Looking for fiero spoiler by fyrehazrd
Started on: 01-22-2012 05:40 AM
Replies: 15
Last post by: fyrehazrd on 01-23-2012 03:16 AM
fyrehazrd

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrehazrdClick Here to visit fyrehazrd's HomePageSend a Private Message to fyrehazrdDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure if my funds will permit it at the moment but i would like to see my options i have no clue what they are worth or anything i guess any will work but it would be nice to find one the same color blue as my car but i won't be to picky long as i can get rid of the ducktape covering the holes so my trunk doesnt turn into a tub

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Maybe try calling these people? Looks like they bought this fiero as a parts car for a kit car they were building and never got round to using any parts off it. Maybe they would sell you just the wing? Worth a phone call maybe..

http://nwga.craigslist.org/cto/2750678729.html
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
Keep in mind, that's a notchie. I think their spoilers are a little different.
Don Kraus

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Don KrausSend a Private Message to Don KrausDirect Link to This Post
I have one for sale in the for sale thread for $50.It's red and needs paint.

------------------
Too Far
60' - 1.491 sec
1/4 mi - 11.323 sec
mph - 116.40

possumlips

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for possumlipsSend a Private Message to possumlipsDirect Link to This Post
fastback wings are different than notchies?

[This message has been edited by possumlips (edited 01-23-2012).]

Don Kraus

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Don KrausSend a Private Message to Don KrausDirect Link to This Post
Possumlips.that's part of the kit that's one piece with the rocker panel and also and goes up behind the front tire.I don't think you could make that work because it's very wide and wouldn't match up with the stock Fiero.
Sorry.It does have a neat look.

Don

------------------
Too Far
60' - 1.491 sec
1/4 mi - 11.323 sec
mph - 116.40

Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:
Keep in mind, that's a notchie. I think their spoilers are a little different.

This is correct. With that car in the CL list being an '85, I don't think they have provisions to change the studs around since there was no fastback in '85. '86-'88 spoilers have the ability to switch the studs where ever you need.
possumlips

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for possumlipsSend a Private Message to possumlipsDirect Link to This Post
Might have a red one in a few weeks...Thanks Don, got these 3-d door decals from J.C. Whitney in '92 .They were removed in a new paint job i got and i can't find anymore but now i'll have the money soon to get real ones was why i was asking.....jesse

[This message has been edited by possumlips (edited 03-19-2012).]

docholliday

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post
I have one off of a GT that has been primered and ready to be painted. I will let you have it for shipping costs, whatever that would be. They're pretty big, so I'm not sure if that's expensive or not. Just let me know.

------------------
Mike in Indy

fyrehazrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrehazrdClick Here to visit fyrehazrd's HomePageSend a Private Message to fyrehazrdDirect Link to This Post
pm sent doc
possumlips

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for possumlipsSend a Private Message to possumlipsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by docholliday:

I have one off of a GT that has been primered and ready to be painted. I will let you have it for shipping costs, whatever that would be. They're pretty big, so I'm not sure if that's expensive or not. Just let me know.

Now thats a deal! Don't pass that up.
PFF
System Bot
docholliday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post
Here's a few pics of the spoiler. I couldn't remember if it had the studs in the stands or not, but it does.

------------------
Mike in Indy

860fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 860fieroSend a Private Message to 860fieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey don u have a pm
fyrehazrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrehazrdClick Here to visit fyrehazrd's HomePageSend a Private Message to fyrehazrdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by possumlips:

Now thats a deal! Don't pass that up.

ya soon as i saw it i responded :] hope all goes well for me on this one!

docholliday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2012 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayDirect Link to This Post
It's going to fyrehazrd, enjoy.

------------------
Mike in Indy

fyrehazrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2012 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fyrehazrdClick Here to visit fyrehazrd's HomePageSend a Private Message to fyrehazrdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by docholliday:

It's going to fyrehazrd, enjoy.

Thanks Doc! +1 for sure.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock