custom rocker panels/sideskirts for sale by Darbji
Started on: 12-30-2011 06:33 PM
Replies: 17
Last post by: Darbji on 01-02-2012 03:20 PM
Darbji

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2011 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarbjiSend a Private Message to DarbjiDirect Link to This Post
LOWERED PRICE!!! $125 for forum members!

Hey, I have these for sale: http://tippecanoe.craigslis.../pts/2771311904.html .Need garage space badly. Asking $150 but please make me an offer. I'm in Northwest Indiana.

Thanks,

Darbji

[This message has been edited by Darbji (edited 01-01-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fiero49

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2011 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Direct Link to This Post
Email sent
wee twisted

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2011 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wee twistedSend a Private Message to wee twistedDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
fierogt27

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2011 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt27Send a Private Message to fierogt27Direct Link to This Post
Would you be willing to ship or is that completely out of the question?
BrewCheese

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2011 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Any pictures of them installed? Im not to far away.

Thanks,
Jason
Darbji

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2011 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarbjiSend a Private Message to DarbjiDirect Link to This Post
Shipping is out of the question. They are huge and it would be ungodly expensive. Plus I don't know where I'd find a box to put them in. To answer the question above, I don't have a picture of them installed because they never were. A quick search on the net will give you an idea of what they look like on. Thanks for all the interest so far!

Darbji
BrewCheese

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know what company made these?

Thanks,
Jason
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
If I'm not mistaken this is the same or almost identical set. I don't know who makes then. I brought them on another car. But I notice the molding is install on the side skirt

At the paint shop

Almost finished at the paint shop.

On the road

Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darbji:

Shipping is out of the question. They are huge and it would be ungodly expensive. Plus I don't know where I'd find a box to put them in. To answer the question above, I don't have a picture of them installed because they never were. A quick search on the net will give you an idea of what they look like on. Thanks for all the interest so far!

Darbji

You can ship through Greyhound - if you & the recipient both have a station near you to drop off & pick them up. Just get some scrap cardboard & wrap them as best you can. Greyhound has been very good with shipping all kinds of 'glass parts for me. Might help with your sale.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post
I believe those are Archie's Integrated Rockers.
www.v8archie.com
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by IIKool:

If I'm not mistaken this is the same or almost identical set. I don't know who makes then. I brought them on another car. But I notice the molding is install on the side skirt

At the paint shop

Almost finished at the paint shop.

On the road

The ones pictured there look to be IRM... IRM had the rounded molding integrated into the design.. Archie's you have to use the stock molding... Still not a bad price for these considering you would pay close to $700 from archie.

PFF
System Bot
RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINDirect Link to This Post
FREE BUMP !! for great colour choice looks amazing !!!
Darbji

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarbjiSend a Private Message to DarbjiDirect Link to This Post
Excellent pictures IIkool! Thanks! The color is amazing on that GT. I recently had my 88 GT painted Ferrari rosso barchetta, but that metallic red looks so killer. Well, that's what the rockers I have for sale will look like installed thanks to IIkool. Make offers! Come get them!

Darbji
Darbji

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarbjiSend a Private Message to DarbjiDirect Link to This Post
First $125 takes these!!!!
Big Paul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big PaulSend a Private Message to Big PaulDirect Link to This Post
Wow I wish I lived closer!
wee twisted

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wee twistedSend a Private Message to wee twistedDirect Link to This Post
i buy them will someone else go pick them up and send them to me
86gt2.85

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86gt2.85Send a Private Message to 86gt2.85Direct Link to This Post
Tentatively sold...Pending response to earlier PM

Edit: "Sold" .... aknowledged via OP's PM

Edit: Rockers picked-up, VG condition. Thanks!

[This message has been edited by 86gt2.85 (edited 02-01-2012).]

Darbji

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarbjiSend a Private Message to DarbjiDirect Link to This Post
Yep....these are sold. Thanks, Rick

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock