Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  FS - 86GT / Auto / T-Top project car / Central Florida / $1,000 (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
FS - 86GT / Auto / T-Top project car / Central Florida / $1,000 by 2002z28ssconv
Started on: 11-20-2011 02:43 PM
Replies: 49
Last post by: 2002z28ssconv on 01-22-2012 12:14 AM
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2011 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
*** EDit *** Now parting out. Parts Availability List located down the page. ***

I brought it home just for the drivetrain. It will be going in my latest 88 project.
Yes, this was Billybo455's car.

Just looking to see if there is any serious interest in this car before I scrap it out.
I'd sell it without a drivetrain for $1000.

I can deliver it wherever you'd like it.

I also have an 85,000 mile 2.8 that I will be replacing with the 3800 from this car.
It has a Getrag that has no play at all in the carrier bearings. I have never seen such a tight, smooth shifting Getrag. Anyway, I'll want $1,000 for the entire dropout too. I bought it for $500 and put over $500 in additional items to get it back on its feet. I was intending to keep the 2.8 when I was resurrecting it. So I put in a new water pump, thermostat, belt, hoses, fuel filter, spark plugs, transmission mounts, CV axle, etc... It will have everything from the oil pan to the air filter included in the deal. Alternator, AC Compressor, everything. New clutch slave, new clutch master, pedal assembly, shifter and cables also included.

I doubt anybody will want it but you never know.

86 Gt
Nice suede seats or like new factory grey seats from my 88. Your choice.
Black repaint but not recent. 6 out of 10. (edit-upon closer inspection the decklid paint is really bad, chipping and flaking)
Has rear spoiler with good wing stands. (edit - upon further inspection stands are good but spoiler is warped - We just threw the decklid in the bed of the truck and I didn't really look at it until last night - sorry))
12" Corvette brakes with 88 Fiero calipers.
KYB shocks and struts.
Fiero store sway bars and lowering springs.
18" Helio wheels with Toyo Proxes tires (tires not that great of shape but drivable). The wheels look nice but need a cleaning and some polishing.
Good headliner.
Original sail panels in good shape.
Trailer hitch.

The trunk floor has been cut out.
The front bumper has a hole in it from a trailer hitch.
The tail lights are in pretty rough shape.
I don't know if I'll get the vent louvers for it or not.
No radio.
It has been sitting for 2-3 years.

I'll give it two weeks, then I'll start stripping parts off of it.
I know $1,000 is a lot for a project car like this but with all the aftermarket suspension stuff, I will definitely be able to get more than that for it by stripping it out.

[This message has been edited by 2002z28ssconv (edited 01-19-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2011 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
I'd be interested in the complete T-Top set (glass, roof frame, trim) if you part it out!

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project!

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2011 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
I'd be interested in the swaybars if you part it.
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2011 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
A shame you are so far away. Dan
fiero49

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2011 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Direct Link to This Post
pm sent
2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2011 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
I believe it even has your wire harness in it right now Dan.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2011 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post
I left you a message on this on CFF forum...

------------------

2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
Less than a week to go before I start stripping it down.
Rolling chassis, decent wheels & tires, upgraded suspension and brakes.
Plus the T-Tops.

Don't forget, I have a trailer and can deliver it. Locally for free, elsewhere (within reason) for fuel cost.
Donster

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DonsterSend a Private Message to DonsterDirect Link to This Post
I would certainly be interested in the rims and tires if you do end up stripping it down.
If yes, please tell me what price you'll be asking?

I fly to Tampa monthly, so I could probably swing over to get them and have my company ship them from Tampa to ATL for me.

LMK

\D
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post
Are you going Turbo? Any 3800 performance parts for sale?
2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
I'll keep you in mind for the wheels. Others have expressed interest too. But until I officially pull the plug and start stripping the car, I don't want to start coming up with prices for all of the parts yet.

Yeah I'm going to put the engine back together like Blake had it last... Turbo. But he had the heads ported by a friend of his that specializes in Grand Nationals and added a custom ground cam. It never got fully reassembled after he added these. I'm also adding a bigger (Bosch 040) fuel pump. He was using a blocked off and gutted SC housing. I have a nice L26 intake from when I put the Series3 in my wife's car. So I'm going to use that and perhaps the ZZP HV3 High Velocity Insert.

But I guess that's another show, isn't it?

Anyway, I won't be selling any of the 3800 parts.
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2011 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
I would buy that fiero right away if ya weren't so far away ... I wish cars like that would show up in my neighborhood ...

------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com
My LED marker kit

2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2011 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
Almost gone...
jwrape

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2011 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jwrapeSend a Private Message to jwrapeDirect Link to This Post
That's a shame to part that nice of a Fiero out
2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2011 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
It's not that nice. The wheels are okay and the paint on the sides looks good. The best part about the car is all of the extra suspension goodies. Otherwise, it's not that great. It would never be a show car. A driver, maybe. A great race car... But it doesn't look like there's any interest in it as a whole package.
FIEROSMIGLA

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2011 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROSMIGLASend a Private Message to FIEROSMIGLADirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

It's not that nice. The wheels are okay and the paint on the sides looks good. The best part about the car is all of the extra suspension goodies. Otherwise, it's not that great. It would never be a show car. A driver, maybe. A great race car... But it doesn't look like there's any interest in it as a whole package.

PM sent

------------------
1987 FIERO GT CHOP TOP
1986 FIERO SE
1986 FIERO SE
2011 CORVETTE GRAND SPORT
2007 JEEP WRANGLER 4 DOOR
2006 MERCEDES SLK

2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
Here it is... The long awaited list.

As much as I would like to just unload all of this stuff quickly at minimal prices, I have to get as much money as I can from this car.
The wife's been busting my bells for over a month for buying Blake's car. So I have to make back what I'm paying for the car plus (if at all possible) what I'll be needing to get the engine and transmission up and running in mine. I doubt I'll get enough to finish the project but every nickel I can squeeze from this car is a nickel I won't have to squeeze from "the boss."

I have listed what I believe to be fair prices. If you disagree, be sure to offer what you think is fair.

So let's jump right into it...
All parts are located in Winter Springs, Fl 32708 and are from an 86 GT with T-Tops unless otherwise noted. I prefer not to ship the really large items but will do so if I have to in order to get things sold. I might be able to deliver stuff too, in Central Florida. Shipping charges are not included in the asking prices listed below.
I am also planning a trip to Atlanta next weekend. So if you're somewhat between here and there, I can drop it off, no extra charge.

Several people have already PMed and emailed me wanting first crack at a few items. I will honor those requests and have PMed the people who were first in line.

Asking Price --- Part Description ---------------- Status

$50 ----- Gas Tank -------------------------------- I'm thinking I'll keep this.
$50 ----- Gloss Black Moldings & lights ------------ Available.
$75 ----- Black GT Spoiler / Good wingstands-- Available
$10 ----- Triangle trim piece ----------------------- Available
$50 ----- 2 grey GT wheels ------------------------ Available
$150 ---- Eibach Lowering Springs ------------------ Available
$20 ----- GT exhaust tips -------------------------- The original pipe has been cut and rewelded. But the megaphone tips are still good.

$200 ---- Black Suede Seats ----------------------- Pending GreenPlatypus Calculating shipping cost.
$100 ---- F/R ctrl arms w/ poly installed ----------- Pending GreenPlatypus Calculating shipping cost.
$25 ----- Poly cradle bushings --------------------- Pending GreenPlatypus Calculating shipping cost.
I can't remove the control arms yet. Have to be able to roll it from the garage. I also haven't found a suitable box yet.

$500 ---- 84-87 12" Brake Upgrade ---------------- Pending 85Lamb Awaiting payment.
$0 ------- Fastback Clip ---------------------------- Sold 85Lamb.
$0 ------ Quarter Windows ------------------------ Sold 85Lamb.
Need the front hubs on the car so that it will roll.

$500 ---- T-Top roof conversion ------------------- Pending FieroMaster88 Not yet removed from car - Calculating shipping cost.
I plan to sawzall the A-pillars on Monday. The B-pillars are already cut.

$100 ---- KYB Struts & Shocks -------------------- Sold Treborerellim Shipping/Payment info sent in PM 1/15.
1/16 Payment received.
1/17 Shipped UPS.
1/20 Delivered.

$50 ----- Fiero Store Rear Sway Bar --------------- Pending Treborerellim Calculating shipping cost.
I have the shocks & struts removed from car and being boxed up. I am having a hard time getting the rear sway bar from Blake. Our schedules haven't met up yet.
I have sent you a shipping quote for the shocks and struts.

$100 ---- Tail Lights ------------------------------- Held TurboWedge Might deliver

$20 ----- Driver side outer dew wipe -------------- Sold Grantman
$20 ----- Passenger side outer dew wipe ---------- Sold Grantman
$20 ----- Passenger side rocker panel ---------- Sold Grantman Shipping/Payment info sent in PM 1/15.
All packaged up and ready to ship.
1/16 Paymemt Received.
1/17 Shipped UPS.

$45 ----- Battery tray kit ------------------------- Sold FGT1988 Delivered.

$0 ------ Door panels, handles, armrests -------- Sold Donster Delivered.
$300 ---- 18" Wheel & tires ------------------------ Sold Donster Delivered.
$40 ----- Leatherette Visors ----------------------- Sold Donster Delivered.

$50 ----- Headlight assemblies --------------------- Sold OcalaFiero Delivered.
$0 ------ Radiator ---------------------------------- Sold OcalaFiero Delivered.

The following items are from an 88 GT
$100 ---- 12"F Vette brake calipers ----------------- Available
$200 ---- 13"F Vette brake upgrade ------------- Pending Fireboss Calculating shipping cost.
$150 ---- 12"R Vette brake upgrade ------------- Pending Fireboss Calculating shipping cost.
$100 ---- Grey Cloth GT seats covers ------------ Available

Everything else goes too. I'm just keeping the 3800 and 4T65E.
I'm also keeping the radiator fan and heater core.
Everything else goes.
Body parts? Whatcha need?
Interior? Whatcha need?
Poly suspension?
Poly Cradle bushings?
Headlighths?
Coolant tubes?
Radiator?
Steering Column?

[This message has been edited by 2002z28ssconv (edited 02-10-2012).]

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossDirect Link to This Post
pm sent about the 88 12"brakes F+R...

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 12-28-2011).]

2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
Pictures!!!
Here you can see the tail lights and the warp in the wing.

Tail lights - Lots of delamination - No broken mounting tabs

I have noticed that some of the clips are broken where the lens attaches to the base. Click on the pictures for Hi Res details.

Anybody need the little triangular trim piece?

Nice outer dew wipes

Nice set of suede seats

Gloss black round trim and marker lights. All pieces including the front nubs.
Of course, the trim on rear bumper is part of the bumper.

18" Helios wheels and Toyo Proxes tires. Decent tread but tires are kinda hard. Early signs of dry rot.
The wheels are dirty. I haven't cleaned them yet.
There are areas that will need polishing and some minor pitting of the aluminum.
I will polish and seal the areas in need, but will charge more at that point.

And then the T-Tops
The trim all should clean up pretty nice.
The seals are still plyable, not hard or smashed.
There does appear to be some kind of sealant at the outer edges.
The locks work (key included)
The tint on the glass is wrinkled and crappy looking. I can redo if you'd like.

And in this one you can see the cloth visors too

[This message has been edited by 2002z28ssconv (edited 02-01-2012).]

iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Direct Link to This Post
pm sent about the springs
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossDirect Link to This Post
pm sent on the brakes we dicussed........................
PFF
System Bot
2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

pm sent on the brakes we dicussed........................

1988 Brake details:
The 1988 brake packages do not include brake lines but your current ones should work.
The 13" rotors are included.
None of the 12" rotors are included.
I am using the stock Fiero master and booster and loved these brakes.
The fronts will lock before the rears but under normal pressure you shouldn't have any issues.
If you're regularly autocrossing, install a brake bias adjuster valve. We never needed it and it is a daily driver.

13" Front brakes
Calipers from 95 or a 97 ZR1 Corvette.
Anyway they are the Heavy Duty model. The rotors are thicker and the calipers have a wider pad area to account for the thicker rotor.
Working perfectly since installed 3 years ago.
In order to install, you'll need to remove some metal from around the caliper mounting bolt holes.
A couple minutes with the grinder. Not hard.
The one on the left in this picture is stock. The one on the right is modified.

You could also remove metal from the abuttment bracket. But that's how I screwed the 12" set up...
As you can see here, there is still plenty meat on the bones...

The caliper is centered perfectly.

They barely fit inside our 17" rims. But the pads are ALL the way out on the outside edge of the rotor too.

[This message has been edited by 2002z28ssconv (edited 12-29-2011).]

2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post

2002z28ssconv

1436 posts
Member since Jun 2005
'88 12" rear C4 brakes
This is what they looked like installed.

I never got the E-brake reconnected.
The wife was complaining about it. So I went back to an 88 caliper on 12" rotors.
These were removed about a year ago and put on a shelf in the garage.
Rotors not included. They're cheap and heavy. It's not worth it to ship the rotors.

[This message has been edited by 2002z28ssconv (edited 12-29-2011).]

2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post

2002z28ssconv

1436 posts
Member since Jun 2005
The 12" fronts are really just calipers. The abuttment brackets are ruined.
The adapter brackets I made were not a good design.

I have a bunch of steel plate that I can send out for those that might want to make their own adapters.
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossDirect Link to This Post
nother pm toya
2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
12" C4 Rear calipers with adapter brackets, almost new pads and banjo bolts.

2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post

2002z28ssconv

1436 posts
Member since Jun 2005
88 GT seat covers
Passenger side

Driver side
Has hole for lumbar controls.

Small tear at back corner. Might not be visible once installed.

2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post

2002z28ssconv

1436 posts
Member since Jun 2005
Fiero Store Complete Battery Tray Kit.

Does not include the battery retainer hold down and bolt.
I had it held in place with rivets. Then I bought the whole sheet metal section from somebody and welded that piece in place.
The plastic section was never installed.

2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post

2002z28ssconv

1436 posts
Member since Jun 2005
Passenger rocker panel pictures for Grantman.

treborerellim

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2012 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for treborerellimSend a Private Message to treborerellimDirect Link to This Post
Sent several PMs on the parts I have on hold. Asked for total price with shipping to York PA 17404. Let me Know.

Bob
2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2012 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I haven't been able to get people's shipping info yet. My heater took a crap the day it finally hit freezing temps in Florida. That took a couple days to get fixed.
PFF
System Bot
GreenPlatypus

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2012 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GreenPlatypusSend a Private Message to GreenPlatypusDirect Link to This Post
is it possible to get a shipping quote for the black suede seats to 38128 if they are still available? I'm thinking as much as the seats themselves, but my seats are trashed and haven't found a suitable replacement.

Also interested in the poly cradle bushings, and are the poly suspension for the 84/87?

also sent a pm with same questions.

[This message has been edited by GreenPlatypus (edited 01-05-2012).]

2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2012 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
I have finally gotten the car stripped to the point I can call the salvage yard and arrange for its removal.
Sorry it has taken so long. I don't know why I took a week off of work. I just had to do two weeks worth when I got back... lol
But I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with stripping this car down.
I updated the parts list with the current status of everything.

Chane, I know you say you want that front bumper, but I will post some detailed pictures of it tomorrow.
Hopefully somoeone local to you might pipe up and help you out. Otherwise I'll still send it to you if you still want it.
I didn't forget.
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2012 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Still want the T-Tops. Any idea on when you will know what shipping will cost?

2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2012 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
It will get cut off tomorrow night. I'll then have to build a wood crate for it.
I plan to bolt the pillars to uprights at each corner of the crate so it stays secure during shipment.
I'll reassemble the T-Top components so it's all together when you get it.

Will a shipping quote by next Friday work for you or do you need it sooner?

FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2012 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post

It will get cut off tomorrow night. I'll then have to build a wood crate for it.
I plan to bolt the pillars to uprights at each corner of the crate so it stays secure during shipment.
I'll reassemble the T-Top components so it's all together when you get it.

Will a shipping quote by next Friday work for you or do you need it sooner?

Nope, that will be fine. No rush, the car is in storage for the winter. I thought you had forgotten about me that's all.
2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2012 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
Grantman no longer wants the moldings and marker lights. So they're available again.
2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2012 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post

...Chane, I know you say you want that front bumper, but I will post some detailed pictures of it tomorrow.
Hopefully somoeone local to you might pipe up and help you out. Otherwise I'll still send it to you if you still want it.
I didn't forget.

Hey Chane...
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/060336.html
Here's a much better deal for you.
I sent you each a PM.
fierofan25

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Direct Link to This Post
I'd wish I had seen this post sooner I would have bought the whole car.It would have been perfect for my 3400 swap.
2002z28ssconv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofan25:

I'd wish I had seen this post sooner I would have bought the whole car.It would have been perfect for my 3400 swap.

It would be a LOT faster now. It's quite a bit lighter...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock