete 2m4 and his original trash can:

My decal and trash can:

If anyone is interested let me know, i have some ready to go out next week.

Thanks to Pete 2m4 for helping me out with pictures of his real trash can! Great guy that deserves a +!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Direct Link to This Post
They look awesome!!!!!!! I will hit you up this friday for a set. Glad I could help you. By the way the company that made the trash cans are still in business and the cans look the same. Where i work i see them all over., Are you on Facebook? I want to spread the word., Best of luck on your sales!!!!!!!!

BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!
Pappy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2012 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PappySend a Private Message to PappyDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for one
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2012 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Nice!!!! If I had a garage/ work space I'd love to have something like that!
fiero49

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2012 04:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Direct Link to This Post
I'll take one. send me your ppal address. thanks
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2012 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
PM's sent

Pete- I am on the Facebook group I'll have to get some pictures on there, good idea!
rkilger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2012 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rkilgerSend a Private Message to rkilgerDirect Link to This Post
you have a PM
fiero49

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2012 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Direct Link to This Post
pm sent
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2012 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
Sent out everyone's decals that have paid! Thank you all!
rkilger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2012 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rkilgerSend a Private Message to rkilgerDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today. Thank You
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2012 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
That was fast! Thanks for the update
PFF
System Bot
fiero49

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Direct Link to This Post
I got mine today. Thank you
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
I want one. PM me with your Pay-Pal info.
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletDirect Link to This Post
I'll take one!!!!
PM me your info for payment.

Steve

P.S. of course Pete got it, he has some of the coolest stuff...Careful Pete, I'm tempted to steal yor lucky charms. hahaha
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2012 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
PM's replied
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2012 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
Payment sent. Thanks!
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2012 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Can you make these smaller to fit a smaller trash can? I really don't have room in my garage for a can that size but I do have a smaller trash can thatIi would love to put this on.
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2012 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
Jimmy- Sure i can make them smaller for you. Just let me know how wide it can be and ill make it up.
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2012 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post
I got mine today. It looks great. Thanks!
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2012 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear. Thanks again!
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2012 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
When you guys get your decal's installed you should put up a picture, I would love to see them!
PFF
System Bot
Pappy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2012 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PappySend a Private Message to PappyDirect Link to This Post
Thanks B

Got mine today and they look great!

You are the man!
blackrams

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2012 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85sliverGT:
My decal and trash can:

While I understand where the idea came from, nothing says this decal has to go on a trash can. Thinking about getting one to put on my garage door or window. Thinking I'd just leave off the dept titles. and just use the logo. Have to wait until payday though assuming nothing else comes up.

Edited: Hey, didn't Rodney Dickman run into some problems while he was producing this emblem on his spare tire covers. One might want to make sure there isn't a copywrite issue here.
------------------
Ron
The key thing is to wake up breathing! All the rest can be fixed. (Except Stupid - You can't fix that)
Always remember these words of wisdom.

"The Lord must truly love fools, for he made them in abundance."

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 02-06-2012).]

Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2012 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
PM me the info I'll take one.
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2012 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
Blackrams brings up a good point, they don't need to go on a trash can. I know of one that's gone on a garage door already. That is just what they were designed after.

As far as legalities I have no idea. The logo was changed slightly and I'm not really making much of a profit at all, if any of that matters. I'm just making some for my friends

I have another batch ready to go if anyone else is interested. I may just stop after the ones I have now are gone
jon m

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2012 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mDirect Link to This Post
like them alot - as for copywrite has no one in the world ever downloaded music, film etc from the internet.
I think gm has bigger fish to fry than someone just having a bit of fun with lets face it a bin decal.

great work

I'd have 2 from you but I fear they would get crushed in the post on the way to the u.k

jon
Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2012 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
I was going to put it on my fridge collection of stickers
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2012 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85sliverGT:

Blackrams brings up a good point, they don't need to go on a trash can. I know of one that's gone on a garage door already. That is just what they were designed after.

As far as legalities I have no idea. The logo was changed slightly and I'm not really making much of a profit at all, if any of that matters. I'm just making some for my friends

I have another batch ready to go if anyone else is interested. I may just stop after the ones I have now are gone

I couldn't decide on sticking it on the air compressor, the trash can, the can for my saw-dust cyclone, or the mini-fridge. I finally decided on the mini-fridge. Unfortunately, I wish I had been a bit more careful as I had some alignment issues(totally my error-that is some serious glue on the backs of those decals). Just the same, I'm very happy with it. I figure after a couple of cold ones, the letters should look straight again.
daveyhouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2012 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daveyhouseSend a Private Message to daveyhouseDirect Link to This Post
Would it be helpful to put soapy water on the desired location, apply sticker then squeegee out?

edit to add: this would allow you to move it around to exact resting place, like applying window tint.

[This message has been edited by daveyhouse (edited 02-07-2012).]

Dementia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2012 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
paypal sent. Thanks
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2012 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by daveyhouse:

Would it be helpful to put soapy water on the desired location, apply sticker then squeegee out?

edit to add: this would allow you to move it around to exact resting place, like applying window tint.

Yes you can apply them wet. I use warm water and just a couple drops of dish soap. If your going to apply it this way I would give it some time to dry before peeling off the pre-mask to avoid lifting the graphic with it
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2012 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Mine is coming.

Bump...

Thanks for the PM Silver.

Tony

PS. Mine is going on the garage fridge.
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
Bump! 6 left...
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post
Count me in for 1. Send me the paypal addy.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-13-2012 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Um, yeah.... DEAL OF THE YEAR! Thank you so very much.

Tony
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2012 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTDirect Link to This Post
Bumparoo....I have a couple left if anyone wants 'em.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock