Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  1988 parts, V-6 engine parts, suspension, subwoofers, speakers, stereos, getrag parts

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

1988 parts, V-6 engine parts, suspension, subwoofers, speakers, stereos, getrag parts by Toddster
Started on: 01-06-2012 12:01 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Toddster on 01-06-2012 09:41 PM
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2012 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
If you need something and do not see it, ask, I have more items going up that are not pictured yet.

Brand new, never installed Iron Duke Exhaust manifold - $15

1987-1988 4 cyl air cleaner - $10

1988 rear brake lines - $10 for the set

One Set of Stock 2.8 V-6 Pistons with rods and bolts. All in great condition. Add new rings and bearings and you're all set. $40

two door lock mechanisms with the locks and key included. Locks in great shape. $10

Subwoofer speakers. Stock - used, all need reconing but otherwise in working condition (I have 4) - $5 each

Working 1984 Stereo with black hardware. Looking to restore that Indy or original 1984? these things are hard to find working - $35

Gray Arm Rests, clean in unwarped condition - $20 for the pair

1988 Driver Side lower control arm with good ball joint and hardware - $30

1988 front springs with rubber mounts in very good condition - $20 for the set

V-6 dogbone with solid rubber - $5

1988 front brake calipers - $20 each

Getrag MG-282 differential - $10

V-6 radiator, used but clean and free flowing - $10

ECMs...yep, got em. $20 each, mention your chip preference

Got an Indy? Is your Air Cleaner looking like crap? Complete redress kit!! Silver paint, then decals, then clear paint and it looks better than new! - $25

CLEAN notchie lenses. Hard to tell int he pic but these are bright. - $40

INDY, 85-87 SE front facsia (just needs paint, very straight and clean. Also a 1987-88 Coupe/Formula front fascia - $80 each (I can Ship with Greyhound to anywhere in the country {terminal to terminal} for around $50 to $60 depending on how far you are from California)

GT exhaust tips, just need cleaning-up, none are bent or damaged. $10 each

Original Indy Racing Axles...for THE Indy 500 Pace Car. GM made just 12 sets and this is one of them, addressed to driver and Indy project manager John Callies, Incredible historic value. These were used on the actual Pace Car! $250

front trunk seals - $20

rear coupe trunk seal - $15

1988 gray instrument escutcheon - $10

door corners, if your is damaged from a bent rear view mirror you'll want this set - $10

84-85 Radio Surround - from an indy - $15

Instrument Pod (Binacle) in perfect condition, still "spongy" to the touch. Dark Gray for any year - $35

Wire for Rally Gauges - $10

1988 Engraved intake - scrub and paint to look like new - $25

3rd Tail light cover, no damage (dark gray) - $5

Gas Cap- $5

Speaker covers - $5

Prices do NOT include shipping which is at cost.

If you want something shoot me a PM and with your ZIP and I will send you the paypal address and shipping estimate. I prefer Priority mail flat rate but I ship parcel post and UPS ground too for larger items. All items shipped with delivery confirmation at cost. Once delivery is confirmed by the carrier, you got it!

If I do not hear from you in 24 hours after giving you a shipping quote I assume you are not interested and will sell to the next interested party. I will hold items if you ask but don't assume.

I do not part out parts BUT feel free to ask if I have extra bits and pieces and I will be happy to check

Feedback is appreciated but good communications FIRST is a must, I am happy to resolve issues

I photograph EVERYTHING I sell and mark it as well so what you see is what you get, if you have questions I will be happy to answer them.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 01-09-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
L67

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 219
User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2012 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post

How much for just the box without the axles? I might need to paint something.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2012 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by L67:

How much for just the box without the axles? I might need to paint something.

the answer is in the post above...read it next time
L67

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 219
User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2012 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:
I do not part out parts BUT feel free to ask if I have extra bits and pieces and I will be happy to check

In that case. Do you have any cardboard with a 30 year old sticker on it? I might need to paint something.

I think SSN669chris wants to buy your control arms. Should I tell him to ask you?
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2012 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by L67:

In that case. Do you have any cardboard with a 30 year old sticker on it? I might need to paint something.

I think SSN669chris wants to buy your control arms. Should I tell him to ask you?

he's already emailed me
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2012 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2012 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotDirect Link to This Post
It is nice to see good quality items for sale at reasonable (fair) prices. Lately there have been too many parts grossly overpriced.

Good luck with the sale

If you have a good 88 rack, I may be interested. My wife has a nice rack, but I can always play with another
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2012 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

It is nice to see good quality items for sale at reasonable (fair) prices. Lately there have been too many parts grossly overpriced.

Good luck with the sale

If you have a good 88 rack, I may be interested. My wife has a nice rack, but I can always play with another

Lol...can I meet your wife.

Thanks, no steering rack but yet you know if one comes up

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock