Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS: Group Buy on Corvette Exhaust Tips (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
FS: Group Buy on Corvette Exhaust Tips by Oslo
Started on: 11-27-2011 12:43 AM
Replies: 54
Last post by: kazoo on 02-20-2012 10:19 AM
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
We are planning on no longer offering the C6 corvette exhaust tips for sale, but we can do one more group buy if enough people are interested.

In order for this to work we need at least 6 people to pay up front to get on the list. Price is going to be a good deal at $70 per pair shipped in the continental USA. Other parts of the world are OK to ship to, but it will cost more.

If you want to get in on this, post here and PM me your paypal info. I will then send you a paypal invoice for $70.

The reason we are no longer selling them at TLG-Auto.com is because they are not available brand new from GM, they must be harvested off of a C6 Corvette, so they're difficult to find.
These pieces are stainless steel and OEM quality. They feature 2" - 2.25" inlet ID and 3" OD x2 outlet - slanted tip.

Our price is for a set of exhaust tips (Left and Right).
Our price is $70 shipped in the lower 48 states.
The tips that we sell are not brand new, but they are in good condition removed from a 2005+ year Chevrolet Corvette.

Photos from Tony Kania's GT:

**NOTE: The tips will come cleaned up, but not polished. To get them to look as beautiful as the above pictures you will have to polish them yourself. They will come looking like brushed stainless steel with some minor scratches. These tips can be polished by us before they are shipped for an additional $50.

This is a list of those who have already pre-paid for a set:

1. Saboo
2. MEL H. JOHNSON
3.fierogt27
4.87fiero
5.Mcaanda
6.ZarZ
7.ghost187x
8.mavsf49
9.Kazoo
10.slicknick

------------------
Top Line Group Automotive
-Aftermarket accessories for the Fiero
www.TLG-Store.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 12-07-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogt27

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt27Send a Private Message to fierogt27Direct Link to This Post
If I send you 70 dollars through paypal but we dont get six people in on this, will I get my 70 dollars back?
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt27:

If I send you 70 dollars through paypal but we dont get six people in on this, will I get my 70 dollars back?

hahaha of course. The money will all be held in paypal, and when we have enough people the tips will be ordered.

If noone wants to do this I'll just do a refund.
fierogt27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt27Send a Private Message to fierogt27Direct Link to This Post
Im in, PM sent!
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
I'm in for a set !!!!!!

[This message has been edited by MEL H. JOHNSON (edited 11-27-2011).]

sabooo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a set @ 70. PM sent
87Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSend a Private Message to 87FieroDirect Link to This Post
I'm in for a set. PM with paypal information sent.

Thanks for doing this!
ghost187x

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ghost187xSend a Private Message to ghost187xDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
Olso - shoot me your info pls.

--Allen
mavsf49

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mavsf49Send a Private Message to mavsf49Direct Link to This Post
I'm in also...send me a pm with your paypal info.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Any pics of how much material there is to work with where they mate with the exhaust pipe? Are they cut off?
PFF
System Bot
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Any pics of how much material there is to work with where they mate with the exhaust pipe? Are they cut off?

I'll see if I can find a picture later, and yes they are cut off. Like stated before, these are not available separately, new, from GM, so they must be removed from a Corvette.
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
These tips look great on Fiero's and I have them on my car. If you're thinking about getting them - do it. They are a great visual upgrade over the stock tips.

Nolan
fierogt27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt27Send a Private Message to fierogt27Direct Link to This Post
Payment sent
fierogt27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt27Send a Private Message to fierogt27Direct Link to This Post

fierogt27

836 posts
Member since Jan 2011
Payment sent
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Finally identified my exhaust tips on the 86GT I just picked up!!!
87Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSend a Private Message to 87FieroDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent.
ZarZ

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2011 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZarZSend a Private Message to ZarZDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent

[This message has been edited by ZarZ (edited 11-30-2011).]

mavsf49

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2011 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mavsf49Send a Private Message to mavsf49Direct Link to This Post
payment sent
87Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2011 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSend a Private Message to 87FieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey Oslo,

Where do we stand with the count of people sending $

kazoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2011 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kazooSend a Private Message to kazooDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
slicknick

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2011 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickDirect Link to This Post
I like these..

PM sent
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2011 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
willing to send the money just need a total shipped to alberta canada...
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2011 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
The other day we got 6 folks paid up, so I've made a couple phone calls to get the tips coming.

I have been at the Performance Racing Industry trade show in Orlando all week, so I'll have to wait to get back to the shop before we can have a real ETA on delivery.

For the others interested (3 or 4 of you) I'm trying to see if I can get my hands on more than 6 sets.

Stay tuned
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2011 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONDirect Link to This Post
Sounds GOOD to me !!!!!
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
I just got word that we have a total of 9 sets becoming available, and they should be shipped to us later this week. These are first come first serve as requested through PM so I'll let you know (if you're on the list) if you've got a shot.

I'll keep everyone updated!
kazoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kazooSend a Private Message to kazooDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2011 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Seriously folks, don't wait. They are a great upgrade in looks, and are of limited availability. Exclusivity? They come with plenty of material to weld with, and were easy to install. These are not knock offs. They are Vette tips, and look right on my GT.

Tony
Axl_Rose

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Axl_RoseSend a Private Message to Axl_RoseDirect Link to This Post
I've got to get my cat welded in so...nows a perfect chance. When do you think we should expect to get these beauty's in? PM sent.

Dan
njcwgrl

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2011 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

------------------
Shannon
88 Fiero "Valhalla"

Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2011 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Hi, I didn't notice a time frame. When would the offer close? Thanks.
PFF
System Bot
86 toy

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2011 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 toySend a Private Message to 86 toyDirect Link to This Post
i want in!! pm sent

------------------
--Mark--
87 GT soon to be 3400 SFI OBD2

Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2011 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
I think we have all 9 sets accounted for.

The tips have been ordered from our supplier and I'm expecting them by the middle or end of next week.
DJErikd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2011 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJErikdSend a Private Message to DJErikdDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent!
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2011 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys, I've got loads of people flooding the Private Message inbox asking if there's room, and I've already over-subscribed it by one person on accident, no worries, I'll track down another one.

As of right now I have payment for 10 tips, and they are on their way to us now from the supplier. After we get them in we'll clean each set up a little and start shipping.

As of right now there are no sets left!!

Thank you for your interest.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2011 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Here is an update, the tips have been ordered several days ago and we are still waiting for them to arrive.
chane

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2011 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chaneSend a Private Message to chaneDirect Link to This Post
Let me know if you end up with an extra set
87Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSend a Private Message to 87FieroDirect Link to This Post
Any updates? Have you received them yet?
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2011 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Update:

We are expecting to see the tips any day now, when they arrive we will clean up each set and try to polish them a little bit. I will start PM'ing people when they ship, but can't say the exact date yet.

Please keep in mind that some of you that paid early will have to wait longer because the purchase wasn't made until after we got everyone on board and paid. Please be patient, as these tips cannot just be ordered from a store, they are sourced and then purchased the old fashioned way: money order through the mail.

Have a merry Christmas and happy New Year!
fierogt27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt27Send a Private Message to fierogt27Direct Link to This Post
Any update yet?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock