Started on: 11-23-2011 12:48 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Danyel on 11-23-2011 12:14 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2011 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Looking to buy the the LH (driver side) housing .. I have the lenses.. just need the back that bolts up to the fiero with UNBROKEN tabs
Shipped to canada I have Paypal standing by ...

Thanks

------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com
My LED marker kit

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2011 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post
This sounds familiar. Are you the same guy that I spent time pulling apart one of my taillights & checking the condition of the back piece & PMing (or emailing) a while back?

BTW: I tried a search for the previous thread & got these results. "Your search - WTB: LH fastback tail light housing - in section The Mall did not return any results." Same results without the "WTB:" & without the "WTB: LH". No wonder we get all these new threads (in the tech section in particular) where folks have not been able to find info via search.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2011 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:
This sounds familiar. Are you the same guy that I spent time pulling apart one of my taillights & checking the condition of the back piece & PMing (or emailing) a while back? BTW: I tried a search for the previous thread & got these results. "Your search - WTB: LH fastback tail light housing - in section The Mall did not return any results." Same results without the "WTB:" & without the "WTB: LH". No wonder we get all these new threads (in the tech section in particular) where folks have not been able to find info via search. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"
Custom Fiberglass Parts

NOPE sorry didnt PM you either .... do you have one for sale ??
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2011 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

NOPE sorry didnt PM you either .... do you have one for sale ??

Let me re-check the condition & get back to you...
wraith13

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2011 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wraith13Send a Private Message to wraith13Direct Link to This Post
Danyel,

If tha driver can't find it let me know, I have a complete one from an 86....the lens has a crack in it so it might be what you need.....I'm in NFLD..don't know what it's worth, should not be worth much...you tell me, plus actual shipping.....

[This message has been edited by wraith13 (edited 11-23-2011).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2011 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wraith13:

Danyel,

If tha driver can't find it let me know, I have a complete one from an 86....the lens has a crack in it so it might be what you need.....I'm in NFLD..don't know what it's worth, should not be worth much...you tell me, plus actual shipping.....

PM sent
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2011 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Tha Driver:
Let me re-check the condition & get back to you...

PM SENT

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock