Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: All these parts for $100 pickup & today only or they go in the dump

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

FS: All these parts for $100 pickup & today only or they go in the dump by Fiero Finale
Started on: 01-01-2012 03:15 PM
Replies: 20
Last post by: weloveour86se on 01-10-2012 12:30 PM
Fiero Finale

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
Pickup only in Wood River, IL
NO shipping I don't have time for that I'm moving and this is my last day. You must take everything, or it's all going to the dump.

GT rear bumper
GT decklid
GT spoiler
Complete center console skeleton
Sunroof Glass with metal and plastic trim, and hardware.
Driver & Passenger Carpets
Firewall carpet
Interior trim pieces (above/below/behind door)
Plus other small Fiero parts.

Once again you must take ALL I don't care if you trash what you don't want after off my property. I'll check my PM's throughout the day/night. Message me with your phone number only if you're ready to pickup. I'll be unavailable between 5-8 pm but will be here pretty late cleaning/etc so I can wait late tonight after that it all goes to the dump.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Finale (edited 01-02-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Dang Dang Dang!!

Edit; I really need an A pillar wire harness with connectors!! Sending pm

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 01-01-2012).]

JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
Why don't you just give it away? If your willing to just throw it away then I don't understand why you don't just give it away.
860fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 860fieroSend a Private Message to 860fieroDirect Link to This Post
Def agree wit jimmy
Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
This stuff is already worth more than $100 easily so I'm already giving whoever takes it a great deal as is. 4 hours max to go or else dump.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotDirect Link to This Post
Agreed... I don't understand the "Someone buy it- otherwise I will drive to the dump (pay for gas) and dump it (pay the dump).

If I don't need something and have no more space, I would rather just give it to someone than throw it out.

Just sayin'...
Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
Well I'm sorry I'm gambling to hopefullywait to make money on it on stuff that is easily worth more than $100.
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Direct Link to This Post
Wish I had a way to come get all of it. Sadly I am using my fiero as a daily driver for a few more days. Even if my regular DD was in service I wouldn't have the room for all of it!
Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
Ah that sucks.

Still available looks like I'm gonma be here later than I thought moving stuff/etc.
Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Finale

2961 posts
Member since Sep 2004
Looks like I can't borrow my buddy's truck tonight until 8 am, so this is up for sale till say 7:30 am and then at 8 I'm loading it up. Let me know ASAP I'll still be up super late so I'll keep checking this thread and my PM's.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Performance sound subwoofer enclosure
Performance sound dome light

Pm sent
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Finale

2961 posts
Member since Sep 2004
Last call on this everyone
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Paypal sent for stuff discussed in pm. Hope you didnt toss it all yet!!

Andrew
TYVM and Happy New Year!
Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Paypal sent for stuff discussed in pm. Hope you didnt toss it all yet!!

Andrew
TYVM and Happy New Year!

Got it Andrew thanks again! Come on someone get this stuff. I'm running behind on moving stuff and doing the parts last so this is still available.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
If you can hold them until I get there on 30 Jan I can grab them from you.
Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
Nope I couldnt as I was moving as I said and couldnt bring them with me. Unfortunately all of that stuff is in trash now at my old place.
Fiero Finale

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero FinaleSend a Private Message to Fiero FinaleDirect Link to This Post
ALL those parts are behind the house at ****. by the trash for whoever wants to save them before the trash guy gets them/or get destroyed. Just a heads up.

(****Edited out address it's all trashed).

[This message has been edited by Fiero Finale (edited 01-12-2013).]

deloreanant

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantDirect Link to This Post
I would have taken some parts, but since my car is a fiero these parts obviously don't fit inside the car. Too bad we had to take all the parts.
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2012 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
C'mon Jordan........you pull the 87 behind the 88 as a trailer........you can stuff a whole lotta goodies in a Fiero if you get creative!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seDirect Link to This Post
Parts arrived TYVM. Everything looks great!

Pm sent
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock